White Carpentry Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend White Carpentry Ltd
Read White Carpentry Ltd Reviews
These guys are the business. Super nice people, really honest and delivered on time and on budget.
I’m very pleased with my new office. Paolo and the team were very helpful In ensuring that the design meets our needs and makes the best use of space. All the work was carried out to high standard and the final product looks very nice and professional. I am likely to use Bespoke Carpentry again for my other household projects
Bespoke Carpentry London were everything you hope for from a tradesperson but rarely find; friendly, punctual, communicative, professional and highly skilled. The quality of their work is superb and they were very considerate of our home, making sure they cleaned as they went. Highly recommended!
We had shelves and cupboards around the chimney fitted in our living room. We were really happy with the process and working with Paolo and his team and the quality of the work was great. Pauline
Amazing service from beginning to end. There was a real personal touch and great attention to detail. Everyone from designer to carpenters to painters were experts at what they do and a pleasure to have in our home. Would highly recommend!
Fantastic working with Paolo. Not only was the bespoke wardrobe exactly how I wanted it - but the company was very easy to work with, and professional.
White Carpentry Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 6 reviews