Skills Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skills Gap
Read Skills Gap Reviews

About Skills Gap:

Skills Gap is a careers accelerator that runs short, intensive tech workshops and courses. All of our programmes are specially designed for people aged 15 to 19 and are taught online by expert instructors who are passionate about sharing their knowledge.

Tell us how Skills Gap made you happy
I really enjoyed the introduction to astrophysics and learned lots of new information as well as gaining a deeper understanding into areas i was already somewhat familiar with. However, I did struggle with the coding part of the course due to inexperience but it was interesting to gain an insight into how it works.
I attended the course in AI in astrophysics. I found the general introduction to astrophysics really interesting and learned a lot of new concepts which I can conduct further research on. Everyone involved including the panelists for the question and answer session were really passionate about what they did and gave honest advice and information regarding the field. However, I did find the programming practical section quite difficult due to my inexperience in coding.
Gave me more information and knowledge of AI medicine
I thoroughly enjoyed the 'Coding for Game Design' workshop, specifically exploring the different career paths in the games industry, their importance as well as what they may entail
After attending "AI in medicine" I learned many things about how AI works in medicine. And it was quite detailed. In my opinion, it is fair price, so if you are interested in any of them I highly recommend you to do it.
Tech in Fianance workshop, was a great insight into different financial careers, with the opportunity to ask questions to experienced professionals.
Skills Gap not only gave me a good insight into the financial career paths available from professionals who are in the field but also gave me a chance at a hands on practical into excel. Skills gap also allowed for questions to be answered by the experts who provided good answers to help us think about what choices to make in our academic life to lead to our desired profession.
Although it was a short course, the things we’ve learned was very useful. The tools we focused on — Excel and Tableau, I knew they would be very helpful in careers, and it was good to get to learn about them first.
I took part in an excellent data analytics course with Skills Gap, packed with useful skills, delivered by friendly and helpful teachers. I highly recommend to apprehensive beginners, as both the course coordinator and the teachers made it an easy and enjoyable experience.
I completed the three day data analytics course in August. I had no idea how to use excel or tableau but after the three days I now feel comfortable with navigating myself around both of the softwares. I have definitely gained some useful skills for my future studies in Biomedicine. The Instructors were wonderful and would always happily answer any of my questions. We also got to work in groups which was great as it meant we were able to think for ourselves collaboratively.
Skills Gap is rated 4.88 based on 84 reviews