Browns Ladders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Browns Ladders
Read Browns Ladders Reviews

About Browns Ladders:

Browns Ladders is one of the UK’s leading ladder retailers, with around 70 years of history to our name. First established in 1948 by Mr Clifford Brown, our business has grown steadily over the decades to become a highly-respected name in the UK market. For the last few years we’ve been running under the leadership of Barbara and Trevor Ginley. who purchased the company in 2007.

We’re now focused on expanding our business even further so that we can continue providing outstanding products and service to you; our customers. Our website stocks a massive range of access equipment including ladders, steps and scaffolding, and an assortment of professional window cleaning equipment is available from our shop in Brierfield.

info@brownsladders.co.uk

Glenway Works, Brierfield, Nelson

Tell us how Browns Ladders made you happy
Very helpful staff, good prices and reliable delivery. A great company to deal with. We will certainly use them again. Keep up the good work.
The Hendon Tripod Ladder is good value and Browns delivered it very quickly and efficiently which is particularly for such a long and awkward item.
Prompt delivery and I am pleased with my ladder.
Speedy service with goods despatched as described.
Great product, slow(ish) delivery (but then, everything is slow due to Brexit). Overall very happy. Thanks
Great service delivered on time
Perfect for my purpose. The new ladder reaches a good height safely while being light enough for an elgerly person to carry around and errect. Delivery was prompt and the driver even offered to carry them to the back of the house.
Deliverd to the wrong ADDRESS.
Excellent level of customer service - flexible and accommodating when stock items were arriving at different times. Would have no hesitation in recommending them as suppliers. Tracey was efficient and responsive at all times - it was refreshing to find such friendly and efficient staff when buying online.
Not used yet but very quick on delivery and good price
Excellent Service , Extremely helpful with follow up query.
Great Service 👍 first ladder was damaged in transit , returned and next day another ladder arrived courier no doubt don't take responsibility for damage and cost to company even though they damage in transit 😡
Very good and quick.
I bought the ladder and got it much earlier than expected.
Efficient service
Great selection of quality ladders at a good price. Excellent service & quick delivery.Recommended.
Ordered my ladder in the afternoon and it was delivered the next day at 8.30am!! Very well packaged, it took me 20 minutes to carefully remove the heavy plastic bag, I wanted to keep it to repackage the ladder over the winter. So far I have used the ladder once to cut the rear hedge to our garden, having sorted out the best setting for the tripod leg and some wood to stop the leg sinking in the soft earth border I was amazed just how stable the ladder was and how much easier it became to cut the hedge, the flat top of the hedge is 8 feet high (and I like it neatly square cut). I was able to quickly move the ladder along the 18 metre hedge, negotiating around all obstacles in the borders and get the job done in a much more relaxed way than using a standard step ladder. If you cut hedges or trees then you need one of these.
Faultless service
Excellent company, nothing was too much trouble. Top quality customer & delivery service. Well priced products. Informative web site.
I am very happy with my Hendon 8 tread tripod ladders.They are light and sturdy.Easy to set up and handle.The main thing for me was stability on my sloping garden.These steps are very stable and will enable me to safely cut my own tree for a few more senior years.The Ladders were delivered in perfect condition and earlier than estimated.But they were left with a neighbor. Wish I had known about this type of Ladder years ago.
Browns Ladders is rated 4.76 based on 185 reviews