Browns Ladders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Browns Ladders
Read Browns Ladders Reviews

About Browns Ladders:

Browns Ladders is one of the UK’s leading ladder retailers, with around 70 years of history to our name. First established in 1948 by Mr Clifford Brown, our business has grown steadily over the decades to become a highly-respected name in the UK market. For the last few years we’ve been running under the leadership of Barbara and Trevor Ginley. who purchased the company in 2007.

We’re now focused on expanding our business even further so that we can continue providing outstanding products and service to you; our customers. Our website stocks a massive range of access equipment including ladders, steps and scaffolding, and an assortment of professional window cleaning equipment is available from our shop in Brierfield.

info@brownsladders.co.uk

Glenway Works, Brierfield, Nelson

Tell us how Browns Ladders made you happy
Bought Ladderspan Tower. Very competitive pricing & communication both before & after purchase was excellent. Delivery was also first class with driver updating me an hour or so beforehand. All round positive experience & will use them again
1st class service. Discussed order and delivery with their office. After receiving the info from them I placed the order. Delivery was prompt and was well packed on a pallet. Product looks good and should do as planned.
I have bought two tripod ladders from Browns Ladders, which are excellent. The ordering process has been extremely efficient on both occasions. Delivery was faster than estimated too. Highly recommend.
Excellent product and superb service.
Great set of ladders. Well made, super sturdy. Perfect for the massive amount of hedge cutting we have to do. Used today and it was perfect for the job and felt very safe and steady on them.
Great advice on website about how to chose the right ladder- easy to order on line - good communication to keep me informed of progress and prompt delivery. Taking free delivery into account it’s a good value purchase. This is a 5 star review - stars below don’t appear to be working 🙈
Good value product and very quick dispatch. Ladder came well wrapped up against any possible issues in transit.
Placed my order and conformation received. Emailed to check I had the right size (Height) and gave my Hedge height. Was advised it fell in between the one I ordered and the next height up. Decided to go for the higher height to be on the safe side. Changing my order was easy and done over the phone with no problems. Received my order ( slight down side was that there was no email to advise when it was coming - Luckily my wife was in to receive it.
Used the tripod ladder for the first time last weekend to cut back a tree with a chain saw. Light and easy to move around. Easy to change leg heights as required. Felt very stable at all times.
Should have bought one years ago as I have been trimming my hedges ( over 7ft 6inches high) for 6 years off a standard ladder and fell off a couple of times. With this tripod ladder feel safe and secure.
I've had two sets of ladders from Browns, both excellent quality and good value for money. My latest set arrived a day ahead of the expected delivery date. Fantastic service.
As a trade person,it’s important to feel at work , browns ladders play a huge roll for me , in making that happen.
Good customer service. Fast delivery.
Very competitive price and excellent delivery service - would definitely recommend
Very prompt purchase and shipping confirmation, and efficient, no-fuss delivery.
Pleasant to deal with over the phone. No dramas or fuss. Item arrived two days later. Perfect.
I needed a decent set of step ladders for cleaning my ground floor gutters and other general maintenance jobs around the house and garden. Browns pricing and selection was excellent and Tracy couldn’t have been more helpful advising me on what would suit my needs best. Good quality ladder. Delivery arrived about three days earlier than suggested too! Highly recommended. Thank you.
I was looking for an adjustable 3 legged ladder to help 'tame' our expanding hedge- Browns offered great advice , superb pricing , fantastic and prompt delivery with first class customer service when i spoke with Tracy in the ordering Dept -can't praise this company enough !
Extremely helpful, extremely polite and very quickly helped with my enquiry
Browns Ladders is rated 5.00 based on 17 reviews