Skills Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skills Gap
Read Skills Gap Reviews

About Skills Gap:

Skills Gap is a careers accelerator that runs short, intensive tech workshops and courses. All of our programmes are specially designed for people aged 15 to 19 and are taught online by expert instructors who are passionate about sharing their knowledge.

Tell us how Skills Gap made you happy
Tech in Fianance workshop, was a great insight into different financial careers, with the opportunity to ask questions to experienced professionals.
Skills Gap not only gave me a good insight into the financial career paths available from professionals who are in the field but also gave me a chance at a hands on practical into excel. Skills gap also allowed for questions to be answered by the experts who provided good answers to help us think about what choices to make in our academic life to lead to our desired profession.
Although it was a short course, the things we’ve learned was very useful. The tools we focused on — Excel and Tableau, I knew they would be very helpful in careers, and it was good to get to learn about them first.
I took part in an excellent data analytics course with Skills Gap, packed with useful skills, delivered by friendly and helpful teachers. I highly recommend to apprehensive beginners, as both the course coordinator and the teachers made it an easy and enjoyable experience.
I completed the three day data analytics course in August. I had no idea how to use excel or tableau but after the three days I now feel comfortable with navigating myself around both of the softwares. I have definitely gained some useful skills for my future studies in Biomedicine. The Instructors were wonderful and would always happily answer any of my questions. We also got to work in groups which was great as it meant we were able to think for ourselves collaboratively.
Skills Gap is rated 4.84 based on 32 reviews