Inspired Protect Reviews

of reviewers recommend Inspired Protect
Read Inspired Protect Reviews

About Inspired Protect:

Inspired was established in 2010 as a one stop 1st & 2nd charge mortgage, unsecured loans and life insurance specialist in Alton Hampshire. Since then we have built a business based around what our customers want and need.

Treating customers fairly is at the heart of everything we do. We value our excellent customer service record and our many positive reviews speak from themselves.
We are always looking for ways to improve our services and are open to all feedback.

Our team of advisors have many decades of combined experience in the industry and fully understand the importance of giving clear and fair advice.

Inspired Protect help to make the task of finding the right insurance product to protect you and your family as hassle-free as possible.

Tell us how Inspired Protect made you happy
He was brilliant the whole way through the phone call he wa kind and funny and he got me exactly what I wanted
Thanku x
Very pleased with the service that was given to me by Dominic... You're a credit to your company!... Happy with cover now in place and knowing that I don't have to worry about it in future and there's something there for my funeral costs and to leave my daughter... Would recommend :-)
The information given to me and the help was amazing I spoke to someone called jack Elkins he was great I can’t thank him enough
I rate my experience with Inspired Protect an excellent 5, also Kieran who looked after me was nothing short of fabulous, many thanks to you Kieran
Did not get I wanted
agent was kind and patient. can't remember the last time I had such smooth service. Nancy was really great.
Excellent!
Alan, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Kieran was very pleasant and took his time with us, explained everything fully,
Carole, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Had a great experience when calling for life insurance.dominic was a complete gentleman and I could have talked to him all day.lovely to have a friendly conversation with someone I don't know but feel like I've known him forever..well done dominic
Thank you so much for your kind words, Bernadette. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Not bad at all but it said no health questions and they was asked
Paul, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
I joined this campany,spoke to kiran the incharge of my insurance he is friendly and happy..I absoultely recommend this campany..thanks
Thank you so much for your kind words, Shirly. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Connor explained the policy clearly, sensibly and professionally. Throughout the telephone conversation he held my attention, treating me with respect and managed to understand my personality and act accordingly.
He came across as an excellent member of your team
Nuala, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Very good Quick response
Louise, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Spoke with Mark from inspired protect he was absolutely helpful and customer service was great. Help me in getting the best life insurance
Thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Happy will the service I had
Thank you so much for your kind words, Louise. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Very friendly
Lorraine, thanks for the great review! We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us.
Very helpful and friendly. Would highly recommend
Sarah, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Ashley was spot on. He was very reassuring with kind words and a lot of sense of humour. Explanation was clear and simple. He gave me time to digest the information and time to make my decision. What a representative. Well done Ashley. Emily
Thank you so much for your kind words, Emily. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Mr Matt was very efficient profesional kind and very patient and he explained to me very clear all benefits with the life insurance. We need people like him. Thank you for your help.
Ana, thanks for the great review! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we achieved this.
Very knowledgeable gentleman Jack Eldrit who searched for suitable life policies and provided unbiased information about the options. My husband and I were also impressed with the manner in which he ensured we were comfortable with the ultimate policies we chose and that they would be a good option for us in terms of duration, budget and amount. We would have no hesitation recommending your site due to the excellent service you providef
Thank you so much for your kind words, Margaret. We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us.
Inspired Protect is rated 4.86 based on 710 reviews