Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
The person called Kieran he was pleasant with me and he said it as it is so thanks
No fuss..Agent was brilliant ..
Consultant was very informative and helpful
Would highly recommend this company. Satisfied with my life policy. Nancie sales lady understood my needs, she was informative and very pleasant young lady. Thank you Nancie 🙂
Precise information given questions answered helping me to buy correct policy
Great service
Kieran was lovely, bubbly and very accommodating. Thank you for helping me find the right life insurance for me and my family.
Dominic was very help and explained everything very clearly
Carla was very helpful and explained it to me very well
Elizabeth, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
The person I spoketo was very helpful. Plenty information and easy explained. She was lovely. Very happy with the service
Lorna, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Vanessa was Extremely helpful and supportive and made us feel confident that we were taking out the correct policy
Thank you so much for your kind words, Nicola. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Laura was very informative to the points that meet my needs.
Cris, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
The agent I spoke to was incredibly helpful and understanding.
Thank you so much for your kind words, Justin. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very good and very understanding
Danielle, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
The advisor I dealt with was a guy called Dominic Felice, he made the whole process as smooth as possible and was very knowledge, Courteous and above all was very professional in his approach.
Anthony, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Kieran Kelly was very helpful and a joy to speak to. He made me feel like I was a good friend and not just another client.
Well done.
Olivia, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Insurance explained and set up very easily - Laura was fantastic! Very pleased with the service.
Michelle, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Good information and help ⁹
Carol, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Great response to my quote and got exact policy I wanted for the price I wanted to pay
David, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Would recommend to family and friends the service very good everything explained so l could understand and Conner the gentleman l dealt with made it very easy... Thankyou
Wendy, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.86 based on 526 reviews