Yours Clothing Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Yours Clothing
Live Chat

How would you rate Yours Clothing ?

"Worst service ever. Unrealistic delivery times, delivery information omitted, no express service, no tracking service, customer service is unhelpful and takes too long to respond. I'm never shopping from them again."
"Some customers is never happy like the time scale of delivery its not yours clothings fault is it thay send the items out its the deleverly people thats at fault get a grip"
"Parcel arrived quick great service great product's"
"Great Sales and bargains, £1 delivery to shops. Unfortunately when you want to return and you have paid via Paypal you must take your online order home and parcel it up to send back via Asda or Royal Mail. I recently collected a parcel in my local store and assistant told me I could try the garments on there and if I needed to return anything I could do it there and then. One of my items was unsuitable but when the assistant realised I had paid via Paypal the story changed. Come on Yours is 2018 and an electronic world sort it out."
"bras often have wires poking out within a few weeks. on inspecting the wires they are sharp. smooth them off please it is becoming false economy"
"I ordered some last minute items for a holiday in Thailand....confident that I would be able to collect from my local store in two days time and return via Asda return service portal. The clothing was ,as usual good quality and accurate in size."
"I always shop with yours but recently have noticed prices going up and material getting thinner and bobbles and patterns wearing off quite quickly"
"Always plenty of choices and sizes"
"Excellent customer service, fast cheap delivery! Super happy"
"Excellent customer service, nice clothes for real people!!"
"Being a larger size girl it is lovely to find a company that stocks large sizes that are top fashion , you get just that at Yours"
"Never received anything. The customer service told me I'll get a refund. Never received that aswell."
"The staff are always friendly and helpful and my wife likes how they tell you if something didn't look right on"
"Bought a pair of boots for my girlfriend for Christmas. Size wasn't in Stock. The friendly staff ordered them in for me and contacted me as soon as they arrived. Brilliant service."
"I live in Dublin, Ireland and this is only being sent from England. I’ve been waiting 11 working days or 15 days total for delivery that said it’d take 5 -10 working days. In this time, I’ve ordered multiple things from other companies in England and received them all. I’ve emailed this company twice asking about my order and have yet to receive a reply. The fact that my order is only coming from England and has still not got here makes me think I’ll never receive it. I’ve never waited this long for any item sent from England, either through Royal Mail or courier, even around Christmas. Avoid at all costs. You’ll probably never receive your item and they won’t reply to your emails."
"Fantastic Communication, very fast delivery, high quality products."
"Yours have great clothing for plus size girls. Their clothing celebrates your curves."
"Arrived nice and quick and was perfect size"
"I have never ordered shoes on line before. I ordered the size 7 and they were a perfect fit."
"As a larger lady I really appreciate the styles and designs of the Yours brand. The store staff are helpful as well, which makes the in-store shopping experience very pleasant. I look forward to going back to my local branch."
Yours Clothing is rated 4.18 based on 45 reviews