House of Angus Reviews

of reviewers recommend House of Angus

customer.services@houseofangus.co.uk

Mercury House, Gainsbourough,

Tell us how House of Angus made you happy
Quick and easy order process and speedy delivery, quality of our flat out bear is excellent, my son loves sheepskin to rub while drifting off, can’t wait to order again maybe a new pushchair liner
Brilliant item and delivery would reccomend
Ordered two of the Fellhof hot water bottles - absolutely fantastic! Lovely soft sheepskin and they keep warm for hours. Best purchase I’ve made this winter
Bought sheepskin mittens for my Granddaughter and was very happy with price and quality. Ordered on Sunday afternoon and they arrived on Tuesday. Fantastic.
Amazing service, gorgeous products and nice personal touches in the parcel. Delivery as promised and was next day.
Ordered baby sheepskin booties on Tuesday and they were delivered on Wednesday. Excellent service and great quality product. Just the thing to keep my grandson’s feet cosy this winter.
Ordering of items and a very prompt delivery was excellent service. What gave you an extra start was the personal postcard by using my name and not just "customer", thanking me for my order, made me feel special. Especially during this horrendous pandemic. Thank you for making me feel appreciated. 🤗
Very fast delivery well wrapped , my daughter loved this Flatbear Milk as a present for her baby , I would def use this company in the future, I bought the large one
Fantastic service extremely helpful. Not to mention the quality of our flat ted.
Superb quality sheepskin hot water bottle cover - really delighted with it. Very prompt service, thank you.
Very quick delivery, care and attention taken to packaging, great product
1st time using Angus, only a small order but great delivery and very well packaged with a lovely personal note, professional friendly company who see to appreciate the order and Buisness no matter of what size and cost,will use again and highly recommend,thank you for the professional and personal touch,,
Thank you so much for the lovely review Rob!
Item delivered as informed. Hopefully my granddaughter is feeling cosier
Hi Caroline, Thank you so much for leaving a review. We are always striving for excellence in customer service, is there anything we could improve on that would have made your experience 5 star?
I recently purchased a sheepskin liner for my little girls pushchair. The quality is of a very high standard and provides a cosy and warm environment. The order process was very easy and it came the following day (standard postage only).
Thank you for your beautiful product and I will definitely shop with you again!
Thank you for the lovely review Holly :) and so glad you are happy with the pramliner!
I brought my buggy liner ready for the arrival of our baby in a couple of weeks. It arrived quickly and lived up to my expectations and the quality is absolutely amazing for the price. I highly recommend and will be buying other products from the site.
Great customer service, and my order arrived very swiftly.
Very good customer service and lovely products. My baby niece was delighted with her flat out bear.
Thank you for the review, would there be any feedback for us to improve our service to achieve a 5 star rating? Always striving to improve and give the best service possible :)
After using House of Angus for first time i cannot recommend highly enough! Everything was perfect. Easy to use website to order from, fast delivery and product packaged beautifully with a hand written note from "Alex" thanking me for my order. I ordered the lamb skin cover and hot water bottle and i am delighted. Very good quality and very much needed in these winter months. If you're debating over a purchase i would definitely recommend buying it.
Thrilled with my purchases. Beautifully packaged. An item missed off my order but House of Angus could not have done more to rectify the problem. Thank you very much indeed.
Beautiful product. Keeps my little girls hands so warm and they actually stay on! I’ve tried so many mittens that she always manages to lose. Would definitely recommend.
House of Angus is rated 4.95 based on 37 reviews