pretty pickled Reviews

of reviewers recommend pretty pickled
Read pretty pickled Reviews
Emily
pretty pickled 5 star review on 15th August 2021
Leah
Anne
Amazing quality tees and a great fit!
So soft and so cozy!!
My order was dispatched almost immediately. The quality of the products is very high. I’ll definitely order again and would highly recommend.
I gave the Sassuma jumper to a friend for her birthday last week and I honestly don't think she has taken it off since. The jumper's excellent quality and a fab colour. The service was brilliant and the item arrived very quickly in beautiful packaging. Would highly recommend this company!
Do you have a love for cheesy puns and sustainable clothing then this is the shop for you. Order arrived quickly and with an really cute personalised messaged from Ailidh and as for the Tees they are super soft and super comfortable. Totally going to wear these to death
pretty pickled 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
Ordered the “gyo away” sweatshirt & tote bag and I am obsessed!! Sweatshirt is soooo soft & super comfy, and the bag is massive (big enough for 2 x bottles of wine, crisps, Polaroid camera, jumper & jacket). Will be buying more from here!!!
pretty pickled 5 star review on 22nd August 2021
This is literally the softest, most comfortable jumper I’ve ever owned. Worth every penny!
I’d been undecided about ordering for a while but I’m so glad I finally did it. My jumper arrived so quickly and I was SO impressed with the quality of the material. The fit is absolutely perfect!!!! I bought a small and it’s the PERFECT oversized fit for a UK10. Cannot recommend this brand enough, you will absolutely not regret anything you buy from here. Thank you pretty pickled!!!
Super quick delivery, amazing quality and love the design!! Thank you x
Came quickly with a lovely personalised message. This is the comfiest t-shirt ever. I will be ordering more for sure.
Brilliant puns, excellent quality and great service. Would 10/10 recommend to everyone.
Ordered a couple of tshirts and a jumper as a present for my friend. Everything was well made and of great quality! The sizes run a bit large (probably because its unisex sizing) but it was still flattering and I got lots of compliments wearing my tshirt!
Lovely quality and so soft! Also gets so many compliments on the sassuma 😂
Super happy with my tee! The postage was so quick and beautifully packaged AND WITH ACTUAL PICKLES!!! Nom. Lush quality t-shirt, so soft and well made and the stitching is on point! (No pun intended) Very pleased, will definitely order more in the future and would highly recommend! Thank you!!
pretty pickled 5 star review on 15th August 2021
Love my new sweatshirt! The quality, the design and the level of comfort when worn 😁👍🏼💛 Ordering process was straightforward and delivery was so quick!
pretty pickled 5 star review on 14th August 2021
Excellent quality tshirt and stitching, have worn and washed the shirt many times already and it is still lovely and soft to wear but looks brand spanking new! The designs are hilarious and I’ve received so many compliments on the shirt every time I wear it. Superb!
pretty pickled 5 star review on 14th August 2021
Bought a t-shirt as a birthday present for my friend, Ailidh went the extra mile to gift wrap the present which was lovely! Very happy with the quality and service, won’t be long until I order again!
Great quality t shirts with amazing designs! Would definitely order again
Love my ramen t shirt! Great quality and packaged beautifully. Love the fit too! Such a clever idea for a store, will be buying more
pretty pickled 5 star review on 13th August 2021
The package arrived promptly and the jumper feels so soft and well made. Love the design 👌
pretty pickled is rated 5.00 based on 92 reviews