PrintWish Reviews

of reviewers recommend PrintWish
Excellent customer service, always helfull and friendly.
Great products. Ordered some tshirts for our staff to wear. T-shirts and printing quality was awesome.
Great product as usual, quick delivery as expected. Excellent Service.
Placed first order at Printwish. Really happy with products. Delivery was prompt. Will use again!
Very friendly and helpful staff who delivered efficient and quick service.
very good service website very easy to use .good thing about company they offer free shiping allover theuk
Great products,great service and quick delivery.
Great job! I placed an order for 200 t-shirts , with front and back prints. The team at PrintWish were really helpful and gave me a very good price. T-shirts were delivered next day and I was impressed with the quality, will be using in the future!
Printwish’s t-shirts deals are a lot cheaper than any other printing company. Items arrived exactly the same I ordered. Highly recommended.
PrintWish are amazing. The team were really helpful and handled my order really well!
Really impressed with the quality of prints! Will highly recommend and use again.
Great Service!! I had placed a large order for T-Shirt printing and recevied a very competetive price. The staff at PrintWish were really helpfull and responsive. Received a confirmation on the same day and T-Shirts were despatched next day. Printing was of high quality and will definently be ordering more. Good Job guys!!
High quality for competitively low prices and a quick turn-around, willing to accept low order quantities which is good if you’re just starting out
Excellent service and profucts. Highly recommended
Amazing quality and doesn’t peel, or crack after washing! 10/10!!
Excellent products! They were delivered to me quickly and the service I received was very helpful.
The items I bought were brilliant. Stylish, current and in keeping with my life. I couldn't be more happy with what I bought. Delivery - fast Communication - helpful Can't wait to get some more! Thank you, Dave
Excellent customer service and great products.
Print wish are amazing!!!! James is so so helpful, kind and professional and woukd not go anywhere else
There's very little I can recommend to improve customer satisfaction. Printwish printed t-shirts for me - the product was good, print quality excellent, they were individually bagged and delivered to me on schedule. I will be ordering more product in future.
PrintWish is rated 4.91 based on 23 reviews