Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
Agent was very polite.he explained the different companies and prices very well
Prompt service..kieran was very good and went through all policys, and gave good advice.
Well explained
Very good. Easy online insurance.
No time consuming questions.
Will recommend to family and friends.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Julie. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very good customer service very polite abd helpful
Vincent, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
I was not happy when they got my address wrong but otherwise they did very well and rectified the issue. There advice and suggestions were very useful and valuable in making a decision.
Ramesh, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Very helpful and explained things clearly. Easy to understand and excellent customer service.
Michelle, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Thankyou Laura, very helpful and a pleasure speaking to you. Just had 1 issue with customer feedback when it was sent through via email which it would not let me complete when I opened it, it was the same with the probate forms? 4 stars all the way
I'll get in touch with L&G regarding trustees. Thanks again
Thank you so much for your kind words, Keith. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
My initial encounter was positive. I received a phone call following my enquiry, I found the person who dealt with me very professional, clear and an approachable manner. I received all my paperwork and everything was as it should be. Slight issues when deciding to cancel my policy during the cooling off period, when I telephoned the broker, who seemed reluctant to accept my decision. The information of my decision had not been passed on to the insurance company so I now have to deal with them myself directly. To the best of my knowledge, all the information I was given was to be trusted, however I was a bit surprised to find that one point was contradicted. I was informed that ..'it is illegal to have more than one life insurance policy' only to be told the opposite when calling to cancel. I remembered that my employer had one for me and remembering what I was told, I phoned to cancel because I didn't want to get into trouble, then to be told ' ...no that's ok...I know a man who had 7!' I was prompted to check with my employer because of my conversation with the broker so I know he said it was illegal, I didn't imagine it! For him to deny this part of the conversation makes potential customers think that they misunderstood or misheard and is the kind of behaviour found to be a typical character trait usually found in a perpetrator/victim relationship in cases of domestic violence and abuse. Something perhaps this company would like to consider when training their employees when using 'retail psychology' on potential customers.
Hi Joanne, we would like to apologise for your negative experience with us. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind calling us on 01420 446135 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated.
Quick to respond, knowledgeable info. Happy with price quoted.
Stella, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Helpful with information and explanations
Barry, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
The adviser was very good and helpful.
Agatha, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Nancy was very patient and efficient. Thank you.
Paul, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Would be better if you didn't have to read everything twice! Lovely lady I spoke to but by the time she had finished I was losing the will to live and I only wanted a quote!
Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Vanessa was very helpful and clear on information given.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Sheena. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Seems to be ok . Getting phone calls now when policy had been confirmed not sure why
Thanks for the feedback, the additional calls maybe from the Customer Services Team and they should provide you with the password we set up with you.
Yes happy with everything
John, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Good information friendly and informed
Rebecca, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Helped with search for suitable life policy
Very helpful lady
Elsa, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Trey good telephone manner
Julian, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.86 based on 508 reviews