CREATE PCs Reviews

of reviewers recommend CREATE PCs
Read CREATE PCs Reviews
Really helpful team at Create PC. Matt was brilliant in spec’ing up the machine, photos during the build and delivered in time for Christmas. Fantastic after sales support as well in dealing with software driver issues.
Thanks for the review, Miles, we are glad we could get the PC to you in time for Christmas and help you with the driver issues. We hope you enjoy the PC and look forward to seeing you again
Purchased two gaming PC from Create PCs for Xmas 2020. Excellent customer service, on hand for any questions that I had and trust me we had quite a few... Would highly recommend this company.
Hi Angela, thanks for your review, glad we could answer your questions and get the PCs to you in time for Christmas. I know both your sons will enjoy their PCs for many years! We look forward to seeing you again. Happy New Year.
Outstanding service from start to finish a week before Xmas during covid... Brilliant, can not recommend enough... Thank you 👍
It was a pleasure Gareth, glad we could get the PC to you in time for Christmas. We look forward to seeing you again. Happy New Year.
Fantastic service and pc, pc build just as requested, well priced, good communication and promptly delivered to my door. Would definitely recommend and will be using again
Thanks for the review, Gregory, we are pleased we could help with your PC requirements and look forward to seeing you again. Happy New Year.
Great advice and a speedy delivery. Really happy with the build quality too.
We aim to please on the quality! Thanks for the review Phil, enjoy your new PC and we hope to see you again. Happy New Year.
Fantastic support, great products and really helpful customer service from the team. I won't hesitate using Create PCs again in the future
So I ordered the create oracle for my son for Christmas, really impressed with being kept up to date, the photos they sent me during its build were cool to see as well. I know my way around the bog standard pc but my son is a lot more into it then I am and he won't see the pc until Christmas so for now its just my review but after it was delivered I plugged it all in and its absolutely fantastic, I know it's what these guys specialise in and they are just doing their service but I am tempted to treat myself for a more up to date pc, I can't wait to see his face on Christmas day! Thanks again for a speedy and easy process!
Excellent service!! Will definitely be going back in the future!!!
I have been very pleased with my purchase from Create PCs. The Morpheus gaming PC I ordered is super impressive and I'm counting down the days until Cyber Punk 2077 releases on the 10th. Whoop!
CREATE PCs 5 star review on 2nd December 2020
We bought an Intel gaming PC for my son from 'Create' and the whole process was simple and stress free. The best part was receiving build updates with pictures which my son and I loved!.
I’ll definitely be using 'Create' again for future needs and I recommend them whole heartedly!. Great job guys! Thank you!
A great company to buy a computer from. The service was wonderful throughout. It arrived on time and I got the perfect computer I was after, as well as a friendly and professional team to speak with. I would recommend this company to anyone! Nice job guys, thank you! I look forward to purchasing another computer soon!
We had a requirement for a CAD machine for our kitchen design software and we were given a recommended specification. The PC we purchased has been great so far and blitzes through renders in about a quarter of the time of our old PC which wasn't really that old, maybe 6 years. Would happily recommend the team at createpcs and their machines.
Enjoyed the experience of choosing the components for my pc, I wanted something that could run all my work programs now and be upgraded in the future, thanks CREATE!
I bought a gaming computer for my son, he loves to play fortnight but his previous computer just was not up to the job. We know Matt at Createpcs and so he recommended a great spec with a glass window and lighting. Delivery was within 1 week. Very happy with the service.
Second CAD workstation from Create PC, this time I gave Matt the challenge of creating a more powerful CAD computer than what we had last time, but wanted it in a much smaller, designer style case, so we went for a Fractal Era with a Walnut lid. The performance is incredible, its even got water-cooling in it which I hadn't heard of before. Would recommend if you are needing something for Winner Design or Articad, these guys know what you need.
We have been impressed with the quality of service on offer from Create, they understood our requirements and gave us a recommended specification of PC to replace our dated systems. We took delivery of 10 standard business pc's which were clearly very well put together and built to the specification agreed. Would happily recommend for businesses and households, myself and my wife recently got a desktop computer for our home office from Create.
CREATE PCs is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews