Booghe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booghe
Read Booghe Reviews
Sent me faulty goods I won’t use again I looked at other sites before I made my choice sorry I used this one was for a child’s birthday gift
19 minutes ago Hello, We're sorry to hear your item was faulty. Unfortunately we're unable to test items before they are shipped but please email us at contact@booghe.com and we will try our best to resolve this for you. Thanks.
I was sent the wrong item and it was for my grandsons birthday I have kept the item as I could not be bothered to return it very disappointed
Hello, We're sorry to hear that you received a different style to the item you ordered. This was unfortunately down to an unexpected error in our warehouse. As you have decided to keep it, we hope that it will still bring enjoyment. Thanks.
Pakkage disappeared? On 10 March I payed for express shipment to the Netherlands. It is now the 18th and since 12 march the status of the shipment is "exported" and nothing has happened since. My pakkage seems to be in limbo: it hasn't yet arrived to the Netherlands even. If nothing changes in the coming week I will ask my money back.
bought a swingball 10 days ago express delivery -gave me a false tracking number waited in for it coming -never arrived -sent a few emails got repies -today 17th march dispatch said they couldnt send it -so after waiting for a swingball that wasnt even sent -and a late birthday present now -wow great service wasnt it -i got one coming off amazon now -customer service was good -but dispatch-didnt know what they were doing -strange experience
Aload of Rubbish
Hello, If you are talking about our company services, then please expand your comments so we can try and address these. If you are talking about the product you received, then we will inform our supplier if we get further ongoing comments regarding quality issues.
I can't because I haven't received my items yet
Hello, Please only leave us a review once you receive your item. When you do receive it we hope you will revise this one star review.
Terrible customer service. To this day I’m still waiting on a reply. I received a monopoly set (which was a Christmas present) with pieces missing and duplicate cards. I’ve sent three emails since 25/12/20 and had no reply 🤷‍♂️ Very very poor service. Wouldn’t recommend.
Hello, We're sorry to hear your Monopoly has missing pieces and duplicate cards. We did email you to say that we have contacted our supplier about his and are currently waiting for a reply from them. If we don't hear from them soon we will send you a returns label for you to return your Monopoly for a new one or you are welcome to a refund. We will make sure that this is resolved for you.
Items didn't arrive within the time frame stated I emailed booghe twice and on both occasions all I recieved was an automated email stating someone would get back to me soon which they never did. I did eventually recieve my items would not be using this service again.
Hello, Sorry for the automated emails you received but we were extremely busy leading up to Christmas and just after. We can see that you placed your order on Sunday 27th December and used our Free UK shipping option which normally takes 3-4 days. Your order was shipped on Tuesday 29th as items are not shipped at the weekend and the next day was also a Bank Holiday. There may have also been some small delays with Royal Mail during this period.
Purchasing smooth and easy. However, after that it all has gone wrong! I bought a product with express delivery of 2-3 days- that was my main reason of using this site. It has now been 5 working days since the purchase (8 days total) and the product is still not delivered nor is it in the country that the recipient lives. I do not know when the recipient will get it, but I doubt before Christmas! I am waiting to hear back from customer services.
Hello, We have contacted ParcelForce in order to try and get the delivery date for your item. Due to current issues with freight and ports, all deliveries are getting delayed and unfortunately this is not in our control. We have, however, now issued you a refund for your Express shipping cost. Once we get an update from ParcelForce, which will be most likely tomorrow, we will let you know. Sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused.
never got a game I ordered. I had to chase for a week and got refund at the end. the parcel tracking was wrong
Hello, Sorry that you never received the game you ordered. We see Royal Mail received a redelivery request made 02 December but it seems that your item unfortunately got lost in transit. We refunded you as your item is currently out of stock.
Not received items very unhappy customer
Hello, Your parcel has been recently returned to us due to incomplete address details. Unfortunately you didn't provide a door number in your address when you made your order. Please email us at contact@booghe.com with your full address and we can ship your item again with Express Delivery.
