Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smart Lighting Industries Ltd
Read Smart Lighting Industries Ltd Reviews

About Smart Lighting Industries Ltd:

We are an enthusiastic team of Lighting equipment distributors in the UK, we provide only the best LED lighting supplies and solutions, together with many other related intelligent automation for lights, heating, and intelligent home. Our showroom and warehouse are located in Basildon, England.

support@smart-light.co.uk

Unit 12 Repton CourtBurnt Mills Ind. EstateBasildonEssexSS13 1LN, ,

Sold the product even though it was not in stock. Said it would be 3-5 days and received it 3 weeks later. Lack of communication!!
Daylight is normally 6000k & cool white is normally 4000k but yours is opposite & without seeing thoroughly I ordered the daylight tubes which my customer is not happy about & are completely wasted .
Very dim lights not as advertised need a guide dog as well
Bought 8 number fire rated GU10 downlights. The first two I attempted to install, the spring clips broke. So you can have them back!!
The Security Light I purchased only switches on when I switch it on & off. It doesn't detect movement, so as a security device it is useless.
Still waiting for delivery despite receiving emails saying it was being delivered today for five days. They missed the road name off the delivery address and they seem incapable of resolving the issue. They just blame the delivery company DX Courier
Its supplied are of very poor quality one is damaged
I had the impression from the website that the panel was slimline and surface-mountable. It turned out that it was only surface-mountable with an additional frame that I had to order, increasing the cost by about 60% . When the frame came it was not very slimline and the corners could not be made to close properly leaving ugly gaps. I found it aesthetically unacceptable in the kitchen so have put the panel in the loft instead. The frame will have to be binned.
Item never arrived, no tracking information, poor communication, repeatedly promised things that never happened when trying to chase up the order.
Arrived with slight damage to rear. I installed it anyway, as it wouldn't show, but less than half of the lights lit up 🙁 email sent to arrange for a new one - hopefully better packaged than the last one
Still waiting on order , poor delivery
Smart Lighting Industries Ltd is rated 4.85 based on 917 reviews