Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

Can’t review as it has not yet arrived......message from ups today to say delayed!
I am sure it will be great once it arrives
Posted 35 minutes ago
I can't say anything about it has its not turned up as yet ??
The one star is simply because I have not yet received the product. I ordered at the weekend and was informed by email from USP,the carriers,that it would be delivered on Tuesday.
So I waited for it. At the end of the day another email told me it would be delivered on
Wednesday. Again I waited for it.
I tracked it and it was on its way apparently. It did not arrive.
Today is Thursday and there has been no notification about where it is.
I tracked it again and there is no information on it after 3 am yesterday.
It has not been possible to get any response to my emails.
unit doesn't dispense every time
Haven't been able to use anything... do didn't supply any batteries or a power supply!
We bought and paid for 3 Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Machines which should have come with 2 containers of sanitizer for each dispenser, but after a couple of weeks we only received 1 Dispenser with sanitizer. Nobody is replying to any of our phonecalls, we haven't received the outstanding items so have had to buy sanitizers from shops. Really hope we haven't lost our money too!?!
Was promised one to two days delivery. Attempted to deliver six days later. Delivery refused, still waiting for refund.
Not received my Order. Absolutely terrible. Ups are terrible. I want a full refund. Will contact Covex on Monday.
I was so pleased to have found what seemed like a good quality supplier of hand gel at reasonable prices with a promise of prompt delivery. I ordered £90 worth with the promise of same day dispatch and delivery in a few days. I waited patiently, nothing arrived. I tried to call but no option to discuss anything or leave a message. I emailed. A long time later I received a response (days!) telling me that my original order had gone missing so they would send another out. Another week passes and I receive a box with the wrong number of bottles in, I ordered 8 and only got 4. I chase them up and ask them to supply the correct amount. I haven't heard anything back. If they can't keep up with their supply then why not employ more staff to keep up with demand - or maybe just pocket the profit yourself and provide really poor customer service. Having politely requested a refund of the full delivery of my order (not much to ask for!) I shall now be issueing a charge back with my credit card company. It's issues like this that mean all our merchant fees are higher as it's the only way I can get back what is due to me - very annoying.
We are sorry to see that your original delivery has not been found. On checking with UPS, we can see that someone at your residence has signed for it, and it is marked as delivered, the next day after we shipped it.
We have now refunded your card, 3 days after you have requested it.
We hope this goes some way as an apology for the inconvenience this has caused you.
I can't comment on them because I haven't received them! Where is my order please?
The hand sanitizer arrived promptly but doesn't work very well and the infared thermometer ordered at same time has yet to arrive and no email or information regarding the delay or when it is likely to arrive although it has been paid for
Sanitiser is ok. Customer service is lacking at best, non existent as a norm
I waited nearly a month and it never arrived and I had to buy the products elsewhere. I am now waiting for a refund. Not a happy customer
A review order and paid for !! 30th june,
not yet had the hand sanitiser deliver email company to see where the item is one reply! still no order! telephone no answers I won't buy anything from this company take the no goods .
Delivery was terrible.
These hand sanitizers have not been delivered so it is impossible to rate them
I was expecting my delivery on Tuesday and it's now Saturdsy and still no 5ltr sanitiser. Tried messaging Covex and received an automated reply that it's on the way but this was days ago. Feels like a scam , not happy at all
Told the order would be delivered yesterday, waited in all day and it wasn't delivered.

Still not delivered and no idea when it is going to arrive !!
I have bought hand sanitizer gel for years & when I saw this I hoped for the price it would be good I bought the 5ltr BTL but when it arrived I was so dissapointed it's like water not gel at all it's so thin it Pour's off your hand b4 u get it rubbed in I would've been a regular customer if this had been a thick consistency but water would do just as good a job for £54 this is a very bad buy ! Very dissapointed 😢
Unfortunately I have yet to recieve the product I have ordered
Covex is rated 4.56 based on 1,039 reviews