Infinity Computers Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Infinity Computers Limited
Read Infinity Computers Limited Reviews

About Infinity Computers Limited:

We are Infinity Computers - a PC Hardware retailer, we also specialise in Custom Builds, Gaming Peripherals and servicing. We are Essex based and can provide your servicing needs.

07545195314

Johan M
Johan M
Ryan J
Shamus O
Best customer service I've ever experienced, by far. Kai, you're an absolute legend and I wish you the very best for the future with your new business. The extra trinkets you supplied put a big smile on my face, especially the drumstick squashes 😋
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 12th August 2021 Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Hi Adam, thank you for your kind words - your positive feedback really means a lot to us, enjoy the new card and thank you for choosing us :)
Best prices, best service and really helped me out when the pc i bought originally broke cant thank Infinity enough
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Thank you for your kind review David, glad we were able to help :) Enjoy the PC - Kai
Thank you so much for the superfast delivery, this has been from start to finish the best eBay / online order experience I have had in 30+ years keep this up and you will become HUGE! The letter and sweets were a VERY nice touch btw xD kids will love them. I will certainly be keeping an eye on your store and will most certainly be ordering again in the very near future. Kindest Regards James
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 14th August 2021 Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 14th August 2021
Hi James, really appreciate the kind words and thank you for your order. Have a great weekend and enjoy your items :)
Great prices, great delivery time, even better customer service! I cannot recommend enough, Kai has been amazing.
It was truly an amazing experience ordering from Infinity. I was looking for a gpu for months at a reasonable price and came across Infinity. I popped an email to Admin and honestly didn't expect a reply but Kai was very prompt with communication and made me feel comfortable as it was an international sale. The shipping was extremely fast from UK with regular updates from Kai. I really appreciate the great service as it is really scarce these days. I will definitely support my new favorite PC shop again! All the best!
Thanks Johan - really appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback! Thank you again for your purchase. Wishing you all the best :)
Don't know where to start, been looking a GPU for my build for almost a month now and was getting really fed up searching all over until I came across Infinity Computers, from start to finish the process was a breeze, originally placed a pre order last week for the 3060 batch Kai had incoming and upon delivery he let me know there was a spare 3060ti which I decided to upgrade too, Kai made the whole process so easy from start to finish and really put the big fish to shame with the communication and ease of transaction. From the start he added me to his Discord with many other customers sharing their experiences and also had channels set up for friendly communication. Any questions I had he answered within the hour which was insanely good. Card arrived today super fast from 1 day dispatch FOC. Even included some extras as goodwill. Would highly recommend the company and really wish them the best going forward and will recommend to my friends and be back for future business. Many thanks again Kai, and all the best.
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 12th August 2021
Incredibly efficient and a joy to order from.
I cannot thank Infinity computers enough, excellent comms throughout getting a graphics card is difficult these days, Infinity computers made this easy. Thanks again, will be back to get more
Unbelievable service competitive prices and absolute legend of a person. You will not go wrong with getting your upgrades on your pc fixing problems on your pc and we’ll just everything
Thank you for your review Rob, we really appreciate it. Hope you enjoy your new PC and all the best to your family.
Kai from Infinity computers was extremely helpful and kept constant communication during my process of purchasing a gpu. The process was quick and easy. 100% recommended to use Infinity Computers for pc parts.
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 7th August 2021
Thanks for your Review Shamus, glad we were able to help!
Really cannot recommend Kai and the team at Infinity Computers enough. I have had problems with my computers for months that other local places could not seem to get to the bottom of. Kai diagnosed my issue within a few days and also provided solutions with my GPU that was starting to die. Given the current GPU shortage, they were able to source a EVGA RTX 3080 at a reasonable price for me including installation and delivered to my door. The service was very transparent and he kept me notified of any issues as well as completing a health check for free. Thank you Infinity Computers!
Excellent daily communication to get an issue resolved perfectly. The item purchased was well packaged and had no damage. It arrived 1 day after the earliest estimated time that amazon gave which was confirmed in messages. Considering the current shortage on these items it was an impressive turn around of only 5 days from time of purchase.
I bought a GPU from Infinity Computers and I received great Customer Service and the delivery was on time. Great Company.
Amazing service and super fast dispatch times! The exact gpu I wanted wasn’t listed, they managed to source one for me at a great price! Highly recommend!
I received my order of Corsair 750W psu and piXL 27" 144Hz Curved monitor. These are exactly what I wanted. Thank you for the help, great communication from staff and good shipping. Then ordered more. second monitor, RTX 3060 Ti and AMD Ryzen 7 3700X. I'm sure i'll be ordering from you again :).
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 11th July 2021 Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 11th July 2021 Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 11th July 2021
Thanks for taking the time to rate us, we really appreciate it! :)
Ordered an RTX 3060 which arrived swiftly (considering the lack of stock elsewhere) and very well packaged. Owner has always been very transparent and has updated me constantly via discord the whole time. 10/10 will be using again in the future.
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Fast, friendly and knowledgeable service. Product delivered as expected. Very happy with my purchase, can't recommend this company enough!
Decent price, quick delivery, no problems, thanks
So helpful in getting me the product. Amazing service. Customer should close there eye and do business with them. They are in safe hands.
Thank you for taking the time to rate us Pronobesh! We really appreciate the positive feedback.
Great service, fast and friendly! When I realised that I couldn't actually fit my new gpu they offered a quick and easy solution! Thanks again!
Infinity Computers Limited 5 star review on 9th July 2021
Kai at Infinity was extremely helpful and knowledgeable about PC components when buying my 3060ti. Fast delivery and very happy with the card!
Thank you for taking the time to rate us and for your kind words Kurt :)
Infinity Computers Limited is rated 5.00 based on 22 reviews