myBMI Reviews

of reviewers recommend myBMI
Read myBMI Reviews
I’m on my 2 nd dose but still am feeling hungry is this normal
I haven’t received my order and when i contacted the team they said its been delivered already! I’ve paid for this product and I want to have it I have attached my number to the address details however no one called me And its an important delivery its a medicine how come they haven’t asked about signature!????
Extremely Poor customer service and bad handling of a issue created by the company. I received my first set of rybelsus tablets fine and started the course. I found they weren’t working for me and emailed their support and asked if I could change to the injection. I was told I could do this. I then went ahead to complete my consultation in my portal and found I was not given an option to purchase the injection only the tablets. I emailed customer support to ask for guidance and how I could order the injection. I was told by Kyle at their customer service to order the tablets through my portal and they would switch it to the injection for me. I went ahead and did this. I then emailed again to confirm I was receiving the injection. Kyle then emailed me back saying sorry they sent the tablets already. I asked for the injection to be dispatched instead as agreed and I got a response of No, “you can have a 10% discount next time you order” This is shocking customer service and for something that costs £199 I can’t believe they would treat a customer like this. I have since sent 3 emails and posted on the Facebook forum asking for this to be rectified. I have requested to have a return approved so I can get a refund. I have been ignored since. To send incorrect items which I cannot use then ignore and not sort the situation is unacceptable. If I do not receive any response soon I will be taking further legal action to recover my funds.
myBMI is rated 4.59 based on 63 reviews