Booghe Reviews

of reviewers recommend Booghe
Read Booghe Reviews
Excellent product. Excellent price. Excellent service.
Posted 36 seconds ago
Delivered in time. Great service
Terrible customer service. To this day I’m still waiting on a reply. I received a monopoly set (which was a Christmas present) with pieces missing and duplicate cards. I’ve sent three emails since 25/12/20 and had no reply 🤷‍♂️ Very very poor service. Wouldn’t recommend.
Hello, We're sorry to hear your Monopoly has missing pieces and duplicate cards. We did email you to say that we have contacted our supplier about his and are currently waiting for a reply from them. If we don't hear from them soon we will send you a returns label for you to return your Monopoly for a new one or you are welcome to a refund. We will make sure that this is resolved for you.
First time I've ordered from Booghe and it won't be the last. Easy to use website with good product quality and range. Competitive prices, great customer service and speed delivery. What more could you ask for.
Love the games and craft items that I purchased, really quick delivery too! Thank you
My order was processed and delivered very speedily which was important as it is bound for Colorado and US postage is proving rather slow!
The description of the science kit was excellent and we are delighted with the whole process.
Great products at great prices. Fast delivery.
Am very happy with my purchase of a Monopoly set, a gift for someone, it arrived very promptly and is a good quality set. Will use this site again. Thank you.
I returned my item last week and still waiting on feedback
Hello, Our warehouse team have been very busy going through returned items recently. Once we find and have checked your item we will be happy to refund you.
Great service, delivered on time.
Fast delivery. Perfect condition. Very happy
Good value and quality product. Very impressed with the incl postage and rapid delivery.
Excellent service, quick and item was well packaged.
Cheapest I could find for the board game I wanted, and was able to use a 10% welcome discount! Arrived within 5 days and delivery was free
Excellent, with the best customer service experience.
Seemed to take a while to arrive but not a problem
good service
Ordered and delivered within 2-3 days at an excellent price. I would definitely order from this company again.
Good competitive price and quick delivery
Very quickly despatched, arrived earlier than expected. I was very pleased.
Booghe is rated 4.72 based on 381 reviews