At Home Fitness Reviews

of reviewers recommend At Home Fitness
Read At Home Fitness Reviews

About At Home Fitness:

At Home Fitness is personal training with a difference. We bring great home workouts, a wealth of knowledge and everything you need straight to you.

Built on relationships of trust and support, our clients go on guided health and fitness journeys to make transformational changes that last a lifetime.

Come and join our community of healthier, happier people, where you’ll be empowered to get fit, be healthy and feel great.

I enjoy being active, but I'm getting older and was starting to struggle to keep up with friends etc. I was also worried about the potential effects of age onset conditions like osteoporosis and arthritis slowing me down, so decided I needed to get some structured exercise into my life. I've never had much success sticking to exercise programmes, but personal training has really worked for me. I move better, have more energy and feel stronger. My At Home Fitness trainer really does a good job of explaining things, checking in and helping keep me motivated!
Lou is amazing! She’s made me realise how important it is to exercise but also to track my eating habits. I’ve lost over 14 kilos in 6 months and am fitter than ever. Lou makes me laugh and makes the sessions fun. Who knew working out on a Sunday morning was thing!? Loving it! Thanks Lou
I’ve worked with At Home Fitness fir a number of years, their approach being holistic and encouraging and increasing overall fitness and improving diet in keeping with goals worked out at the start.
Adam helped me to get back into my fitness. Have used him before and he always delivers what you ask for. Would definitely recommend
I have been seeing Louise with At Home Fitness for a while now and I couldn’t be happier with the service. She is flexible, supportive and extremely knowledgeable.
At Home Fitness has changed the way that I work out in the best possible way. I have been working with At Home Fitness for 1 year and 4 months so far. I love having it be so convenient to where I simply log in and work out with my trainer virtually. It makes getting workouts in during busy work weeks easy. The workouts are varied, creative, and just the right amount of challenging. I also love that I am kept accountable across other areas that I want to focus on, such a good eating and general wellness habits, in addition to keeping a good fitness routine. I lost 1.5 stones (which was one of my goals) in a healthy way that has ensured that I've kept it off (6 months and counting!) I love having At Home Fitness as part of my routine, and I highly recommend working with them!
Definately Star! Love my at home instructor Lou brown she is brilliant and wouldn’t be without her. She adjusts my sessions to meet my needs with some medical conditions. Very happy.
Very pleased with the customized routines I am doing twice a week with Kevin. He is very supportive and encourages me to push myself a little more each week. In better shape now than for the last 10 years.
Adam’s excellent training was perfect to help make light work of Tough Mudder and Rat Race. Adam’s cheerful motivation virtually twice a week has got me physically and mentally through lockdown. Huge thanks!
I have been training with Home Fitness for three years. Adam is very professional and the training is individually tailored to the objectives I am aiming for, but also provides a challenge. I enjoy the training and I am very pleased I signed up with Home Fitness.
AHF has been the key to regaining my fitness in my 50s. As someone who had long been exercise-averse, building a 1-1 relationship with a trainer who has the patience & the skill to get me on the right track again has been nothing short of priceless.
The at home fitness classes have helped me control my weight and stay in shape, even through covid. The classes have a diverse range of excersis, so you're not doing the same thing every week. The instructor is very helpful and has also given me nutritional advise as well. He is also always cheerful and welcoming to new people. I would recommend at home fitness to anyone
Great support, fantastic advice & superb results. Having Adam come to the house is so convenient for me working full time and really motivates me. Thank you Adam. 👍💪👊
I’ve been training with AHF for nearly 10 years. It’s the best health and well-being decision I’ve ever made. The training is tailored to me and my objectives and I am supported throughout with wonderful PT expertise to help me achieve my fitness goals. I know I wouldn’t have got where I am with my running without my AHF PT who has provided personalised training plans every step of the way and helped me realise fitness levels that I never could have achieved on my own.
My trainer is extremely professional, makes the sessions interesting and fun. She has made massive inroads to long standing injuries to my knee and my shoulder. First class and truly excellent.
I don't normally do reviews but when something works just like it should do then a genuine honest review is what's needed......! Since contacting At Home Fitness back in mid-September both of our fitness levels and physical condition have vastly improved. Our personal trainer Kevin is always on time and ready to get going without any messing. Having someone to actually ask why we are doing this or that is much more helpful than just going to a gym and doing what "I" think is best for me, being pushed has made all the difference...All training is recorded and regular reviews of targets are looked at which underline the results seen. We are now on the monthly plan and its become part of our weekly activities. As I said earlier I don't normally do reviews but in this case and what At Home Fitness and Kevin have helped us achieve already we really needed to help others know how professional and good they have been.
Hannah pitches my exercise sessions at just the right level: to stretch me but not stress me! She motivates with a light touch and presents a challenge, which is just what I need.
At Home Fitness delivers a superb PT service. Tailored plans which achieve brilliant results; 121 support every step of the way; motivating training programs and ongoing guidance. I wouldn’t train any other way now.
Great personal training sessions, enjoying the virtual training option, easy to fit into my working day & always feel better for doing them. Lots of progression of exercise to push you & some great nutritional advice and lifestyle guidance. Thoroughly recommend.
I have worked with Adam for four years. It has never been repetitive, always with my goals in mind, and his enthusiasm is a great motivator. I know his team is as committed, my daughter trains with Sophie - also an excellent trainer, who cares for her clients. It’s obviously very much the company ethos, and it shows in their team. I really commend ATF to anyone. Those wanting to improve their fitness, and those wishing to improve their all round “wellness”; for me it’s been both!
At Home Fitness is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews