House of Astley Reviews

of reviewers recommend House of Astley
I was trying to order a mason Pearson hair brush from you and couldn’t proceed with the order. I kept trying and sent you emails but the guy answering them couldn’t help me and just told me to keep trying! Eventually I realised that I had to register with you before I could order it why didn’t he tell me that! Also why doesn’t your website say that ?
Hello Pamela Thank you for taking the trouble to provide a review - all feedback is important to us. I see you had problems removing one item from your checkout basket so apologize that the site didn't work for you as you were expecting. Just so you're aware, customers don't actually need to register to place an order, although obviously we do need your details in order to fulfil your order. I do hope that the brush you ordered was as expected and thank you for using House of Astley.
Order arrived in good time, exactly as expected. It was a competitive price too :)
I ordered the House of Astley Fenjal gift box it arrived two days later and is extremely good value for money. I was extremely impressed with the stress free and rapid service.
Quick delivery. Hair brush as described and well packaged.
House of Astley provided a very fast, well packaged, efficient, no fuss service. I would definitely order again.
Excellent product and price. Arrived very quickly. Very pleased and will shop with you again.
Excellent service
Very competitively priced and efficient in their delivery. Well packaged ensuring maximum protection to goods ordered. Would recommend them and will certainly use them again.
A great quality hairbrush - set to last. Prompt arrival, thank you.
Stocked the Mason Pearson hairbrush and comb I was after - received promptly! Thanks
Easy transaction and prompt delivery, thank you! I would suggest you look to improve your packaging as this presently does nothing for your brand...even some tissue paper would be a nice touch?
Lovely product & very good fast service at cheapest price I could find
Good service, prompt delivery.
Very efficient service and pleased with product - Mason Pearson hairbrush.
The little 'Sensitive' hairbursh arrived really quickly and iI would recommend this brush and was impressed with the very prompt service.
Great service! I ordered hair brush and cleaner not realising the hairbrush already came with a cleaner, House of Astley called me to check whether I needed two cleaners, I didn’t, and they cancelled part of the order, refunding me straight away. This saved me the hassle of returning the item. Love it when a company proactively provides great customer service!
Excellent, fast delivery and quality! Thank you. Much appreciated.
I requested express delivery for an item which was a gift, and the customer service team dealt with my order very quickly and informed me when it was on its way - thank you!
Products came basically as expected (one item had a damaged box, which was a shame as it was a mother's day gift), and very quickly, and at a very reasonable price. However there was a real improvisational feel about the packaging, for example one group of products were packaged together in a trek granola bar box, so just not super professional or neat. But like I say, fundamentally the products were exactly what I ordered and they came very quickly and were very reasonably priced.
Hi Matthew Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We have recently experienced a few packaging issues with the gift sets which we are now sorting out. I'm glad that the Fenjal products themselves were as expected. Once again, thank you for your feedback. Kind regards Roger, House of Astley
Great service, product & delivery