pretty pickled Reviews

of reviewers recommend pretty pickled
Read pretty pickled Reviews
pretty pickled 5 star review on 31st August 2021
Amy Nguyen
pretty pickled 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Laura
It was my first time ordering from Pretty Pickled and it certainly did not disappoint!! I ordered a sweater and bag for myself and a T-shirt for my husband and the quality is phenomenal! My husband actually commented how good quality the embroidery is. We’ll definitely be ordering again in the future. Thank you!! X
Love everything I’ve ever ordered from pretty pickled. Amazing, customer focussed sales with an incredible personal touch. Quality of products always lush!
So happy with my new tee, it’s not only super cute but great quality. It’s arrived really quickly in sustainably friendly packaging with a cute handwritten note! My first pretty pickled purchase but it definitely won’t be my last!
Just received my second purchase from pretty pickled with my third on pre order! The clothes are of a really high quality and are so comfortable! If I could afford it, I'd have one of each!
I love my Sassuma bucket hat!
Picnic Pending and Full of Cheese totes These are beautiful quality, perfect colours and the absolute perfect under arm size. I will definitely buy more from Pretty Pickled for gifts.
lovely fun designs and great quality. Awesome customer service too if you have any questions - Eilidh has been more than happy to help. Will definitely order again :)
Brilliant customer service as always with likewise products to boot. I love my gyo away jumper! Couldn't resist ordering pickles as well, would have been rude not to! Ordered a medium (I'm a size 12) and it's perfect for that semi loose fit 💜 It came in tissue paper which I intend to reuse for gift wrapping in the future!
The quality is so high- bought it for my sister and she loved it!
Excellent personalised service from Pretty Pickled as always. Am delighted with my purchase and my parcel is beautifully wrapped and delivered within two days of placing my order.
I ordered the Let it Brie sweatshirt. First time ordering, so, so impressed with the quality of it! The handwritten note was such a lovely touch, a personal connection that you won't get from big retailers. Beautifully packaged. Looking forward to ordering again!
Brilliant product! Really happy with the jumper I received. Great fit and very comfy :)
So happy to have been able to buy the full of snacks bag! Such lovely quality, Ailidh makes the nicest things. Can't wait to fill it full of snacks now.
Wonderful products and we are delighted with the t-shirts. They arrived the next day as promised. They also wash and iron really well and do not twist as many t-shirts do. Thank you xx
Bought as a wedding gift for my pals - they’re excellent!
Awesome jumper. I've come back to order three different items now from Pretty Pickled - great to wear and they make wonderful gifts for any foodie friends and family. The quality of the material is also top-notch - can't commend it enough!
Lovely T-shirt's and fantastic customer service. Will definitely be purchasing from Pretty Pickled again!
Lovely quality, and had two compliments the first day I wore my 'Gyo Away' sweater, one of which asked me later on for the website so that they could also browse - the proof is in the pudding!! Beautifully packaged, fast delivery, all-round winner.
Lovely t-shirt beautifully packaged
Lovely handwritten note when I got my package made it even better, and the sweater I got is super cute and soooo soft inside!
pretty pickled is rated 5.0 based on 176 reviews