House of Astley Reviews

of reviewers recommend House of Astley
Excellent hairbrush, good price compared to other retailers, free delivery and received within a week. Would recommend- thank you
Excellent service & product excellent to.
Excellent service.
The brush arrived very quickly and my wife is very happy with it
The item I bought was competitively priced, it arrived in less than a week, undamaged and very well packaged.
Fast and efficient service. Product exactly as expected.
Great service and fast. Product as described at affordable price. Would use again.
I ordered a Mason & Pearson pocket brush but didn't realise that it didn't come with a cleaning brush. If I ordered this separately, it would have incurred postage. I emailed House of Astley and they very kindly refunded the postage and brush with cleaning brush was dispatched very quickly. I have purchased from House of Astley before and they have always been an excellent company to do business with. Certainly recommend the products and the company.
Great product at a very reasonable price - and extremely helpful customer service when I needed more information about the product.
Order arrived in good time, exactly as expected. It was a competitive price too :)
I ordered the House of Astley Fenjal gift box it arrived two days later and is extremely good value for money. I was extremely impressed with the stress free and rapid service.
Quick delivery. Hair brush as described and well packaged.
House of Astley provided a very fast, well packaged, efficient, no fuss service. I would definitely order again.
Excellent product and price. Arrived very quickly. Very pleased and will shop with you again.
Excellent service
Very competitively priced and efficient in their delivery. Well packaged ensuring maximum protection to goods ordered. Would recommend them and will certainly use them again.
A great quality hairbrush - set to last. Prompt arrival, thank you.
Stocked the Mason Pearson hairbrush and comb I was after - received promptly! Thanks
Lovely product & very good fast service at cheapest price I could find
Good service, prompt delivery.
House of Astley is rated 4.65 based on 55 reviews