Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

Lovely consistency, leaves your hands soft not dried like others. Rubs in totally enabling you to carry on without further worry.
The free standing unit was delivered without any instructions on how to assemble it. I am still waiting a reply and instructions. George Cranstone. Eurosurgical Ltd.
Great value and quality. Well done for your charity donation!
Lovely product easily absorbed and pleasant smelling- very prompt delivery would absoluetly but again
Great Product & Service
Excellent product. Being a gel it makes it much easier to use than the liquid sanitisers.
Great texture of the gel and with the added aloe vera it keeps the skin moisturised.
Excellent sanitiser, best one i have used
Great as dries quickly on the hands although seems runny at first. However I’m not a lover of the scent of it! Could have more of a fresh/panthenol smell.
I cannot tell if it has killed any viruses or bacteria, I’ll have to take your word that it works. This is true for any hand sanitizer
as a music teacher in these difficult times, the sanitiser machine i my porch ensures that both my students and parents are kept as safe as possible.
Feels really nice on your hands. On my fourth bottle
Far to liquid
Economic to use. Good product. Quick delivery
We find this to be a first class and gentle Sanitiser , I wish you supplied face coverings .
Smells lovely, the push dispenser gives quite a big handful, so you just need a little gentle push.
Excellent product, Superb!
Very good dispenser working on electric or batteries, no need to adjust anything gives out the proper amount of sanitizer every time
Very pleased with my purchase and is highly recommended
Great products delivered quickly.
Great, just the right size for the family and for refilling our pocket size containers. I will certainly order again when it's running out
Covex is rated 4.57 based on 1,346 reviews