Miah Cosmetics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Miah Cosmetics
Live Chat
Read Miah Cosmetics Reviews

About Miah Cosmetics:

Specialises in all makeup products. Luxury products at an affordable price.

miahcosmetics@yahoo.com

United Kingdom

Tell us how Miah Cosmetics made you happy
Really pleased with how quick my delivery came! Every product I’ve bought from m_hcosmetics have been nothing but amazing! Such good quality for the price and you get what you pay for! Also good quantity in every single item! I couldn’t be more pleased! The customer service is outstanding too!
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 14th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 14th December 2019
I really love the highlighter Bronze Glow. And the cream contour is also good ๐Ÿ˜
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 12th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 12th December 2019
Every single product I have tried from MH cosmetics has been nothing but amazing quality!. The lashes are so soft which makes them super easy to apply. I am extremely impressed with the MH cosmetics face and body highlighter which gives you a whole different level of glow to your look. Overall I love this brand & I would most definitely recommend to a friend
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 11th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 11th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 11th December 2019
I bought an eye shadow palette which came out perfect! As I have dark skin it’s hard to find a pigmented eyeshadow palette that works!

Thanks again!๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿฟ
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 10th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 10th December 2019
I loved your products! The 1st set of lashes i tried were amazing thick and im still wearing them! The highlighter was great for my lighter skin clients gave them a healthy glow! The 2nd pair of lashes i cant wait to try and create a heavy look with them. Loved them!!
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 9th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 9th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 9th December 2019
these are honestly the best lashes i’ve ever bought!! they’re big, fluffy and just gorgeous
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 8th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 8th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 8th December 2019
Thank you love the brushes very soft and easy to use
Love the products, especially the eye shadows they are very pigmented, not forgetting the eylashes๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿ‘ŒOne happy customer.
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 8th December 2019
The bronze liquid illuminator was so beautiful on my skin
beautiful make up brushes definitely value for money and great customer service.
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Awesome products and service
Absolutely love it, great quality ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Good brushes.l love them.
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 7th December 2019
Love the pallette! Great colours, no creasing or accidental smudging. I'm very impressed with the pigment of the eyeshadow, you don't need to use a lot to get the color impact that you want
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 7th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 7th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 7th December 2019
I love this brand.
Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 6th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 5 star review on 6th December 2019
The product that i bought from Miah Cosmetics was so nice that when I put it on people coment that , Oh you looking beautiful , i recomend this product for everyone to buy, to be honest is the best
Order yours Now you will never regret
Yemisi
Great products really love the lashes easy to apply sturdy band and perfect for my full glam insta looks! Also the glitter pots are great and sparkly and easy to apply!
Miah Cosmetics 4 star review on 7th December 2019
Lashes were amazing and packaging. I would order again from Miah Cosmetics website as they lashes were what I was looking for and the delivery was quick too. I’m honestly so thankful because this website was what I was looking for!
Miah Cosmetics 4 star review on 7th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 4 star review on 7th December 2019 Miah Cosmetics 4 star review on 7th December 2019
Thanks for your patience Samia. Note one of the lashes you ordered was sold out, we now have one of the lashes you ordered in stock, you should receive your lashes latest by Tuesday.

Thank you so much for ordering from us. Hope you enjoy your 20% discount on your next order.
Miah Cosmetics is rated 4.95 based on 40 reviews