remgent.co.uk Reviews

of reviewers recommend remgent.co.uk
So pleased with my purchase will order with Regent again
Quick delivery - item was great
My second encounter with Remgent again putting themselves out in order to source items for me. Excellent customer service and total professionalism.
Good quality set of pans for the money, very fast delivery! Would definitely recommend!
By mistake Remgent sent me the wrong item. I contacted them was told the item I wanted was not in stock and agreed to send a refund. Also sent me prepaid postage label. Would use them in the future and perhaps ask if the item is in stock before I order. Save extra work for both parties. Very pleasant, professional and polite to deal with. Fast email response. Thank you.
Overall the service and delivery was simple and efficient. The age-verification process for safeguarding measure is great to ensure the safety for all consumers!! Awesome service and would definately use again. I have already told my family and friends about Remgent too!! Well done the Remgent team!!
Excellent seller, quick dispatch and item was so well pacakaged.
Quality product from quality company
Great service, fast delivery.
Thank you for your kind review.
Excellent service. Would use this company again.
Good fast delivery
Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Prompt service at a decent price.
Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Fabulous company to deal with, excellent value for money
Hi Mrs Stanley Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!
Excellent - exactly as hoped for. Well tracked delivery.
Hi Dave Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Great iron, Great price and fast delivery. Great service
Hi Paul Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Very pleased with the service and our bread knife is a dream to cut with. Thank you.
Hi Jess We are incredibly grateful that you took the time out to leave us a 5-Star review.
Fast delivery with well-packed/protected goods.
Hi Andrew Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Very pleased with service and products I purchased. Delivery was good, not super fast but very reasonable (I did order on a Thurs so perhaps if you ordered earlier in the week it would be delivered within the 2 day time slot), and it was free for my purchase. Price of items were better than on some other websites I'd looked at. Overall very happy.
Hi We are grateful that you took the time out to leave us a review. Your feedback helps us to improve the service for everyone. We make every attempt to dispatch orders the same day or at the latest the next day. Unfortunately as you stated this can take the delivery into the weekend which does slow things down a little. We are currently looking at additional couriers which will also deliver throughout the weekend. Hope to see you again soon.
Order despatched quickly . Just what I wanted !
Hi Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
Great produce. Perfect as a present.
Hi Thank you for the 5-stars! Hope to see you again soon!
remgent.co.uk is rated 4.91 based on 82 reviews