Birtelli's Reviews

of reviewers recommend Birtelli's

Tell us how Birtelli's made you happy
We did the pizza making as a group and it was really good fun. The pizzas themselves are outstanding the indgredeniants are top quality, instructions easy to follow. The best pizza I've had at home. Delivered on time, absolutely perfect thank you. Cannot wait to do it all over again.
We ordered from Birtelli’s for a virtual team work social, pizza tasted great, Quality ingredients, speedy delivery - everyone loved it. Was really pleased with the service, I especially liked the fact I could order for numerous different delivery addresses in one go - made my job so much easier. We enjoyed it so much the company has booked to use them again. Thank you!
I ordered on the pizza kits on the Wednesday afternoon and the pizzas were delivered, as promised, on the Friday morning (we live in Surrey). They were for a belated Christmas/Birthday get together delayed by you know what. The pizza kits were beautifully packed (great that the packaging is recyclable) and ingredients really fresh. Very much enjoyed by all and really good fun to put together. Yummy pizzas, reasonably priced. No hesitation in recommending will order again. Thank you Birtelli's!
Tried their pizza kit delivery, and it was honestly the best pizza I've ever had at home. So easy to make (everything was already prepared), and it was all totally fresh and top quality ingredients. Will definitely be ordering again.
We were really disappointed that you don't deliver to Radford Semele.
Hello Kerstin, Thank you for the feedback. So that readers are not misled, I have provided some background below: 1. Your review relates to New Years Day, where we made clear via our website that we were operating reduced hours and delivery zones due to staffing levels during the holiday season and COVID. 2. Other customers equally affected by our reduced delivery zones contacted us at the store in Leamington Spa. For each customer we were able to make an exception based on the availability of our drivers at that time. 3. We deliver to your location 362 days of the year. 4. We are a family owned, independent business, employing 30 people, some of whom live in your neighbourhood; we are real people. 5. As point 2 suggests and the many many positive online reviews, we go above and beyond in terms of product and service. I'm genuinely struggling to understand your review. The only rational reason I can think of is that you missed us and Birtelli's that much :-) If so, you have my sympathy and sincere apologies. Can I reach out to your better judgement given the above context and ask for you to reconsider your review please? Kind regards Jim
Second year in a row doing our remote team Christmas pizza night using Birtelli's. Another great success. Super responsive and accomodating, and great pizza!
Really great web site so easy to order from. Pizza are great tasting and fun to assemble. I have also given them as gifts and have been very happily received. Delivered exactly on the day requested. Customer service when i checked a detail were very helpful and prompt with a reply. Well done :) very happy returning customer.
Ordered a pizza kit from Birtelli's to cook on a campfire and it was the best pizza I have ever eaten. Just ordered another kit to make at home. Such fun making pizza with friends and super delicious too!
Ordered a home Birtelli’s pizza kit and the kids absolutely loved getting involved in making their own pizza’s. Ingredients were fresh and tasted great. We are keen on recycling too and was delighted to see the packaging was compostable and recyclable. Great job Birtelli’s!
Our company ordered 50+ for our clients, as an alternative to an annual corporate event we host due to COVID, the process from start to finish was really simple. The branding and personalised touch was great. Communication throughout was easy, due to some adjustments. Every client enjoyed their experience, so there will be a repeat order from us next year.
Excellent, authentic pizza. Every time I am working in Leamington, will always order a Birtellis. Fresh, light pizza's, I would highly recommend the Spicy Dorset Nduja
Excellent pizza! we made a spontaneous trip to Leamington and spotted Birtelli’s as we were walking by. Pizza was brilliant, the quality and freshness of toppings is obvious. There’s no sit in, but there’s a great park and bench opposite which worked perfectly!
The customer service for the pizza kits that we ordered exceeded our expectations. From the smooth order process, to the communication once our order was placed, to the high quality of the end product on delivery. I could not have expected a better service and will be ordering again in the future.
Ordered Birtellis pizza kits quite a few times now and absolutely loved them. So easy for kids to use and give the parents a break, equipped with everything you need to make these delicious pizzas!! Love them so much!!
So tasty! Love love love this pizza - the pizza kits make it so easy to do at home. Definitely recommend
We got this for my kids birthdays and it went down a treat. The food was fresh, delicious and easy to make, even the kids helped make them.
Ordered Birtelli's pizza kits for a children's birthday party, (and an excuse to test our new pizza oven). All i have to say is wow! Possibly the best pizza i have ever had. Really simple and all of the ingredients were portioned and sliced ready to use, my nieces and nephews loved that they could make their own pizza's, so much so that they refused to share them with anyone else. 1000% recommend these guys and will be ordering again very soon!
We ordered 50+ for a virtual work event, the process from start to finish was really simple. Great communications, easy ordering and amazing pizzas.....we'll be ordering again!
Our pizza's arrived on time and having all the ingredients packaged up separately made building our pizzas really quick and easy, and fun! Most importantly our pizzas were delicious! A great experience and would definitely recommend.
Birtelli's is rated 4.89 based on 19 reviews