Interhire Reviews

of reviewers recommend Interhire
Read Interhire Reviews

About Interhire:

Inter Hire provides great value and quality self-drive car rental and minibus hire in South Wales. We are able to offer a wide range of brands and sizes to suit all requirements along with a full range of additional hire services to provide you with the best solution.

Inter Hire provides excellent value and top-quality self-drive van hire in South Wales. We continue to serve our customers with flexible rental options, top quality and more vans. We are able to offer small, medium and large vans. We are also able to offer large luton vans with tail lifts, ideal for a variety of jobs.

enquiries@inter-hire.co.uk

Interhire Unit 4-5, Tollgate Close, Cardiff

Tell us how Interhire made you happy
This wasn't the first time I used InterHire, staff is always very polite, cheerful and professional. Cars are cleaned and looked after, it's a real pleasure to rent cars from them. Thank you for the pleasant experience
I recently Rented a van from the Hirwaun site which I have done many times before. The assistants were friendly and helpful and the whole service is top notch. Will definetly be using the company agian.
Still awaiting a refund for excess payment of £51.01.
Can you get this sorted for me please?
Hi Kingsley,

My apologies that you have not received your refund yet I will look into this for you.

Dan
Great service and no issues with the van which I hired to move properties.
Quick and easy to get a vehicle good communication with staff will use again superb
Was very handy to use to house move
Exceptionally friendly,helpful staff. Cars in good condition.
Friendly, efficient, and the vehicle was clean and new. Thanks!
From booking to pick up, the whole experience was exceptional, can't recommend highly enough.
The communication between Dan and myself was brilliant also.
Shopped around and there the best prices in cardiff.
Very professional set up, Interhire have always been able to provide the vehicle that was needed on the day and have always been very accommodating on the pick up and drop off times. The vehicle has always been in immaculate condition. A pleasure to do business with.
Van hire made easy.
Excellent treatment by both Michelle and Dave. Both look after the customer and are considerate in their dealings with me .In fairness to them the checking out of the car via an iPhone rather than an iPad adds some admin time to the process. Enterprise Merthyr has speeded up the check out service with iPads. On the whole very happy.
Excellent service from the friendly staff. The van was in excellent condition. It’s always good to support a business employing local people.
Excellent service and price
Great service
Great vehicles
Costs a bit more than I expected

But if you want quality it costs a bit more

Contacting Aberdare NOT good

Cdf great
Clean friendly service, nice food prices and would use again.
I've used Interhire a few times now and find their service, professionalism and price second to none and much better and easier to deal with than enterprise. Miles is absolutely spot on, nothing is too much trouble for him - and we came to realise that I was a customer of his when he was at enterprise and my company were using them. Even though interhire are a much smaller firm than enterprise - they offer much better service and are so much easier and far more personable. First class - keep it up!
Excellent service, pristine vehicles and great price. I will certainly be using again
very kind services.nice staff, low price cost.won’t hire from enterprise anymore
Interhire is rated 4.95 based on 19 reviews