First Professional Cleaning Reviews

02045324751

info@firstprofessionalcleaning.com

West Hendon Broadway, , London

Tell us how First Professional Cleaning made you happy
Great job and my landlord and I were very happy and most importantly we found they are using a new system. Well done 👍
Great service. The professional cleaner arrived on time, he was humble and hard working. He fixed my bathroom shower tray . Thank you
Very impressed . So good . Who own this business ? So fantastic
Very professional. Did an outstanding job on my flat for my end of Tenancy, Will definitely recommend
So great to be great. I appreciate the quality of cleaning, and the presentation.
Great job, never see the professional like this . Please how can I join you guys?
Excellent service. Thank you
We are very happy with tenancy cleaner. . Everything was perfect Thank you very much Guys
Great job from the start to the end ( mask protection, humility and good cleaning) . Thank you
Well done. Hard working and very serious about their job
I would rate them with more stars if I could! Quality end of tenancy cleaning. Prompt, reliable and hardworking
Great job completed
Superb cleaning job! Such attention to detail - nothing missed. The company clearly take great pride in what they do. I highly recommend them.
Absolutely excellent! I have been a very difficult customer by moving the cleaning dates twice with very short notice. Tom tried his best to accommodate my request during this very difficult period. He definitely knows what he’s doing and there’s no need of any instructions. My property is really sparkling now. Highly recommended!
Fantastic job, on time and impressed for the quality of the cleaning
Two week ago my landlord kicked me out of my rented property. I knew that the guy just wanted a way around to keep the security deposit for himself. You see, the whole lease thing was kind of flimsy. Anyway, the day before, I managed to contact this provider And they did a great job! thank you
I wish I could give them more than 5 stars. Brilliant service! They cleaned the property I’ve recently moved in. The end result was pleasing to the eye. They cleaned everything and I mean everything – the fridge, microwave and even the kitchen cupboards.
I was really impressed with the quality and thoroughness of my end of tenancy cleaning. very polite, friendly and bring their own professional equipment. They arrive on time
From start to finish that was a positive experience. Quotation request was really easy and fast. The cleaning was spottless, no troubles to receive my deposit.
Fantastic job . The cleaner is extremely good and humble. I'm so impressed . Thank you
First Professional Cleaning is rated 5.00 based on 110 reviews