Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

Excellent product, but the reason I give it 4 stars is because it feels a little bit greasy when applying it
Easy to install, quick delivery times and good fast drying gel.
Ordering was easy. Package arrived following day. Hand sanitiser is okay for my sensitive skin and feels quite moisturising. Feeling sorted now to receive visitors to my home.
Purchased for my child minding business meets all my needs
Quick drying and no greasy - excellent.
Great product and service
Very happy with it quickly posted out for next day thanks very much.
Chrissie
Very quick delivery and easy to order. Using in our cafe and our staff are finding their hands are not sticky using it and more importantly does not cause any skin irritation. Great stuff!!
Yes excellent product
Non sticky and dries quickly
Best hand sanitiser i have bought and used!
Excellent delivery and product
Excellent Product and Customer Service
Very good easily absorbed. Hands felt soft after use.
Was very pleased with product and the reasonably priced holders that I purchased
Best if used, 100% recommend
Wrong delivery initially on a Friday, but replaced with the correct order very quickly by Monday morning. They did not confirm they were doing this though, so a phone call would have avoided my initial negative review.
Like that it’s in a pump bottle which you could easily decant into smaller bottles to take out with you
You only need a tiny amount and it’s not sticky
Excellent, and super fast delivery
As my husband is disable and confined to his bedroom this product is perfect to put by the side of his bed,The pump Is perfect for him to sanitise his hands With out spills .Excellent product thank you
Covex is rated 4.56 based on 1,039 reviews