Covex Reviews

of reviewers recommend Covex
Read Covex Reviews

About Covex:

High quality hand sanitiser, 100% Uk made, with added aloe vera to leave your skin feeling soft and smooth.

support@covexgels.co.uk

47 King StreetStanford Le HopeEssex

Excellent value for money.
The one star is simply because I have not yet received the product. I ordered at the weekend and was informed by email from USP,the carriers,that it would be delivered on Tuesday.
So I waited for it. At the end of the day another email told me it would be delivered on
Wednesday. Again I waited for it.
I tracked it and it was on its way apparently. It did not arrive.
Today is Thursday and there has been no notification about where it is.
I tracked it again and there is no information on it after 3 am yesterday.
It has not been possible to get any response to my emails.
Very pleased with purchase.
The best thing since sliced bread. My husband is one of the shielded people and we bought this to use every time we go out and back in the house. Also for when people can start visiting us again. It’s next to the front door. Excellent value.
Very good product I've got enough now for a month or so for all my family and refilling all my dispensers. The item came quickly and very well packaged. Providing they have some more in future, I will be getting some more and make sure I am always stocked up.
I would have liked it thicker as thin material makes a mess at the pump, purely my opinion
Excellent very good true quick my wife loves it and that's a mirigcal I got it right
very good product.
Does the job
My wife says that it is the best!
Have not tried supply yet as it is for a church,but quite impressed by prompt service at a competitive price.
The hand sanitisers arrived very promptly and in good condition. We have not had the opportunity to use them yet but all looks good.
The delivery company UPS sent my parcel to a shop rather than my house. This was a problem because I am classed as extremely vulnerable and am self isolating. I had to prevail upon some to collect it.
smell is not great, and it leaves a sticky residue
Fast delivery and great product.
One of the pump's spouts was broken when we opened the box, resulting in a delay of opening our facilities. Most disappointing!
Very quick service. Seems a good product.
Very good - does what it says on the tin
This is a good product at a good price, these units have been installed throughout our factory.
Great price great services definitely recommend
Covex is rated 4.56 based on 1,039 reviews