Outdoor Living Reviews

of reviewers recommend Outdoor Living

About Outdoor Living:

Home to quality garden furniture and outdoor products.

info@outdoor-living.co.uk

Unit 9-15 Brindley Road, St Helens, Merseyside

Tell us how Outdoor Living made you happy
Item ordered was not up to expectations very disappointed with condition and quality very poor. However communication with your customer service very good
The item took far longer to arrive - understandable as things have been with Covid and Brexit, however, I tried 5 times to get some information from the company with no luck. Finally someone answered the phone and was both abrupt and disinterested. The furniture is also badly described on the website. I wouldn't use them again.
Had some issues and the customer service sorted it all out hassle free straight away. This is the best customer service I have ever dealt with absolutely spot on. 100%.
Love my hanging egg chair. Thanks to Outdoor Living for keeping me up to date with the challenges of getting my order to me.
How I can enjoy my item if I didn’t receive it I’ve been waiting for it for seven weeks and I waited two days for delivery and still didn’t come so when you send me my item maybe I can enjoy it
I’m delighted with my purchase and with the communication from this company. A pleasure to deal with
Kept me very updated in regards of delays and was given a partial refund of £25 for the delay which was much appreciated! Got told I would also receive a free gift with my order but nothing arrived! Love my chair.
Good communication-explained the delays in the order and the item is very good quality on arrival.
I was very pleased with the communication from Heather at Outdoor Living. My item had to be put on pre-order due to problems with container shipments, which was out of their control. Heather was very good at keeping in touch with updates and the chair was shipped on a next day basis once it arrived in their warehouse. The chair is great too - worth the wait.
Good on customer care
The outdoor furniture arrived quickly. Assembly took a bit of time but it was straight forward. Love my new rattan furniture just need the sun to shine now
Wrong item, poor response for collection and no response despite calling so many times. 9 days waiting. Goes against all the other reviews here
I ordered a garden set & it was delivered within 4 days, excellent quality. Excellent service I was called the day before delivery to see if I would be in which was a help. Would definitely buy from them again.
Excellent service and fast delivery even got a call the day before to arrange delivery The settee and chairs I ordered are top quality highly recommended.
Sadly wrong order arrived awaiting replacement so will do review once sorted
Very responsive to my questions. Very quick despatch and delivery
I can’t rate this company highly enough, really professional and incredibly helpful. We ordered the Sardana Egg chair - when it arrived it was slightly faulty, Outdoor living couldn’t be more efficient they brought a replacement the next day and because these chairs are so super comfy we bought another one too. From the team in the office to the delivery guys our experience was great will definitely be singing their praises and recommending them to friends
Excellent service arrive when said it would. I bought a bench as a memorial for my father. I had it in my back garden. Recently put it in the front. So many people have admired it.
Great deal on a royal craft 10 seater outdoor set. Quick delivery and customer was excellent Highly recommended Thanks
We bought a wooden bench folding bench, great customer service and good quality
Outdoor Living is rated 4.72 based on 71 reviews