Skills Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skills Gap
Read Skills Gap Reviews

About Skills Gap:

Skills Gap is a careers accelerator that runs short, intensive tech workshops and courses. All of our programmes are specially designed for people aged 15 to 19 and are taught online by expert instructors who are passionate about sharing their knowledge.

Tell us how Skills Gap made you happy
A very interesting exploration of astrophysics that explored many of the intersections between the subject and ai that I had never considered before.
I attended the AI in atrophysics workshop and found it very informative and engaging. The beginning of the course was the most interesting to me as they discussed the universe and how it can be observed through telescopes. The information provided was extremely inspiring and encouraged me to pursue the subject of astrophysics further as I would to study it at university. The coding section of the workshop was the most turbulent as it was slightly rushed but was still interesting and motivating as I have experience in coding already and would love to learn more.
I really enjoyed the introduction to astrophysics and learned lots of new information as well as gaining a deeper understanding into areas i was already somewhat familiar with. However, I did struggle with the coding part of the course due to inexperience but it was interesting to gain an insight into how it works.
I attended the course in AI in astrophysics. I found the general introduction to astrophysics really interesting and learned a lot of new concepts which I can conduct further research on. Everyone involved including the panelists for the question and answer session were really passionate about what they did and gave honest advice and information regarding the field. However, I did find the programming practical section quite difficult due to my inexperience in coding.
In attending the AI in Astrophysics workshop, I learnt so much more about a particular career field than what you learn in a regular classroom. The workshop leader was well-versed in the career field and any question would be quickly answered thoroughly. It helped me give a massive insight into what I want to do in the future and I would love to attend another one of these workshops.
It was a very interesting course as well as informative and engaging. The programming part was tricky but worth it to try and everything was very well explained. I enjoyed the most the part of Astrophysics and space.
I attended the AI for Astrophysics workshop last week and I found it extremely interesting and fun. It was ran by a very competent guest expert, and the panelists, to whom you can ask any question you want, were all professionals who work in the sector since many years and in some of the most important companies in the world like the ESA. There was also a practical session in which we ran a program for an AI that recognised parts of astrophysics images. I would recommend attending a Skills Gap workshop to anyone because they give you a good understanding of the subject without the need to have any prior knowledge of it, and at a very reasonable cost.
I attended the AI for Scientists workshop, which was run by a superb, enthusiastic host. I would highly recommend attending a workshop, if you are even remotely interested in a subject, as I thoroughly enjoyed the range covered. The panel discussion was especially unique as I had the opportunity to ask any questions I wished, to those in industry.
The AI for scientists workshop was extremely interesting and insightful. It showed me how AI and coding is in almost every aspect of science and can be utilised in ways I never thought of. It was a great experience and I enjoyed the hands on work
Excellent talk, very informative with an interactive practical which encouraged my interest in engineering, and showed me the other types of engineering that I could study/find a career in.
The Robotics in Space workshop was very beneficial for a potential career in Robotics Engineering. It was easy to understand, very well explained and generally a fun experience and a pleasure to be apart of would 100% recommend it to anyone wanting to explore different types careers.
Very clear and easy to understand. Music is not needed during the breaks in my opinion. Helped me get a vague idea of what I may want to do in the future towards tech in finance.
Gave me more information and knowledge of AI medicine
I was writing an EPQ on the uses of AI in medicine, the workshop was very interesting and helpful in carrying out research on this topic. I gained a lot of new knowledge and also got the opportunity to take part in a coding hands on activity that was especially unique and fascinating. Great initiative and experience.
It was really useful to have some time to myself when thinking about the hands-on exercises independently, which is where I felt I was learning the most, through experience. It was also surprising to learn so much in a field I am already so well-learned in! Great job guys!
The course was very informative, and it has helped me with deciding what I want to do in the future. The hands on activity was also very helpful
Great instructors and was very informative. The best part about AI in medicine is what you can learn about hope AI can influence medicine and great practical work too.
I learned a lot about AI in medicine and I found the presentation and hands on exercise a good opportunity to gain experience with a professional in the field.
The AI in medicine workshop was extremely informative and a really fun experience, it gave me a great insight into the future of medicine as well as possible career paths.
Allowed me to explore and discover the chosen workshop into much greater depth and get to understand how the industry worked highly recommend
Skills Gap is rated 4.88 based on 84 reviews