Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

James M
Sports Star Books 1 star review on 22nd May 2020
James M
More Photos & Videos
My grandson loved the book for his birthday
Absolutely excellent value for money. Would highly recommend this product. Have got it as a present for brother in laws 60th birthday and it will be perfect.
Excellent product
My son going to enjoy receiving this as a Xmas present,
This was a birthday present from my daughter to her dad and he loved it , I am so happy I found this gift. Really nice packaging too.
I have brough this for my partners 50th birthday and im so pleased with it. It has come out so much better than I thought it would. Thank you so much I would gladly recommend you to others
Fantastic quality book.
Unique gift. Was great. Loved by recipient.
Absolutely 1st class presentation delivered so fast. My husband said it was the best present ever !!
Fabulous service from start to finish
This was a novelty present for a good friend who is an avid Aston Villa supporter. The reaction was exactly as hoped. Publication is very well put together. Thank you
My hubby absolutely loved this comic while a bit pricey once put into NZ$ it was well worth the smile on his face. I can see any boys what ever the age that supports football, loving it. Thank you. Great product and compared to us living clear across the world super fast delivery.
Amazing quality, loved by recipient!
I saw the Sports Star advert on Facebook and thought it would be an ideal Christmas present for my grandson. I ordered a book and it arrived within a few days. The quality of the book is very good and my grandson will love it. Thank you for you prompt and excellent service.
The books are awesome and a perfect gift for any football loving fan. Speedy delivery considering i live on the other side of tge world. I love it thank you
Son aged 24 thought it was great so bought another 3 for friends and family.very good quality packaging is special. Wonderful idea.thankyou.
Hi I was very happy with my purchases.my son and husband loved them.thank u x
Well pleased with the book bought for my grandson. He has not yet seen it as his birthday is next month, but he will love it has his name throughout the book.
I ordered for my husbands birthday. It arrived in plain packaging so it did not ruin the surprise and within the timescale indicated when I ordered.
It was absolutely fantastic. I was impressed with the beautiful presentation box and the personalisation. It’s such a brilliant idea, he will love it!
It’s a really lovely present , very happy with the book . Made my friend so happy , and love all the personalisation in it
Excellent quality thank you.
I got this for my new grandson.something to keep
Sports Star Books is rated 4.84 based on 1,674 reviews