CREATE PCs Reviews

of reviewers recommend CREATE PCs
Read CREATE PCs Reviews
I couldn't be happier with my experience with Create PCs.

From ordering through to receiving the PC they were first rate.

Ordering was easy. Selected each component in turn and then completed the check out process.

From there I was updated at each stage of the build process, with pictures provided of the machine as it was built. I think this is a really great feature provided by Create and I enjoyed being able to see the machine in it's various build stages.

Once it was built it was shipped to me using their own vehicle. I live in Manchester and I didn't think I was in their delivery radius, but it was great to know the machine would be treated with care when in transit.

All in all, I can't recommend these guys enough, and I would say to anyone in two minds about whether to go with a better know company, give these guys a shot. You won't be sorry.

And you might even get a nice little bag of creme eggs.

Thank you Create.
Great pc - took a while, but can't blame them for the great gpu shortage of 2020/21!
Matt and the team have been very helpful and kept me upto date through the purchase and the build of my pc, they understood what I was after and needed and provided me with exactly what I was after, thanks team CREATE πŸ˜€ thank you for the mini eggs as well πŸ˜€
CREATE PCs 5 star review on 20th March 2021 CREATE PCs 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Great service, PC arrived very well packaged and all components installed excellently.
Only upset for myself was that one of my components was out of stock when I ordered and lead to a delay in receiving goods.
Hi Brian, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear the PC arrived safely. I am sorry for the delay on the graphics card but glad we could get it turned around for you quickly when it did arrive. We hope you enjoy your new PC!
Professional service from sales through to delivery.
Hi Gareth, thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your PC :-)
Amazing customer service by these guys. Received my Pc and was having a few issues. Huge thanks to Matt who spent as long as required to get my issues fixed.

Loved being kept updated since the day I ordered the pc to the day it arrived at my front door. Would definitely be recommending to friends and family.

May take a while for certain components to arrive in stock but certainly worth it with the customer service in return.
Hi Vijay, thanks for your review. Glad we could finally get the system to you and help you with the issues over the phone. Please get in touch if we can help further and we hope you enjoy your new PC!
Excellent service good price and really happy with the product
Hi Samuel, thanks for the review, glad you are happy with your PC we hope you enjoy using it!
Really helpful team at Create PC. Matt was brilliant in spec’ing up the machine, photos during the build and delivered in time for Christmas. Fantastic after sales support as well in dealing with software driver issues.
Thanks for the review, Miles, we are glad we could get the PC to you in time for Christmas and help you with the driver issues. We hope you enjoy the PC and look forward to seeing you again
Purchased two gaming PC from Create PCs for Xmas 2020. Excellent customer service, on hand for any questions that I had and trust me we had quite a few... Would highly recommend this company.
Hi Angela, thanks for your review, glad we could answer your questions and get the PCs to you in time for Christmas. I know both your sons will enjoy their PCs for many years! We look forward to seeing you again. Happy New Year.
Outstanding service from start to finish a week before Xmas during covid... Brilliant, can not recommend enough... Thank you πŸ‘
It was a pleasure Gareth, glad we could get the PC to you in time for Christmas. We look forward to seeing you again. Happy New Year.
Fantastic service and pc, pc build just as requested, well priced, good communication and promptly delivered to my door. Would definitely recommend and will be using again
Thanks for the review, Gregory, we are pleased we could help with your PC requirements and look forward to seeing you again. Happy New Year.
Great advice and a speedy delivery. Really happy with the build quality too.
We aim to please on the quality! Thanks for the review Phil, enjoy your new PC and we hope to see you again. Happy New Year.
Fantastic support, great products and really helpful customer service from the team. I won't hesitate using Create PCs again in the future
So I ordered the create oracle for my son for Christmas, really impressed with being kept up to date, the photos they sent me during its build were cool to see as well. I know my way around the bog standard pc but my son is a lot more into it then I am and he won't see the pc until Christmas so for now its just my review but after it was delivered I plugged it all in and its absolutely fantastic, I know it's what these guys specialise in and they are just doing their service but I am tempted to treat myself for a more up to date pc, I can't wait to see his face on Christmas day! Thanks again for a speedy and easy process!
Excellent service!! Will definitely be going back in the future!!!
I have been very pleased with my purchase from Create PCs. The Morpheus gaming PC I ordered is super impressive and I'm counting down the days until Cyber Punk 2077 releases on the 10th. Whoop!
CREATE PCs 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
We bought an Intel gaming PC for my son from 'Create' and the whole process was simple and stress free. The best part was receiving build updates with pictures which my son and I loved!.
I’ll definitely be using 'Create' again for future needs and I recommend them whole heartedly!. Great job guys! Thank you!
A great company to buy a computer from. The service was wonderful throughout. It arrived on time and I got the perfect computer I was after, as well as a friendly and professional team to speak with. I would recommend this company to anyone! Nice job guys, thank you! I look forward to purchasing another computer soon!
We had a requirement for a CAD machine for our kitchen design software and we were given a recommended specification. The PC we purchased has been great so far and blitzes through renders in about a quarter of the time of our old PC which wasn't really that old, maybe 6 years. Would happily recommend the team at createpcs and their machines.
Enjoyed the experience of choosing the components for my pc, I wanted something that could run all my work programs now and be upgraded in the future, thanks CREATE!
CREATE PCs is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews