Accept Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Accept Ltd

Tell us how Accept Ltd made you happy
Excellent service and such speedy delivery
Easy to use and very useful tools. Quick deposits compare to other companies.
Superb service and great customer support.
Great service. James was very helpful and provides me with all the information I needed.
Smooth and easy solution. Jenny was very professional and helpful, thanks again
Really enjoying my experience with my new terminal. Great quality device and 10/10 for help from the team getting me started.
So easy to switch, used the terminal yesterday for the first time. Money is already in the bank not having to wait days to get paid.
Got my card reader out to me next day, very helpful getting it setup. Recommended.
ordered and paid for with priority shipping, which i paid for.. was told 24-48 hours, took 6 days to arrive, and the conpamy are ignoring my emails and my phone calls, i will never use this awful company again and advise everyone to go elsewhere, they are awful, no customer service, and no actual service !
Perfect printer received next day, thanks
Incorrectly advertised product, did not arrive as advertised and now they are trying to make us pay a restocking fee! We will fight this but what a lousy service. Read the small print!!!
Great console, thanks
Great after sales service, thanks
Really helpful, great advice, recommended.
This is the worst company I've ever had the displeasure of dealing with. They refuse to accept returns for any item, whether damaged or unwanted. Be aware - if you're buying anything that you think you may have to potentially return, for whatever reason, you may be better looking elsewhere. Am now in the process of requesting a chargeback through my bank for a barcode scanner that appears faulty.
Apparently it’s not ok to return items for a refund under any circumstances. Apparently B2B sales aren’t covered by distance selling regulations. If there’s a chance you may need to return a recently bought item I’d look elsewhere. They’re very rude on the phone too.
Nice printer and very fast delivery
Great advice, very fast delivery
Bought a barcode scanner that did not work as intended. Customer service pointed out that I was unable to return the item for a refund, only repair. As a business customer I haven’t encountered this type of scenario before, where a company flatly refuses to accept an item back for a refund within 5 days of purchase. They will not accept returns for unwanted items under any circumstances either. I have found this in their terms and conditions, but only noticed this after purchasing. If I’d have noticed this before I would not have purchased this item from them. While it may be legal for them to refuse to accept returns for unwanted or faulty items, it’s morally questionable and certainly not a great business model. I will definitely be paying more attention to a company’s terms and conditions in the future.
Very helpful, thanks