Booghe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booghe
Read Booghe Reviews
Perfect gift. Smiles all around😁😁😁
Great gadget! My son loves it :)
Swing all arrived swiftly and was well packaged. Wanted to bring back memories for my lads🤣
Excellent quick service with free delivery. Highly recommend.
Prompt service, would recommend
Items arrived in good time and very good quality items.
Good value and quick, free delivery.
Pakkage disappeared? On 10 March I payed for express shipment to the Netherlands. It is now the 18th and since 12 march the status of the shipment is "exported" and nothing has happened since. My pakkage seems to be in limbo: it hasn't yet arrived to the Netherlands even. If nothing changes in the coming week I will ask my money back.
Excellent service will definitely use you again thank you
Good service
bought a swingball 10 days ago express delivery -gave me a false tracking number waited in for it coming -never arrived -sent a few emails got repies -today 17th march dispatch said they couldnt send it -so after waiting for a swingball that wasnt even sent -and a late birthday present now -wow great service wasnt it -i got one coming off amazon now -customer service was good -but dispatch-didnt know what they were doing -strange experience
Very efficient. Ordered and came within 2 days. Good value for money. My little granddaughter will love her new binoculars. Would definitely use website again.
Very pleased with service. Delivery on time and quality of goods - excellent
Quick delivery, good price, excellent quality toy. Will buy from you again.
Super service and product.
Item arrived before estimated delivery date packaged well Good service will be ordering from there again
Excellent product, service & delivery time.
All very good and happy
Was really happy with my purchases, delivery was really quick, nicely packaged. Will definitely purchase more items from here
I purchased two items. Fraction blocks (which are superb) and dinosaur snap. Both items were as shown and described. Quick postage. Happy.
Booghe is rated 4.75 based on 632 reviews