House of Angus Reviews

Read House of Angus Reviews

customer.services@houseofangus.co.uk

Mercury House, Gainsbourough,

Tell us how House of Angus made you happy
Super fast delivery! The trank-you card was a nice touch as well! ... really please with the service! Wont hesitate next time I need to shop here :)
loved the product and amazing customer service
Honestly can’t thank the company enough for rectifying the delivery drivers mistake, send a new order got it next day it’s so cute my niece will love it thank you 😊
This was bought as a gift, the recipients say they are very happy
I had fantastic service from house of Angus, free delivery and it was so quick too! Good communications via email and a great selection of items.
Beautiful toy, quick delivery and well packaged, thankyou
Beautiful item's thank you :)
House of Angus 5 star review on 5th April 2021
ordered for my baby delivered the next day brilliant service the 2 year loves the rocking horse so jiint present would definitely order again
Excellent service Celeste and Fae activity spiral beautifully wrapped will definitely recommend
Really quick delivery and item is as expected!
Speed delivery of a beautiful quality sheepskin rug.
Beautiful gifts !
Very pleased with my purchase.
Quickly received, and the little personal touch with of a Thank you card.
Debi
Fantastic very pleased with purchase
EXCELLENT ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Great service but I am quite disappointed in the quality of the product.
Bought an ergopouch swaddle and after the first initial wash and three wears the print is cracking save there are threads coming out everywhere...
Hi Veronika,

Thank you so much for leaving a review - I'm really sorry to hear about this, we have sent you an email in order to sort this for you.

Kindest regards,
House of Angus Team
Absolutely divine! Bought for my little one's cot, as a mattress topper. Love it.
Ordering was easy, it arrived promptly and the quality is excellent.
I don't generally write reviews. However, I cannot praise House of Angus enough. I have been trying to get hold of a short wool baby fleece and had almost given up. This was the third one I ordered. I had to send both of the others back either because the suppliers had sent the wrong item or the quality was not good enough for my needs. I had neither of these problems with my House of Angus order. When my package arrived the fleece was actually better than I had expected. Furthermore, it was dispatched the day that I ordered (for free) and there was a little handwritten note inside thanking me for my order (nice touch). The final bonus for me was that this particular fleece ended up being the cheapest of all of them. It really was a case of third time lucky for me! Thank you.....
Hi, thank you so much for this lovely review - so happy you were able to find the perfect rug!
Parcel arrived in lovely gift box and great protective packaging
Lovely product and amazingly quick delivery
House of Angus is rated 4.95 based on 105 reviews