Art In A Box Reviews

of reviewers recommend Art In A Box

racheldeniz@icloud.com

Tell us how Art In A Box made you happy
Wonderful! Love all the different things included to do! Both my 6 and 11 year olds could enjoy it. Planning on doing the breakfast animals at the weekend and the Nerds were a winner x
Art In A Box 5 star review on 17th May 2022
I purchase Art boxes as birthday and Christmas presents for my grandchildren. They love receiving them as gifts and always complete the artworks.
I love theses boxes they really help me try new medium and techniques and as a beginner I get a lot of good information to try the pictures and lots of materials if something goes wrong . I am still new at art but loving trying out things and have been surprised at my results . I really look forward to each bix
I really look forward to receiving my Box so much content . Everything you need for the project the video's to help us who need it
The perfect gift for my Mum! She's so excited to get this Art Class. From my point, the delivery was EXCELLENT and fast. The range of media is fantastic! Thank you.
Excellent value for money and so much fun! Instructions are easy to follow and resources are high quality. My daughter and Ioved doing this together and have just ordered our next box. Highly recommend.
A big thank you for providing a thoroughly enjoyable ‘art in a box’ day. My husband and I enjoyed meeting new people, loved the idea of everything being provided in order to paint 4 pictures - very thoughtfully put together to test all skill levels which enabled everyone to achieve good results. We would have liked to have completed the two pictures that were started in class, we did feel that the end was rather rushed possibly because there was quite a lot of chatter, some of which we were guilty. No worries, we were able to complete the first two at home, the others are yet to be done….. thank you once again!
I received the child's 'Ice Ice Babies' for my granddaughter. There are 3 separate art projects with full instructions and video tutorials as well as a recipe for decorating cupcakes in the box. Paints and other equipment (including brushes, cotton buds, rock salt and paper) are provided. The project looks at different techniques and is suitable for different levels of ability.
I look forward to receiving my box each month. I thoroughly enjoy attempting to recreate the projects and use a range of creative mediums. I love that all the things I need come in the box and there are plenty of supplies for me to try again or others to get involved with me. I do feel I am learning some artistic skills and I would gladly recommend Art Class In A Box to anyone. It's a relaxing fun thing to do.
Amazing and will definately be ordering more. Just what I need to help me wind down from life’s challenges.
Fabulous gift for my arty niece . Really high quality items and everything you need is in there . Easy to order , fast delivery and quality items . Will definitely order again .
Inadequate packaging. Arrived by post in bad state. Outer envelope torn. Carboard box bent and creased. Can't comment on contents yet, as it's a Christmas present for grand-daughter.
Very pleased with the service, arrived this morning, quick delivery.
Beautifully packaged. Everything needed for the projects is included. Instructions and pictures are laminated. There are videos to access for some of the projects too. Excellent.
I've a degree in fine art, I got the kids box as I like the look of it. The paint brushes for a kids box were good. I got it for myself. I'm looking forward to painting a polar bar. It look better then the adult box which looked boring or to easy for me. Landscapes are easy, painting animals and people are harder. Thank you fir a great art box.
Difficult to review item that still hasn’t been delivered!!!
Haven’t received my box yet !
Absolutely amazed at the quality of these boxes, and blown away by the care that has clearly gone into planning, packing and posting of them. I was pleasantly surprised to find that they are on social media too, lovingly supporting customers and their young artists. Their social media is run by such compassionate and cheerful people, I was blessed by their cheerful comments of love when I shared my son's Art. My son grinned ear to ear when I showed him their responses. Bought one for myself and my son. We spent a beautiful snowy day inside, learning to paint together. Perfect as a gift and as treat to oneself. Companies nowadays tend to be so unattached to their customers, more focused on sales than the people that purchase. The lovely people at Art in a box, go above and beyond with attention to details, value for money and bringing art into the hearts of everyone. Can tell its more than a job to them, it's their passion. Thank you Art In a Box!
I was notified that my order had been dispatched on November 23rd - as yet (Dec 1st) I have not received it. Royal Mail tracking was not helpful. I emailed Art in a Box to see if they had any idea about delivery times but had no reply. Disappointed.
I have purchased boxes for about 6 months and really enjoy them. I do miss the step by step tutorials but appreciate that building skills is equally important. I feel they are reasonable good value for money however I DO NOT like the change to little pots of paint. It’s far to easy to leave lids slightly ajar and the paint to dry out. I must prefer the small tubes. I’m guessing this is a cost cutting exercise.
Art In A Box is rated 4.52 based on 46 reviews