Briggs and Jones Reviews

of reviewers recommend Briggs and Jones

naomi@briggsandjones.co.uk

Tell us how Briggs and Jones made you happy
I ordered a dining table on 16 June 2021 and was advised there was a 6 week delay due to covid, I agreed to this and continued to wait. It has now been 12 weeks with no further confirmation as to when the delivery will be able to be completed, if at all. It’s a shame because Briggs and Jones has such nice looking and quality furniture, but wait times are ridiculous - you will be waiting indefinitely. Not recommended if you are ordering for an empty apartment like me.
Dear customer, please contact us with your order information. We have checked our records and do not have any outstanding table deliveries from this date ( 16th June), all have been fulfilled we have also not received any emails from any customers requesting an update on delivery for any orders over this date. There has been delays accross the board and we do our best to keep customers updated, as soon as we have an update we update. There has been extended delays on some items and we have sincerely appreciated our customers faith and patience on the matter as we plug on through these testing times. Even stores are having issues re stocking their shelves, we are doing the best we can to turn orders around, not all items are affected. If you could supply your order number we can look into this for you as there is nothing outstanding for the 16th.
3 months waiting for TV stand, should be delivered within 6 weeks and finally…didn’t get. If not my phone call and email probably still nobody would have contacted me about my delivery. Lady on the phone said they didn’t realise they are not doing free delivery to my area and the next day I got mail if I want to pay extra for delivery or refund. I chose refund. Didn’t want nothing more with this company. I was wondering how long I’ll be waiting for my money back but I was ignored and didn’t get a answer back. One positive thing they sent money very quickly. I feel very disappointed with this company and how they treated customers. Don’t recommend!
Thank you for your review Monika, free delivery is for Mainland UK only. At the checkout you selected free delivery although there is the option to request a shipping quote if outside Mainland. As you are outside Mainland UK and are based on the offshore Islands free delivery is not possible. You was sent an email asking if you wanted to us to get a shipping quote. Free delivery should only be selected if in Mainland UK, it is unfair to incorrectly select free delivery and leave a negative review because we are unable to ship for free to your area and you do not wish to pay the shipping costs to your area.
Absolutely awful company! Waited My months and months for the £700 worth of chairs! And they were delivered to another address! . The colour of the chair wasn’t what was shown on the website. Two different chairs on the website had the same picture on it. Now I have to pay for delivery as I didn’t receive my items on a pallet. I have to pay £50 to send them back with a pallet delivery company which I had to find, as well as pay for a pallet even though I wasn’t sent one with my chairs! The company used a white glove which just dropped my chairs without one! Avoid using this company. They will not help you if you are not happy with your purchase! You will be left out of pocket if returning!
Thank you for review. We did not advise that you "had" to use a pallet courier but that it was a better option to avoid any damage in transit. It is easy to return items to us as you discovered and we understand that customers may change their mind if they feel that things are not a good match. We do not advise that we cover deliver costs for returns and demonstrate clearly in the terms and conditions that any returns are at your own costs. It is not often that items are returned to us because our customers are generally happy but customers that do wish to return, return without issue.
Briggs and Jones is rated 4.32 based on 19 reviews