Sports Star Books Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sports Star Books
Email, Live Chat
Read Sports Star Books Reviews

About Sports Star Books:

The concept was simple - to create a personalised prestige comic book that football fans of all ages will not only read, but love and cherish. Our first ever order was back in November 2016 and at this time, all our books were hand packed by me and my Daughters! I'm pleased to say our idea quickly took off and we are delighted to partner with some of the largest football clubs in the world, as well as great retailers such as Not on the High Street and Amazon.

Based in sunny Sussex, we've grown to a full technology and publishing company, offering live preview, multiple options and later this year multi language editions. Each book is still checked, hand packed and placed into our luxury gift boxes ready to post across the world (120,000 orders and counting)

team@sportsstarbooks.co.uk

Allen House1 Westmead RoadSuttonSurreySM1 4LA

Fabulous present for any avid football fan! Would certainly buy another as well presented with the personal touch.
I haven't received it yet so cannot give review. Didn't expect it to take that long to deliver though. Delivery says 5-7 working days - it's been 2 weeks since ordering now. If arrives in next 2 working days I will be satisfied but until receipt of product, I cannot give a fair review.
Wonderful.!!!!!
A quality product beautifully packaged. It looks far more expensive than it is. I'm very pleased with it and I'm excited to be giving it to my great nephew as a Christmas present.
I bought one and was so impressed I ordered another one well worth the money
Fantastic, my husband will love it... what a special present to put in his stocking this Christmas. Thank you
Great idea and great quality. I was pleased there was an option to make the star player female as my daughter is football mad. Very disappointed though to realise that the female option doesn’t follow through the story as she’s ends up playing in the men’s team in the story which she will pick up on straight away....and we personalised the message from Santa so she’ll wonder why he got it wrong! So great for boys but I wouldn’t have ordered for my daughter if I had realised.
Excellent service and quick del.
Have just received this lovely book for my grandson and I am sure he will be delighted with it thank you 😊
Sports Star Books 5 star review on 22nd November 2020
Bought book for a good friend and we were both highly pleased with the quality of the product and for me the speed of delivery was brilliant thank you.
Fantastic my son will love his comic
Fast service and beautifully packaged.
Grandson oyer the moon with his boo well worth the money
Brought this for a Christmas present, can't wait to give to them. The book and its presentation box looks amazing and the personalised details through out the book makes it such a thoughtful gift it also arrived quickly, so very happy with it.
the book ls amazing very well presented i am very impressed with this book great buy
Really pleased with this book I am sure my Grandson will love it as he loves football, thanks again.
Amazing, couldn’t be more pleased. Looked even better than I thought it would.
My football mad grandson is going to love this book. Very well manufactured and presented. Was just thinking that it would have been good to have the facility to upload a photo here and there, but I’m very pleased with it as it is anyway.
My two nephews are both loyal West Ham supporters so when I saw this advert on Facebook I could not resist in sending them both a copy for Christmas. It’s an amazing product, great storyline and great illustrations I know they’re going to love it. Great packaging and arrived quickly. Thank you.
Excellent service
Got books for my two sons for Xmas they haven’t seen them yet but they will love them they really look great can’t wait to see their faces when they get them on Xmas morning
Sports Star Books is rated 4.87 based on 2,468 reviews