I have emailed 3 times to question why I have still not received my order which I placed nearly 3 weeks ago. I have had no response. Only automated emails. This is very poor customer service and I will have a very disappointed little girl at Christmas without this gift. I would like a full refund issued and some kind of response and explanation as to Why you still have not contacted me?!
Hello, We're sorry for the frustration and inconvenience caused but for some reason your emails went into Spam folder. Your parcel was handed over to Royal Mail on 3/12/2020, Although, as per the tracking details, it seems your parcel has sadly been lost in transit. Please accept our sincere apologies, If you still require the item we can ship today with Express delivery in order to get it before Christmas or issue you a full refund. Please let us know via contact@booghe.com.
Item not received after 15 days. No communication, no reply to my email. Do not use.
Hello, We are sorry about the frustration and inconvenience which you have experienced. During this festive period we are extremely busy dealing with a high number of customer orders and so on a small number of occasions this has meant that communications have not been as responsive as expected. Unfortunately, it seems that Royal Mail have lost your item in transit. We have now issued you a refund.
Item damaged in transit. Initially a quick response and photos supplied. That was a week ago with no follow up by Booghe despite me chasing. Very disappointing as it was a Christmas present :(
Hello, Sorry for the frustration and inconvenience this has caused you. Your item is currently out of stock but we would be happy to offer you a refund. Please email us at contact@booghe.com if you would like a refund.
Awful’ it arrived too late and I’ve tried to contact Booghe to return and refund and I’ve still not heard back! After finally reviewing an email from you! It’s to ask me to revise my review now it’s been resolved HOWEVER The issue has not been dealt with!!! I’ve still not been contacted other than by this email because I wrote a bad review!!! So I won’t be changing it as you’ve not done anything!!!!
Hello, I see that you made your original order on 2nd December but your item was a pre-order for 4th December which meant it would have only been available in stock again from this date. It was despatched using our Free UK shipping which takes 3-4 working days. As it arrived on the following Wednesday this meant that it did arrive within 3-4 working days and so it was on time.
Hi I'm sorry to leave a bad review but the item doesn't work and I've written twice to try and arrange a return /refund but have recieved no reply from Booghe. So I can't say it's a great service!
Hello, Sorry that you didn't receive a reply when you expected but our customer service department is experiencing a very high number of emails during this busy festive period. We have now sent you a returns label and once the item is returned we will inspect it and send it to the manufacturer and we will be happy to offer you either a replacement or refund. Thank you.
I still have not received this item
Hello, We've checked your tracking number on the Royal Mail website and they have said the following; 'As requested, if we can't deliver your item, we'll arrange a Redelivery on 04-12-2020. If no one's in again, we'll deliver your item to your chosen neighbour'. It seems that they attempted delivery before but nobody was available to accept the item. If you are not at home tomorrow then it may be a good idea to give Royal Mail a neighbour's address so they can deliver your item on 4th December.
Bad communication, not delivered on time, still waiting so need to cancel part of order.
Hello, We're not entirely sure why you feel you had a bad experience with us? You ordered one item on 21 November using our free shipping option which normally takes 3-4 days and, according to the tracking, you received your item on 25 November so your item was delivered on time. You also said you need to cancel PART of your order. As you only ordered one item it would have been impossible to cancel part of your order. This is only possible if you have more than one item ordered.
until my goods arrive I cannot comment. once they are here I will.
Hello, We hope that once you receive your item you will be happy with your shopping experience with us and you revise your star rating.
No received the orders items . 9 blue books missing from the fun to learn 3 bool collection.
Hello, We're sorry to hear that you didn't receive your 9 blue Fun to Learn books. Unfortunately, these were, and still are, out of stock so we sent you extra copies of the red and green books instead. We will be getting the blue books back in stock in early January. If you want, we can send these to you and you are welcome to keep the extra books we sent you.
Booghe is rated 4.75 based on 632 reviews