Browns Ladders Reviews

of reviewers recommend Browns Ladders
Read Browns Ladders Reviews

About Browns Ladders:

Browns Ladders is one of the UK’s leading ladder retailers, with around 70 years of history to our name. First established in 1948 by Mr Clifford Brown, our business has grown steadily over the decades to become a highly-respected name in the UK market. For the last few years we’ve been running under the leadership of Barbara and Trevor Ginley. who purchased the company in 2007.

We’re now focused on expanding our business even further so that we can continue providing outstanding products and service to you; our customers. Our website stocks a massive range of access equipment including ladders, steps and scaffolding, and an assortment of professional window cleaning equipment is available from our shop in Brierfield.

info@brownsladders.co.uk

Glenway Works, Brierfield, Nelson

Tell us how Browns Ladders made you happy
We still haven't received the order we placed a month ago so we can not give a good review on this service at this time.
Good price and prompt delivery
Prompt service. Delivery on day stated. Staff were kind enough to correct the delivery address by phone after realising my mistake online.
excellent customer service and support and advice given for any queries you may have. Delivered within the time frame given and can't fault the product, very pleasant shopping experience during difficult lockdown restrictions the company definitely gave excellent service.
Great service, really happy 👍🏻
Reasonable pricing, ladders came quickly. No complaints at all, would use again
Smooth ordering, quick delivery, lovely ladder thank you.
Great customer service and advice - didn't have a clue what I should order to reach the gutters in my house and Tracy was extremely helpful. Many thanks.
Easy and safe to use
I received the ladder the next day even though I had not paid for express delivery. My only complaint is that there was an issue with my bank over the refusal of your payment system to take the money from my credit card so I had to get the bank to sort it out. I think this happened with the last ladder purchase too. But the ladders are great and the best price!!
Very reliable shop and quick delivery!
The first set of ladders were damaged the 2and pair still had scratches, packaging is very poor with just a wrap of polythene surely you need polystyrene and cardboard protection
Excellent service we received on purchasing parts for our access towers, very helpful and speedy delivery.
Excellent product and very prompt delivery.
Very pleased with the product, and a very speedy delivery
Great service
To be honest when i ordered these ladders the sales team sounded very professional , i was guaranteed that the ladders were actually in stock ( unlike other companies i tried )and the delivery date i was given was spot on , they even came a day earlier .
my wife took the ladders from the delivery driver , i told her what she had to do as in email sent to me . she must inspect the ladders and if driver would not wait , she had to sign the docket damaged as un checked would not be sufficient . the delivery driver would not wait for her to inspect the ladders so when she signed the delivery docket damaged and handed it back to the driver he refused to except it under covid restrictions and said no but he would put unchecked on his form as he was not prepared to write damaged as she requested and drove away .
A couple of days later when i returned home ( as i worked away ) i inspected the ladders and found them to be damaged , what looks like has happened the ladders at some stage have been lying on the floor and a heavy weight or someone had stood on 2 of the cross supports at the back and bent them inwards .
I have taken pictures while the ladders were still in the packaging , but then realised that due to the driver not excepting the delivery docket the chances are i would not get any joy when complaining , after fully removing the ladders from there packaging there were some minor scratches on a couple of the aluminium steps , these scratches don't particularly bother me but i must say the bows in the supports at the back dont look good and will compromise the safety of these ladders . its a shame really because the actual ladders look really well made and would have been a very good purchase if not for this damage . May i suggest that you really need to speak with your delivery people as if you expect the customer to inspect the product on delivery to cover themselves against things like this , that the driver actually waits , or he excepts the delivery docket back as in the email that you send to all your customers of what you must do on excepting deliveries , as said above the quality of the ladder to anybody thinking of purchasing ladders like these are really good , but that's of course that would be if they were delivered undamaged .
Great service at a reasonable price.
friendly helpful service
Very happy with Browns Ladders service.
Extremely competitive price, easy ordering & prompt delivery - what more could you ask!

Can't comment on customer service, as I had no need to use it.
Browns Ladders is rated 4.77 based on 118 reviews