The Electrical Showroom Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Electrical Showroom
Read The Electrical Showroom Reviews

About The Electrical Showroom:

The Electrical Showroom offers a range of electrical and lighting products that are not only energy efficient but are reliable, easy to install and are designed to enrich your home’s natural beauty.

Our range focuses on LED lighting and light fittings that combine the latest LED technology with innovative design features that work in harmony with your homes’ décor.

Our accessory ranges have been chosen to complement and reflect the mood of any room – whether it be a traditional or more contemporary setting.

We are a family owned business and have been the trusted supplier of electrical and lighting equipment from leading UK manufacturers to commercial contractors, builders and electricians for 30 years.

enquiries@electrical-showroom.co.uk

Unit 2, 362A Spring Road, Southampton, Hampshire

Tell us how The Electrical Showroom made you happy
Quality and efficiency
Very good prices and quick delivery of products. I have bought from them before and will be buying from them again no doubt.
Good service and speedy sdelivery
Excellent product, dispatched and delivered pfompyly
Defective product. going through the replacement procedure
Quick delivery, great price, great product
I have bought a few things from this site & everything has been brilliant from start of the purchase until I received the items & they keep you informed of the items in transit I would highly recommend this site 5☆
Really appreciate this offer on ring Pro. I will let you know if any issues once I installed and start using it.
Quick & easy to deal with. Thanks
Took my money, received a despatch confirmation then 5 minutes, later, an unrequested cancellation & refund. No response from emails, 60 minutes on hold when calling. Finally got a response after Tweeting - order was voided and it's your bank's fault you haven't had a refund.

Do not order from these cowboys
Excellent prices and web layout. Made it very easy to do business with. Found exactly what I wanted and delivery was FREE! Will definitely purchase from them again :)
Order placed online Feb 3 as of Feb 12 no response from email trying to speak to the electrical showroom and on hold for over 10 minutes a total waste of time!
The ring flood lights arrived in time and have been working very well - no concerns
Excellent prompt service
Easy and efficient
Prompt dispatch of Torch ordered. Pleased with service received.
Delivery service was excellent. Product working nicely
Bought this item with 48 hour tracked delivery. Should have arrived Thursday & didn't. Finally got a tracking number showing delivery would be Friday. Still no arrival. Called Parcelforce today (Sat) & have been told the parcel has been returned to sender as they have not put a door number on the parcel! What a waste of time this company is!
Still haven’t received my order
This is my 3rd order and I highly recommend