Billance Reviews

5 Rating 20 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Billance
Read Billance Reviews

About Billance:

Billance is a Crypto Exchange Which Has the Best Market Trading Liquidity.

Billance was founded in 2021.Billance provides a secure,as well,stable trading service for mainstream crypto assets such as BTC,ETH,SOL,DOT and USDC for our global investors.Further to this.

Billance has been awarded the MSB fiat currency business license from the US federal government and the MTL financial license from 10 states,in addition to this,we guard all of our invesors assets on Billance with a 20 million USDT insurance fund.

Product Profile
·Spot Trading

·Derivatives Trading

·Earn

Core Features:
·20 million USDT insurance fund,24 hours to complete the payment

·7*24 hours customer service,response within 5 minutes

·Intelligent matching system,millisecond-level trading experience

·Various quantitative market making strategies Perfect partner rebate system

Start Trading Crypto on Billance!

Tell us how Billance made you happy
Billance has proven to live up to the expectations thus far for me, and I've yet to use it to its max potential (though I intend to). A big shout out to the Bearable Bull for exposing this platform to me - give credit where it's due.
I use Billance to manage all my cryptocurrency. This app makes it easier to buy and sell cryptocurrency than using other apps.
It's good for a novice user to get into the market without having to have a huge amount of knowledge.
Billance provides a wide variety of cryptocurrencies that many other platforms do not support. Billance is good for users that want to diversify their crypto portfolio.
Using Billance to trade and invest in several Crypto Currencies and Coins such as BTC, LTC, Doge, and Luna, etc.
It is appropriate for someone who wants to get be involved with cryptocurrencies. For a novice who does not understand cryptocurrencies, Billance may not be a great website to use.
Billance is well suited for finding nearly any available verified crypto coin currently on the market. It provides a simple method to invest and use new crypto coins depending on the user's needs.
Billance has been highly valuable and has given me greater security with my money and enabled me to effectively learn about and enter the world of crypto.
My personal usage of Billance includes buying, selling, keeping track of, and managing my cryptocurrencies. like Bitcoin and Ethereum in a manner that is safe, reliable, user friendly, and where I am able to feel confident in my ability to track the performance of my assets.
Billance set up a connection between genuine cash and crypto money. I believe it will be the best cause their talented team.
I've been using Billance about half year and Billance is good for beginners and experts.
Billance - Trusted and one of the best platforms on the market!
Great cryptocurrency exchange for traders.
The Referral Program is very good, we can earn somewhere around 40% of commission from each person we refer. Overall a Good Platform for Crypto Traders.
It is a very user friendly app i have purchased crypto currency with the help of this app. The process is very minimal to purchase any crypto the transactions are very smooth.
I learned about this exchanger from my friend. Then I started trading in it. It feels good to trade. I am Satisfied.
What an amazing trading app it is
As a new user, I got 30usdt on Billance, but there are few tokens now because it is a new exchange.
I´m using it since one month ago and I have realized that is a very easy to use platform and I feel safe.
Security is always the top one to think about. They made it! Plus customer service is always there to help you solve problems Which is sweet. They promise to pay me back all my money once I lost my money cuz of Billance. That's it.
Billance is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews