Prominence Support Reviews

Read Prominence Support Reviews

info@prominencesupport.co.uk

Chancery House, St Nicholas Way,

Tell us how Prominence Support made you happy
Was looking at potentially purchasing cover for my TV from Prominence Support. Sent a query through their website but didn’t hear back so I contacted them by phone and was told I’d receive a call back but this never happened either. If they ignore potential customers I’m not interested in knowing what sort of service they provide to those that do use this company.
I joined last week and have received no confirmation or paperwork. I called after sending an email and getting no response, then on the phone trying to get an answer 4 x before I was answered and was told I would receive something via email that evening and 2 days later, I've still heard nothing! Not pleased.
Dear Davis

You joined 11/10/2020 at 11:05:36 pm and we sent you an instant email confirmation on the 11/10/2010 at 11:05:36 pm.

Please check your email. We also sent a follow-up email on the 13/10/2020 at 17:48 pm and also sent a letter in the post (please allow up to 5 working days for letters to arrive). We also sent another email following your call.

Kindly check your emails and please let us know at info@prominencesupport.co.uk if you need us to resend them.

James
FRAUDSTERS. No contract received in 14 days. Canceled my policy and they took money out of my account. Same person working as a support officer / sales / complaints . By changing his voice . Alert Alert . Don't trust these people. Took me 25 min to speak with same person
Over 2 hours waiting to speak to customer service
Dear Khan

We aim to answer all calls in under 2 minutes. Will it be easier to give you a callback?

Please send your details to info@prominencesupport.co.uk.

Amy
I have 6 Neff appliances. When issuing me with a quote I was NOT told that you do not replace Neff appliances but that my premium was higher as my appliances were Neff.
I was also NOT told that your maximum policy limit was £500.
Would have appreciated this information when quoted and not a month later when I finally received correct policy documents, and was able to read the 'small print'.
There was also a very long wait in the queue system to get through to customer services, I waited over an hour although I was next in the queue when I called.
Dear Kayla

Apologies that your feel this way. We will investigate further and give you a call. However, as per the terms of our policy which followed the quote you received, there is a claims limit of up to £500 per claim, an unlimited number of claims covering electrical, mechanical and accidental damage.

We are also able to replace your brand for brand if it is available, however in line with the terms of your policy on replacing any equipment we will match the similar specification of your current equipment up to the claims limit.

Thanks
Repeatedly took money from old age pensioner, for cover on all large items such as tv, cooker, washing machine, which were did not meet criteria, too old to be covered. Even when told to cancel account, still took money. Said they would refund but never did. Didn't even ask for account number when I phoned. Don't believe its a legit company. would't give it any stars if I could. My father signed up when they called him and talked him into it.
Dear Christine Broadley
We are unable to locate your policy or details of your interaction/request with our customer support. Can you kindly call our customer support on 03300885768 please? We will be happy to help any way we can.
Prominence Support is rated 4.66 based on 107 reviews