Skills Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skills Gap
Read Skills Gap Reviews

About Skills Gap:

Skills Gap is a careers accelerator that runs short, intensive tech workshops and courses. All of our programmes are specially designed for people aged 15 to 19 and are taught online by expert instructors who are passionate about sharing their knowledge.

Tell us how Skills Gap made you happy
The nanotechnology afternoon workshop was incredibly informative, as the lead speaker gave detailed yet understandable explanations over a wide variety of topics within the field. The career advice was specific and helpful, and the interactive session was fun and easy to follow, as well as allowing the possibility to delve more deeply into the subject.
Got to listen about nanotechnology and how it can be used in all aspects of work, as well as the benefits that it has. Format of the webinar was good and the 5 minute intervals were nice to take a short break away from the screen.
The coding for game design workshop was incredibly useful and informative, providing information about the different roles in the games industry, and providing an opportunity to see what working in the games industry might look like. Most importantly it provided me with information on how to get into the games industry and the panel helped me answer some questions I've had for a long time. 10/10 experience
Very helpful informative workshops, particularly in relation to the 'Coding for Game Design' workshop. The experts they bring on board provided lots of very helpful information.
I thoroughly enjoyed the 'Coding for Game Design' workshop, specifically exploring the different career paths in the games industry, their importance as well as what they may entail
Really helpful and informative workshops/events that can aid you in your career path in the future
I found the Coding for Game Design workshop immensely helpful and informative in explaining the different careers in the world of games.
The "AI in Engineering" course I attended covered numerous applications of AI and included a well-constructed, engaging practical. If the workshop sounds interesting to you, it is likely that you will find attending it worthwile.
I attended the "AI in Engineering" workshop and it helped me further my knowledge and the Practical Section of the workshop was interesting, as it was explained to us clearly to involve us to our full potential.
A very detailed and relevant course that was very engaging through great course instructors and practical content.
After attending "AI in medicine" I learned many things about how AI works in medicine. And it was quite detailed. In my opinion, it is fair price, so if you are interested in any of them I highly recommend you to do it.
After attending the AI in engineering course I found it very insightful. I especially enjoyed the hands on section as it allowed you to see the practical uses of AI and provided an interesting experience in coding yourself.
Recently attended the 'AI in medicine' workshop. Especially enjoyed practical, which allowed me to gain further insight into how AI is used in patient diagnosis. Questions were answered very thoroughly by panelists in Q&A at the end.
Overall great course and really interesting, coding was a bit tricky but getting the chance to speak to specialists in astrophysics was super useful!
It really helped to show me a career path that I hadn’t considered much before. The info from the experts was really helpful as well because the questions were specific to our situations. The practical was also a really innovative way to experience (on an easier scale) what someone in cyber security might encounter.
Having recently attended the 'Careers in Hacking' workshop, I can happily say that this gave me a deeper insight into the field, provided me with valuable practical experience as well as introducing me to a lot of invaluable resources to aid further study/research. The Q&A panel at the end of the session also proved insightful and the panelists answered a lot of interesting questions that cropped up. Would definitely recommend this to anyone interested in or considering a career in tech.
I attended the "AI in finance" workshop recently. I found it very eye-opening with a segment about careers and how to go down different routes to get into different fields. In addition, at the end, the pannel of professionals were very informative and answered so many of my questions - even giving me an email if I had more questions!
The AI in Finance workshop gave me an excellent insight into the uses of technology in finance and the jobs available in the sector. Great panelists and very well organised!
Today I attended the 'AI in Finance' workshop by SkillsGap and it was one of the most informative and eye-opening workshops I have attended. It gave me crucial tips from industry professionals on how to succeed in a tech-based job in the financial sector as well as a great introduction to some Machine Learning Algorithms. I would recommend it to anyone wishing to pursue a career in this field.
The 'Tech in Finance' workshop provided by Skills Gap was one of the best workshops I've been to for numerous. One being that it gave a real insight into the finance industry and mentioned the paths we can follow. Most importantly, the workshop provided information around the tech skill sets you would need to pursue each career in the industry (I had never experienced this much detail before). Their customer service is brilliant with someone able to talk to you when you need.
Skills Gap is rated 4.86 based on 51 reviews