DrLocksmith LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend DrLocksmith LTD
Read DrLocksmith LTD Reviews

About DrLocksmith LTD:

Based in Greater London Area, Keys247 is widely acclaimed for offering lock installation and emergency locksmith services.

Tell us how DrLocksmith LTD made you happy
Do not use this company under any circumstances, they are fraudsters. Charged £700 for a lock replacement / door opening. Also made to feel intimidated in my own home when questioning the cost and forced to pay. Have since checked costs with other local locksmith and the work should have cost no more than £150. When complaining they also tried to fob me off with a £92 refund. Have reported them to the police and trading standards and will be taking legal action.
Really pleasant service from a really top guy who did his best to damage the locks as little as possible and who got us in to our flat very quickly. It’s just a shame they charge £340 for a lock that costs £45 on screwfix. Because you are stuck outside the flat you feel obligated to pay it. But I wish I had looked around a bit more.
Ruben did a good job and was very polite. I recommend him.
Great experience . Love their service .I would highly recommend them
CRIMINAL BOYS from keys247.co.uk. They told me 49 Pounds on the Phone and charged almost 1500,00. I will go to POLICE!!!!!!!!!!!
Under no circumstances should you have anything to do with this firm - unless, of course, you want to be fleeced. I was charged £289 plus VAT for a lock that several reputable locksmiths (members of the Master Locksmiths Association) said should have cost £50 including VAT. If you need a locksmith, go the the MLA website and choose one in your area.
Great customer service . They came timely .Did an excellent job . Really helpful
Keys247 team did an excellent job. My door is better and smoother to unlock than ever before. Very grateful!
Awesome customer service . Definitely recommended
Very quick service . Really satisfied
I called out for an emergency locksmith last month - a locksmith was sent out by Keys 247 within 20 minutes. The locksmith arrived, completed the work in 45 minutes, but charged me an exorbitant 1500 pounds for the privilege. As I was locked out of my house, I had no choice but to pay as I assumed incorrectly that this was a standard amount.

I subsequently have complained to keys247, but have had no joy. I have given them my contact number asking if they could call to discuss, but they seem disinterested.

I will never be using their service again and will be actively discouraging anyone from doing so as well.
Awesome service
Very fast! Great price!
Great customer service.Nice people good job
Excellent service from phone call to man coming to open the door, couldn't have been more helpful to resolve my problem . Recommended
Thank you for using our service we are glad to hear you had a good experience and look forward to working with you again, at a discounted rate.
Have a great week!
Great and prompt
service in same day call out, took time to ensure leak was fixed properly,
Many Thanks for the review, we always try our best to provide the best service possible for our Valued customers.
we look forward to working with you again soon.
Hi Barbra,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review.
We are very pleased to see you are happy with the service.
we look forward to working with you in the future :)
They arrived on time.He did a quick efficient job of repairing kitchen door lock.Thanks keys247
Hi Bhria,

Thank you for your review was a pleasure working with you and look forward to working with you again soon.
If you need us in the future we have great offers for repeat custom.

Many Thanks from all of our team.
The keys247 team completed the repair in less than 20 minutes. Thanks
So happy to hear our Locksmith done a great Job.
Thank you so much for the review we look forward to hearing from you soon.

Many Thanks from all o our team.
Great experience with them . Arrived on time and fixed locks .
Hi Tamia,

Thank you for the review. please call us again if you ever need a Locksmith.

Have a fantastic week from all of our team.
Arrived on time and was friendly. Job done and very happy with the work.
We are so pleased that you are happy with the service provided.

Have a great day, we look forward to working with you again Bella.
DrLocksmith LTD is rated 4.50 based on 38 reviews