Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

received on time, easy to install, so far so good
I bought this for our Petanque Club. It appears to be good. Very impressed with speady delivery
Very good and excellent delivery service
very good sanitiser rubs in well and feels pleasant
good service
In these torrid times we are going through with Covid 19 just now, it's good to have reassurance in a great product. Speedy delivery toom
Good quality hand sanitiser and quick service.
Will order more when required
I would have liked it thicker as thin material makes a mess at the pump, purely my opinion
The delivery company UPS sent my parcel to a shop rather than my house. This was a problem because I am classed as extremely vulnerable and am self isolating. I had to prevail upon some to collect it.
Unused goods as yet but well packed and seems fine.
Would be 5 stars if it came with a pump dispenser.
Good quick delivery service Gel has a pleasant smell and non sticky
very good sanitiser, feel like my hands are thoroughly clean with it. You only need a small amount. Great value for money.
its fine thanks
Only used one scoosh so far to test this stuff but it seems good quality.
Got them up and running very easily- will need to see how much refilling has to be done before I can say they are 'excellent'
Excellent product, but the reason I give it 4 stars is because it feels a little bit greasy when applying it
Great product and service
Very good easily absorbed. Hands felt soft after use.
Wrong delivery initially on a Friday, but replaced with the correct order very quickly by Monday morning. They did not confirm they were doing this though, so a phone call would have avoided my initial negative review.
Covex is rated 4.56 based on 1,039 reviews