Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
Very prompt professional service supplied by Ashley Papworth . All questions were answered & policy clearly explained . Fantastic service so far , so give ash a pay rise 😉
Melis, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Very helpful and easy to talk too.
Thank you so much for your kind words, we really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
It was easy to talk to their agent and explained the policy to me and gave me different choices on which company/policies are good at this time.
Thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Assistant knew his stuff but call was over an hour long!
Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Very good, explained options clearly. would have been excellent, but said Boris doing an ok Job !! ( we had a friendly discussion at end of call)
David, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Very helpful and friendly polite answered all my questions found everything very satisfactory
John, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Very polite ,happy man I spoke to he was very helpful and helped me understand the policy better because I didn't have a clue ,now I have one that suits me and my family ,thanks kieran.
Blair, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Phoebe was friendly and very helpful and not pushy. She understood what I needed and have me time to think about what I wanted to do.
I found Tom very good explained the system of life insurance.
Very pleased with the service.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Martyn. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Service was good
Thank you so much for your kind words, We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Excellent service and so easy to arrange life insurance
Thank you so much for your kind words, Denise. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
I thought the questions asked was done in a professional manner, and the person who set the policy up was very polite
Thank you so much for your kind words, Neil. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
good and resenable priced
Eric, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Still working through the paperwork so could give a better review when I have done that.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.85 based on 138 reviews