Sanctuary Financial Planning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sanctuary Financial Planning
Read Sanctuary Financial Planning Reviews

About Sanctuary Financial Planning:

A Fresh Approach To Your Finances

At Sanctuary, we’re here to help you take control of your money with clear, simple and solid financial solutions that will allow you to take control of your finances and make your money work for you and your future.
Established in 2015, our aim at Sanctuary is to disrupt the norm and offer you a completely fresh approach to your finances.

Our highly skilled advisers have been specially selected for their experience, expertise and excellence in a range of specialist financial fields.

Combining specialist expertise and trusted market knowledge with leading industry technologies, we’ll guide you through the most effective processes to build your financial plan.

With a focus on you and your future, we offer a unique approach that has built trusted, long-term client relationships that we continue to grow.

More than just financial planners – we’re here to arm you with the skills, savvy strategies and solutions to help you take control of your finances for the most tangible results.

From mortgages and pension plans to estate planning, protection and specialist investment advice – we’re here to help you make the most positive and significant impact on your financial health for both short-term and long-term benefits.

Website

Phone
02920482477

02920482477

planning@sanfp.co.uk

15, Vanguard Way, Cardiff

Great service from Gareth and the team!
Thank you to the team at Sanctuary Financial Planning for assisting me throughout the process. I felt completely reassured and well guided by a professional team. Great customer service, really felt as though my problems were listened to and understood. Thank you.
As always, the team at Sanctuary offered a 5-star service. Clear, prompt and ongoing communication throughout the process, Shane and Gareth were highly professional and took the stress away from me. Would highly recommend, and most definitely will be using Sanctuary for all my financial affairs.
Great service provided by the team. Really competitive mortgage rates and a professional and efficient service. SFP definitely took the stress out of finding and organising our new mortgage deal. Would happily recommend the service to others. Thank you.
friendly service, professional & would definitely recommend.
As ever the guys at Sanctuary dealt with my case extremely well, communication is always prompt and they kept me informed all the way along the process. Will definitely be using them in all my financial affairs.
Sanctuary Financial Planning is rated 4.86 based on 7 reviews