Keay Vital Parts Reviews

of reviewers recommend Keay Vital Parts
Read Keay Vital Parts Reviews

About Keay Vital Parts:

UK s Leading Supplier of Plastic, Rubber, Metal and Felt Components. Made in Germany & stocked in the UK

Arrived next day and does exactly what I required it to do.
I was looking to raise the height of our new dining chairs and had previously tried stick on pads but these came away pretty quickly as the chairs were moved in and out. I came across these which have the screw attachment that permanently fixes the pads to the chair legs and so far so good.
good product easy to order fast delivery
Brilliant service
Fantastic Service. Items arrived the next day in perfect condition.
My order was delivered very promptly and the felt chair leg protectors are very effective.
I found Keay's customer service excellent. The product I was interested in was likely to need some minor modification to fit my need which I was happy to do myself. They were unable to check that the modifications would work but said If they proved not suitable they would refund me when they were returned. The modifications were fine and the quality of the product was very good. I am a very happy customer.
The product was delivered quickly. Fixing with the supplied Drill (optional purchase) was easy and the instructions were clear. Very functional and should last a long time. I now have noiseless chairs
ordered some profile end stops. quality products at a good price. will use again.
Quality product, easy to fit and look great. Fast delivery of my product.
Easy to fit. Well made. Fair price. They do exactly what I wanted.
Super speedy delivery and just what we needed. The floor protector pads were easy to install and work great.
Very swift delivery, well packaged. Product has performed very well - exactly what we needed.
Jut what we wanted (gliders for old chairs) delivered quickly at a good price,
First class service from start to finish….. product good even though they were slightly bigger. However a good blob of silicon made a perfect fit. Delivery was well within the stated time.
Well pleased easy to fit and drill bit very helpful a good thought
Very good service and quality
Fantastic service. I completely messed up my order and ordered the wrong size. They replied to my email straightaway with how to get what I needed and send back the wrong items. The items are great quality as well.
Quick and efficient ordering and delivery. Great service and products.
Excellent website page shows the product, details dimensions and how to fit. The pack includes the 2mm drill bit and once it arrived, very promptly, ready to go. By following the clear and short instructions it was a very easy job.
Keay Vital Parts is rated 4.92 based on 53 reviews