House of Astley Reviews

of reviewers recommend House of Astley
Fast service, good quality and price. Definitely recommended
Arrived promptly, within a few days of ordering. Email notification of despatch. Well packaged. As described. Thanks
Great service and brilliant product
My purchase arrived safely and in good time - excellent
Ordered a couple of items online, easy to navigate website. V good price for both items. Quick delivery and I was updated with when the package had been passed to Royal Mail. Delivery was well within the timescales set out at purchase. Would definitely recommend and I will buy from them again.
I am extremely pleased with the quality and delivery of my purchase. It came before duedate and well packaged.
A fine product that arrived promptly and well packed, I bought a mason and Pearson hairbrush
Great price and service
The brush arrived very promptly, it was for a friend who had a Mason Pearson brush as a 21st birthday present and now needs to replace it … she is in Her 70’s and is sad to have lost the original but very pleased with the replacement .
Best prices for Mason Pearson hairbrushes. Helpful service.
Great value (mason & pearson hairbrush) speedy delivery with a smile.
Purchased pocket sensitive SB4 which claims to be made from natural boar bristle but the bristle looks and feels plastic. It claims to help thinning hair but for that improvement I will have to wait and see. Arrived promptly though.
Goods were ordered and delivered promptly. I was kept informed of the delivery process throughout. Goods were packaged very well and arrived in perfect condition. Very Pleased
Very pleased with the prompt delivery of my Mason Pearson hairbrush. Thank you
My mother in law wanted a new Mason & Pearson hairbrush for her birthday. House of Astley had the right brush at a reasonable price. Quick turn around from order to delivery. Thank you! Highly recommend.
Excellent product and service. I asked if item could be delivered by a certain date as I needed it and although they said they couldn’t promise, it arrived in double quick time. Thank you!
Best price on expensive item which arrived well packaged & quickly. What more can I ask for? 5*s Thank you.
As I never received the goods (when you went to warehouse not in stock) I have no stars to give. I will give 1 star for prompt refund.
web site easy to navigate. delivery super fast even tho' 2nd class. product perfect but how could a Mason Pearson brush not be
Great product. Fast delivery Perfect . Thank you