Booghe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booghe
Read Booghe Reviews
I bought the safety scissors for my grandson. I was able to search the Booghe website and place the order easily. I was kept informed of my order’s progress throughout.
My grandson absolutely loved his Mr Tumble
Product as described and received in excellent condition.
Very quick delivery service - thank you.
Correct timing for delivery, great product.
Very pleased with Booths good prices which enables me to buy little things and often for my Great Grandaughter.
Super fast delivery & great communication. Would definitely recommend and buy from Booghe again.
Beautiful product for kids to enjoy.
Smaller than i thought but my Grandaughter loved them . The idea that you could colour them and wash them and then start all over again appealed to her .
Fast shipping, great prices and excellent quality products πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘πŸ‘
Competitive price, fast delivery and arrived all in good order.
Product exactly as seen and arrived perfectly on time. I was informed of arrival time and able to track purchase.
Easy to order and a speedy delivery.
Delivered very quickly good puzzle
Hi the product was delivered very quickly and it was a competitive price however the product box was badly ripped and bashed which I am disappointed about because it is a gift for some one
Great price. Product arrived well packaged and in perfect condition. Would definitely use again. Thank you Booghe.
Although we've had a slight problem with our purchase Booghe has responded helpfully & swiftly - customer service is excellent
Prompt delivery. Package damaged but contents fine.
Excellent service
Great service from Booghe. I'll be honest I hadn't heard from them before and checked reviews before ordering. I was very happy to receive my order in a couple of days. Great service and justifies the 5 star review.
The climbing frame is very well made and my grandkids love it. I would recommend this site.
Booghe is rated 4.75 based on 601 reviews