Art In A Box Reviews

Maureen Tindall
Art In A Box 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Maureen Tindall
Art In A Box 5 star review on 29th June 2021
I’ve just had my fourth delivery and I love it, the projects are easy to follow but yet challenging which is what I wanted from an art class. I had an issue with my second delivery which was rectified cheerfully and swiftly. Lovely people and thanks to the Facebook page I feel part of the art class community. Long may my subscription continue!
These art boxes are just fabulous, I’ve used and enjoyed them myself, they help with mindfulness. I’ve sent as presents to friends. My two boys (both under 10yrs) have done lots of them and given to there friends as presents. They have also been used when in isolation, nice pressie for people in isolation . Brilliant just brilliant.
Art In A Box 5 star review on 24th July 2021
Love these boxes. Prompt delivery, beautifully packaged and everything needed to create lovely art work. Good quality products and clear instructions. The person presenting the step by step instructions is awesome, and I have learned loads and become more confident. I have never had confidence in drawing (now retired) but that is now taken care of and I have loved following the steps, techniques and tips. Still working through the June box, but have now ordered the August one as well. Thank you
I found this wonderful company during lockdown. My daughter is a craft fiend, and loves getting the boxes. As she is 13, I have alternated between the children's and adult boxes, depending on the monthly content. She has produced some wonderful art and it keeps her quietly productive for hours. Thank you.
Love these boxes (I’ve had a few now), I am a complete novice, but these boxes have helped me produce work I’m proud of. They have definitely helped my mental well-being too, by completing immersing me in an activity I’ve thoroughly enjoyed. Thank you!
Art In A Box 5 star review on 13th July 2021 Art In A Box 5 star review on 13th July 2021 Art In A Box 5 star review on 13th July 2021
I was bought this as a gift. But liked it so much I re.newed my subscription. Everything you need comes so well packed. And little surprises too.
Art In A Box 5 star review on 7th July 2021 Art In A Box 5 star review on 7th July 2021
Great item! Would deffo recommend!
Great activity to do with my son. Love the variety of styles of art. The box contains everything needed to get started with fantastic instructions and videos.
Art In A Box 5 star review on 29th June 2021 Art In A Box 5 star review on 29th June 2021 Art In A Box 5 star review on 29th June 2021
What great photos!!! I'm so glad you have been enjoying our boxes with your son.
Beautifully packaged & so easy to follow with the fabulous tuition by Freya. Really relaxing to do & lovely techniques to try out. Was bought as a gift & looking forward to continuing with them.
I'm so glad you have enjoyed our art boxes and been impressed with Freya's tuition.
Fabulous products I subscribe for myself and my daughter and we love to receive our boxes each month. The card boxes have also been very well received when I have given them to friends as gifts.
We are thrilled you are so happy with our products. Many thanks for your orders.
Fantastic product. Love love love the boxes!
We are so pleased at Art In A Box that you think our products are fantastic!!! Many thanks for your orders
Art In A Box is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews