Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
Very good and very understanding
Danielle, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
I must say that the assistant who spoke to me on the phone was very helpful and knowledgable with everything I asked. The issue was the company Legal and General with them demanded extra information that is not advertised or it says you won’t need to do to get insured. I was not prepared to start contacting my doctor for a medical report at this time of year and with the NHS and medical services busy with COVID-19 plus the £60 it would cost me.
Hi Nicholas, thanks for your review e really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Due to a further disclosure relating to travel the insure wanted some more information. In regards to any costs associated with setting up the policy, L&G would not pass that charge onto you. Also L&G would contact your doctor directly. it would only be necessary for you to contact them if they were not responding to their requests etc.
Phoebe was very helpful and informative
Jenny, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
needs to slow down when asking questions regarding any health issues as went through them quite rapid
Thanks for the feedback Annette, we will review the call and feedback to the Sales Agent.
I felt as if I didn’t have enough time to make a decision about the policy offered
Hi, we would like to apologise for your negative experience with us. We'd like to learn more about your specific situation and make things right. If you wouldn't mind calling us on 01420 446135 at your earliest convenience, it would be greatly appreciated.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.86 based on 523 reviews