Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

Very poor quality it broke in 2 weeks ,once it’s switched on the mechanism doesn’t stop it runs continually with hand sanitizer
The free standing unit was delivered without any instructions on how to assemble it. I am still waiting a reply and instructions. George Cranstone. Eurosurgical Ltd.
Far to liquid
Order came leaking, not impressed. No way of emailing company, phone not answered. Won't use again.
Im absolutely disappointed to even write this.i ordered as breast cancer is close to my heart. So is being immune suppressed.
Was very excited to receive the gels especially it being pink !
Two bottles had leaked all over and the pumps them selves had no lcoks or anything on them. So now when u pump it oozes either way out ..very messy especially how much i paid.
I only wanted to open one bottle at a time but now i have two large ones half full and leak each time the pump is used.
I have not received my hand sanitizer despite letting Covex know that the courier UPS have not even bothered to try and deliver. I am disgusted with your customer service, it is non-existant. Disgraceful service.
No charge cable included, no change of nozzle, had gel on it which implies had been returned by someone else. Couldn’t test to see if it actually works. Not happy! Need to look at returns process......
Still to receive it so unable to comment. Poor delivery option.
Well I could write a review when I paid for two days delivery and they still haven’t arrived.
Has still not been delivered yet, despite being overdue
I was sent an introductory offer by a colleague whereby I had to apply for a code for a free bottle of Covex with any order.
I received the code. I ordered some bottles, but the code for the freebie wouldn't work. I tried several times.
I placed my order and sent a separate email containing the info for the freebie saying I couldn't get the code to work at checkout.
I haven't had a reply, or even an acknowledgement.
I have rated it as this as IT STILL HAS YET TO ARRIVE!!! UPS (Useless Parcel Service) say they could not deliver because it has the wrong house number! As you know our address has not got a number only a name - Weigela and we have a sign at the gate by the main Street in Bramerton. UPS are not a patch on other delivery companies especially Yodel who are the best.
Can’t review as it has not yet arrived......message from ups today to say delayed!
I am sure it will be great once it arrives
I can't say anything about it has its not turned up as yet ??
unit doesn't dispense every time
Haven't been able to use anything... do didn't supply any batteries or a power supply!
We bought and paid for 3 Hand Sanitizer Dispenser Machines which should have come with 2 containers of sanitizer for each dispenser, but after a couple of weeks we only received 1 Dispenser with sanitizer. Nobody is replying to any of our phonecalls, we haven't received the outstanding items so have had to buy sanitizers from shops. Really hope we haven't lost our money too!?!
Was promised one to two days delivery. Attempted to deliver six days later. Delivery refused, still waiting for refund.
Not received my Order. Absolutely terrible. Ups are terrible. I want a full refund. Will contact Covex on Monday.
I was so pleased to have found what seemed like a good quality supplier of hand gel at reasonable prices with a promise of prompt delivery. I ordered £90 worth with the promise of same day dispatch and delivery in a few days. I waited patiently, nothing arrived. I tried to call but no option to discuss anything or leave a message. I emailed. A long time later I received a response (days!) telling me that my original order had gone missing so they would send another out. Another week passes and I receive a box with the wrong number of bottles in, I ordered 8 and only got 4. I chase them up and ask them to supply the correct amount. I haven't heard anything back. If they can't keep up with their supply then why not employ more staff to keep up with demand - or maybe just pocket the profit yourself and provide really poor customer service. Having politely requested a refund of the full delivery of my order (not much to ask for!) I shall now be issueing a charge back with my credit card company. It's issues like this that mean all our merchant fees are higher as it's the only way I can get back what is due to me - very annoying.
We are sorry to see that your original delivery has not been found. On checking with UPS, we can see that someone at your residence has signed for it, and it is marked as delivered, the next day after we shipped it.
We have now refunded your card, 3 days after you have requested it.
We hope this goes some way as an apology for the inconvenience this has caused you.
Covex is rated 4.57 based on 1,346 reviews