House of Astley Reviews

of reviewers recommend House of Astley
Excellent hairbrush, good price compared to other retailers, free delivery and received within a week. Would recommend- thank you
I have not received my purchase at the moment!
Excellent service & product excellent to.
Excellent service.
The brush arrived very quickly and my wife is very happy with it
The item I bought was competitively priced, it arrived in less than a week, undamaged and very well packaged.
Fast and efficient service. Product exactly as expected.
Great service and fast. Product as described at affordable price. Would use again.
I ordered a Mason & Pearson pocket brush but didn't realise that it didn't come with a cleaning brush. If I ordered this separately, it would have incurred postage. I emailed House of Astley and they very kindly refunded the postage and brush with cleaning brush was dispatched very quickly. I have purchased from House of Astley before and they have always been an excellent company to do business with. Certainly recommend the products and the company.
Great product at a very reasonable price - and extremely helpful customer service when I needed more information about the product.
I was trying to order a mason Pearson hair brush from you and couldn’t proceed with the order. I kept trying and sent you emails but the guy answering them couldn’t help me and just told me to keep trying! Eventually I realised that I had to register with you before I could order it why didn’t he tell me that! Also why doesn’t your website say that ?
Hello Pamela Thank you for taking the trouble to provide a review - all feedback is important to us. I see you had problems removing one item from your checkout basket so apologize that the site didn't work for you as you were expecting. Just so you're aware, customers don't actually need to register to place an order, although obviously we do need your details in order to fulfil your order. I do hope that the brush you ordered was as expected and thank you for using House of Astley.
Order arrived in good time, exactly as expected. It was a competitive price too :)
I ordered the House of Astley Fenjal gift box it arrived two days later and is extremely good value for money. I was extremely impressed with the stress free and rapid service.
Quick delivery. Hair brush as described and well packaged.
House of Astley provided a very fast, well packaged, efficient, no fuss service. I would definitely order again.
Excellent product and price. Arrived very quickly. Very pleased and will shop with you again.
Excellent service
Very competitively priced and efficient in their delivery. Well packaged ensuring maximum protection to goods ordered. Would recommend them and will certainly use them again.
A great quality hairbrush - set to last. Prompt arrival, thank you.
Stocked the Mason Pearson hairbrush and comb I was after - received promptly! Thanks
House of Astley is rated 4.65 based on 55 reviews