CREATE PCs Reviews

of reviewers recommend CREATE PCs
Read CREATE PCs Reviews
I deliberated forever about components and about which custom pc building service I should use. Create PCs prices were competitive and I read in the reviews that Matt was really helpful with questions, so I decided to get in touch. It's true! I asked so many questions and Matt helped answer them all to my satisfaction, kept me up to date and was happy to give me options where possible. Can't thank him enough and absolutely 100% recommend Create PCs without any hesitation.
Delighted with my new PC. Excellent service from Create PCs from beginning to end. Kept me updated during the build with photos. A very professional company.
I spoke to a few companies in order to create a new gaming rig and CREATE PC we're by far the most helpful. We spoke to check the parts we're in stock, they made recommendations and then once happy it was put together and delivered in just a few days. I was kept up to date on progress, got photos during the build and they even delivered it in their own van! Really happy with the machine so far!
Thanks for the review Tim! Its great to hear we could help with all your questions and recommend some alternatives for you. Enjoy your new PC :-)
Staff are amazing, very helpful and responsive. Had my pc in just under two weeks hand delivered! Definitely getting my future PCs from them!
Hi Peter, thanks for your review! Glad we got your PC to you in time. It was a fab build, we all loved it here. We look forward to seeing you again.
Excellent customer service, definitely recommend.
Pc works amazing with no problems, staff are all very helpful with updates and answering general questions
Thanks for the review Gabe it means a lot to us. Enjoy using your PC
Brilliant build and brilliant company over the moon with my new pc thanks create!!
CREATE PCs 5 star review on 2nd May 2021
I was looking to purchase a new gaming PC for a while and had spent many hours watching videos, researching compatible parts and trying to find the best deal. By complete chance I stumbled upon a CREATE PC ad on Facebook listing a build similar to what I was looking for. I jokingly messaged their feed saying “if you can do this machine but with X components instead, we can talk”. Shortly after, I received a message from Matt (who I cannot thank enough) who was very courteous, knowledgable and informative. After some conversation I was quite surprised when he highlighted a component choice I had overlooked (a PCIe gen 3 SSD with a gen 4 motherboard) and reassured me on the remaining parts I had chosen. I imagine this process is even easier when selecting a pre-build from this company but since I was looking for something custom, we exchanged many messages and finalised a build within my budget. Whenever I doubted a choice or thought of something better Matt was quick to reply back with suggestions and recommendations. Due to COVID-19, within the enthusiast PC sphere, many of you may already know of the global shortage of parts, especially high end GPU’s and CPU’s. This was the case for me, although I knew this going in. Nethertheless Matt at CREATE PC’s remained in contact, updating me routinely over the waiting period. I feel like I found a friend in Matt as we exchanged messages back and too about our interest in all things PC. Finally, once the parts had arrived, I was notified by their mailing service and Matt messaged personally to say everything was ready and sent pictures of my build in progress, while a nice touch, this only served as a tease. CREATE stress tested my machine and reported back to me a thermal report, reassuring me the components were running in an optimal configuration. Some readers may not know what this is whereas some enthusiasts will, either way I feel no expense was spared to ensure I was informed about my systems stability and performance. The PC was shipped to my address in very secure packaging and on time. The build quality is perfection and the cables are all hidden away nicely. My new PC exceeds my expectations. As a professional customer Service trainer who has spent decades in this field nurturing qualities that Matt possesses naturally, I couldn’t be more thankful for all the help and support along the way. Whether you are a complete novice, know your stuff or like me, somewhere in between, I would highly recommend this small company for your next PC purchase. Thanks again!
I contacted CREATE PCs directly due to there location being not far from my home. I found Matt and the team to be very professional and friendly and very help full at all times, the after sales service was something i hadn't seen before with daily updates of my build. I would highly recommend them to any of my friends and family for our on going gaming requirements.
Hi Jason, thanks so much for your review. It was a pleasure for us to meet you last week. Glad we could exceed your expectations on the PC. Enjoy! We look forward to seeing you again.
Great service from start to finish. Couldn't ask for a more hassle free process. All the communication I needed and a super speedy build time as well. Highly recommend.
Hi James, thank you for your review. Was a great looking PC we were sad to see it leave here to be honest haha! Enjoy :-)
I couldn't be happier with my experience with Create PCs. From ordering through to receiving the PC they were first rate. Ordering was easy. Selected each component in turn and then completed the check out process. From there I was updated at each stage of the build process, with pictures provided of the machine as it was built. I think this is a really great feature provided by Create and I enjoyed being able to see the machine in it's various build stages. Once it was built it was shipped to me using their own vehicle. I live in Manchester and I didn't think I was in their delivery radius, but it was great to know the machine would be treated with care when in transit. All in all, I can't recommend these guys enough, and I would say to anyone in two minds about whether to go with a better know company, give these guys a shot. You won't be sorry. And you might even get a nice little bag of creme eggs. Thank you Create.
Great pc - took a while, but can't blame them for the great gpu shortage of 2020/21!
Matt and the team have been very helpful and kept me upto date through the purchase and the build of my pc, they understood what I was after and needed and provided me with exactly what I was after, thanks team CREATE 😀 thank you for the mini eggs as well 😀
CREATE PCs 5 star review on 20th March 2021 CREATE PCs 5 star review on 20th March 2021
Great service, PC arrived very well packaged and all components installed excellently. Only upset for myself was that one of my components was out of stock when I ordered and lead to a delay in receiving goods.
Hi Brian, thank you for your review. We are pleased to hear the PC arrived safely. I am sorry for the delay on the graphics card but glad we could get it turned around for you quickly when it did arrive. We hope you enjoy your new PC!
Professional service from sales through to delivery.
Hi Gareth, thank you for your review. We hope you enjoy your PC :-)
Amazing customer service by these guys. Received my Pc and was having a few issues. Huge thanks to Matt who spent as long as required to get my issues fixed. Loved being kept updated since the day I ordered the pc to the day it arrived at my front door. Would definitely be recommending to friends and family. May take a while for certain components to arrive in stock but certainly worth it with the customer service in return.
Hi Vijay, thanks for your review. Glad we could finally get the system to you and help you with the issues over the phone. Please get in touch if we can help further and we hope you enjoy your new PC!
Excellent service good price and really happy with the product
Hi Samuel, thanks for the review, glad you are happy with your PC we hope you enjoy using it!
Really helpful team at Create PC. Matt was brilliant in spec’ing up the machine, photos during the build and delivered in time for Christmas. Fantastic after sales support as well in dealing with software driver issues.
Thanks for the review, Miles, we are glad we could get the PC to you in time for Christmas and help you with the driver issues. We hope you enjoy the PC and look forward to seeing you again
Purchased two gaming PC from Create PCs for Xmas 2020. Excellent customer service, on hand for any questions that I had and trust me we had quite a few... Would highly recommend this company.
Hi Angela, thanks for your review, glad we could answer your questions and get the PCs to you in time for Christmas. I know both your sons will enjoy their PCs for many years! We look forward to seeing you again. Happy New Year.
Outstanding service from start to finish a week before Xmas during covid... Brilliant, can not recommend enough... Thank you 👍
It was a pleasure Gareth, glad we could get the PC to you in time for Christmas. We look forward to seeing you again. Happy New Year.
CREATE PCs is rated 5.00 based on 33 reviews