Robertsons Solicitors Reviews

of reviewers recommend Robertsons Solicitors
Read Robertsons Solicitors Reviews

About Robertsons Solicitors:

Robertsons Solicitors is a leading solicitors’ firm in Cardiff. Friendly and approachable, we will ensure you always receive the best service.

02920237777

law@robsols.co.uk

6, Park Place, Cardiff

Used Robertsons for my first house purchased. Really pleased.
(Barry) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Helen, thank you for the review. We’re so pleased that you chose us for the conveyancing of your first house.
Robertsons solicitors are professional, friendly and offer fantastic advice regarding legal matters. I have always been extremely happy with the work they have done for me ,Robertsons solicitors always get the job done to an exceptional standard.
(Cardiff) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Sara, thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad that everything went well. All the best.
I was anxious about going to a solicitor but was put at ease from the beginning. Answered all questions I had and made the process much easier than I thought.
(Cardiff) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi Clive, when you are faced with a legal issue, it can be daunting. However, we are pleased to see that you were put at ease and that we helped make a difficult time a little easier. Thanks for leaving a review.
Could not ask for better service. Attention to detail was amazing. Thanks.
(Cardiff) - Posted 6 months ago
Hi James, we always focus on service and we’re pleased to see we didn’t disappoint. Thanks for leaving the review.
Excellent service. Guided me through the process without any concerns. Would highly recommend.
(Cardiff) - Posted 6 months ago
Jenny, many thanks for the review. We’re so pleased to see everything went well.
Robertsons Solicitors is rated 5.0 based on 9 reviews