Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

These hand sanitizers have not been delivered so it is impossible to rate them
Can't comment on the sanitiser itself as I never received it , tracking showed it sat at the final delivery hub for 5+ days so I cancelled my order. Received a full refund within 48hours,
Unfortunately I have yet to recieve the product I have ordered
I haven't received it.
It has not been delivered yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It hasn't arrived
This is one of the few sanitisers that does not make my hands dry, in fact they feel smoother than precocious days!
I did get 2 automatic dispensers and one works really well but the other seems to get an airlock and takes several pumps to get going, and even then the amount dispensed is rather small, therefore taking at least three applications to get sufficient sanitiser.
Overall I would recommend the sanitiser not too sure on the auto dispenser.
I paid a premium for delivery in 48 hours yet it took nearly 10 days before it finally arrived yesterday. No doubt you will claim unprecedented times but do not charge an additional premium for a service you cannot provide.
I waited nearly a month and it never arrived and I had to buy the products elsewhere. I am now waiting for a refund. Not a happy customer
Smart bottle. Good price.
Yes its very good and you dont need a lot so good value
I was expecting my delivery on Tuesday and it's now Saturdsy and still no 5ltr sanitiser. Tried messaging Covex and received an automated reply that it's on the way but this was days ago. Feels like a scam , not happy at all
Told the order would be delivered yesterday, waited in all day and it wasn't delivered.

Still not delivered and no idea when it is going to arrive !!
I have bought hand sanitizer gel for years & when I saw this I hoped for the price it would be good I bought the 5ltr BTL but when it arrived I was so dissapointed it's like water not gel at all it's so thin it Pour's off your hand b4 u get it rubbed in I would've been a regular customer if this had been a thick consistency but water would do just as good a job for £54 this is a very bad buy ! Very dissapointed 😢
Paid for express delivery - never arrived - had to go elsewhere to get sanitiser- cancelled order - had to chase three times - still awaiting full refund!

Zero review.....
Should have arrived 18 June. Still waiting.
Please never use UPs they are dreadful. Unable to track parcel.
I was told it would arrive 19 June.
Never did.
Their customer Service is non-existent.
I will never buy from any company who uses UPs
Dries out hands
Have not used the product yet...but it has arrived safely two days after UPS said they would deliver...and without giving me a new time after it did not arrive.

I realize this is not your fault but thought you may like to know what a poor service they are giving you
Good value. Arrived promptly. The bottles looked a bit “tatty” (Labelling not stuck on neatly...creased. Bottle needed cleaning...looked a bit dirty! However, doesn’t affect the sanitiser!!!).
Found this sanitiser