Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
You were very helpful thank you you explained alot to me
Most friendly service so caring
Really helpful
hope someone could speak mandarin
They did everything I asked them. they were knowledagble and helpful
Very informative and polite . Explaining all the services and options brilliantly.
Very helpful
Great customer services really helpful and polite person I spoke to and very understanding highly recommend Thankyou
Brilliant service. Friendly and very helpful
Connor was extremely helpful and explained everything thoroughly to ensure I was getting the right insurance for me. He called me back promptly at the arranged time, as I needed to find out some information before I went ahead with the policy. This was no trouble for him and was more than happy to do this, again to ensure I was happy with everything before I committed. I got a fantastic deal.
I took out the policy because I was saving money and that is what I have done saved money
Good service
It was very helpful
Great service
Nisha did a excellent job explaining it very well and couldn’t be anymore helpful
Liam was great , explained everything to me and answered all my questions. Great service
Liam I spoke to was so helpful and he explained everything perfectly.
Liam offered good customer service & very helpful
Friendly lady, explained in detail and really helped me find the right plan to suit what I wanted thankyou so much
Ashley was amazing very helpful and made me understand very clearly. glad I start my life insurance thanks to Ashley very happy man on telephone and polite xx
Inspired Protect is rated 4.86 based on 985 reviews