Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
Dealt with Matthew, very helpful & knowledgeable.
Very quick and easy and finding the amount which I can afford each month and the premium will never go back excellent staff very friendly
Amazing 💫✨
Jon really outlined everything for me
I can safely say Dominic made it easy to do and I was very impressed with his attitude
Inspired Protect 5 star review on 24th July 2021 Inspired Protect 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Great service, polite, friendly and helpful staff. Will choose the best route to try and get same day cover and will work within your limits
Very good service
Very easy to deal with Many Thanks Dominic
Very informative well explained service and product
I found the advice on life insurance very helpful.
Was very happy with everything
The agent was fantastic. He talk through the whole process and very professional.
very friendly and helpful already had life insurance got a much better clam with same company. 👍🏻
She was very helpful & tried to get the best possible deal for me. The arrangement matched what I could afford. Patient, didn't allow me to go over my limit. Remained neutral, didn't show any preference for any company, no cohersing. At each time she reminded me that she was not an advisor and that I could change my mind in a given time & that if i was happy with the arrangement. She also left me her name & number to contact her directly. Very good personality..
Sorted out life insurance, without any time consuming hassle. Perfect thanks
Very helpful staff and very quick and easy to sort
The whole process was straightforward, informative & very helpful, everything I needed to go ahead
Very friendly helpful advisor He helped me get a better policy than the one I already had.
Jed hfcfhhf