House of Angus Reviews

Read House of Angus Reviews

customer.services@houseofangus.co.uk

Mercury House, Gainsbourough,

Tell us how House of Angus made you happy
Great product but extortionate postage to cairngorms. Not necessary when other companies can send for normal postage fees . Had I realised I wouldn’t of bought
I brought a lovely soft toy for my great grand baby it came very quickly and I’ve had great service from them .
Beautifully made wooden puzzles and xylophone, bought for my great niece. Well packed and delivered with a personal touch. Very impressed with value and service. Thank you.
Prompt delivery , well packaged
Beautiful toy. Can't wait for Christmas to see the grandchildren play with the pop up animals
Brilliant service, lovely looking gifts and a lovely hand written card to thank me for the order. I would gladly have given a 5 star review but I would prefer if you could reduce the amount of plastic packaging. All items were individually wrapped in bubble wrap and the whole package was in a plastic bag
A wonderful pull along donkey for my little 18mth old grandaughter, beautifully soft and nicely wrapped.
Absolutely fantastic customer service would highly recommend definitely five star service
Very quick delivery in good packaging. The ride along moo cow is extremely good quality and i am sure my grandson will love it and last many years. I am so pleased with the product i am ordering a different ride on elephant .
An excellent service. I was kept informed all the way. The product was delightful - a cuddly Koala bear. The little card with it was a nice touch.
Lovely choice of items . Delivery excellent . The rocket is a Xmas gift for my grandson so will update this review once he receives it . It looks terrific though .
Good packaging and good service
Excellent service with quick delivery. Felt product had been packed with care with the the soft toy (zebra) being wrapped in tissue paper.
Speedy service and happy to delay order at my request. Items ordered were wrapped in tissue with a personal thank you card. Such thoughtfulness and personal touches are rare. Much appreciated. Thank you
Fantastic quick delivery with good notifications throughout. Can't wait to give the gift to our son for Christmas. Will look to buy from here again. Thanks.
Item arrived promptly and was exactly as advertised. Thank you very much House of Angus.
Order the duck magnetic game and it looks fabulous . It's a Christmas present but have no worries it will be loved and played with
Fantastic speedy service! The quality of the product was great too but most of all we loved the handwritten postcard thanking us for our purchase. Just lovely.
Top class service and top quality product! I bought a wheely bug, arrived fast and I was blown away when I opened my parcel! Sooo lovely! Massive thank you to all the team!
House of Angus 5 star review on 2nd December 2021
Website easy to use and clear, and speedy delivery.
House of Angus is rated 4.93 based on 394 reviews