Yours Clothing Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Yours Clothing

How would you rate Yours Clothing ?

"bras often have wires poking out within a few weeks. on inspecting the wires they are sharp. smooth them off please it is becoming false economy"
Mrs Martina Bray
"I ordered some last minute items for a holiday in Thailand....confident that I would be able to collect from my local store in two days time and return via Asda return service portal. The clothing was ,as usual good quality and accurate in size."
I Always Shop At Yours But Recently Not Very Happy Prices Are Going Up And The Materials Are Getting
Unverified Reviewer
"I always shop with yours but recently have noticed prices going up and material getting thinner and bobbles and patterns wearing off quite quickly"
Charlotte Jones
"Always plenty of choices and sizes"
Gemma
"Excellent customer service, fast cheap delivery! Super happy"
Ms Cameron
"Excellent customer service, nice clothes for real people!!"
HORSBOROUGH
"Being a larger size girl it is lovely to find a company that stocks large sizes that are top fashion , you get just that at Yours"
"Never received anything. The customer service told me I'll get a refund. Never received that aswell."
David Forrest
"The staff are always friendly and helpful and my wife likes how they tell you if something didn't look right on"
Sean
"Bought a pair of boots for my girlfriend for Christmas. Size wasn't in Stock. The friendly staff ordered them in for me and contacted me as soon as they arrived. Brilliant service."
"I live in Dublin, Ireland and this is only being sent from England. I’ve been waiting 11 working days or 15 days total for delivery that said it’d take 5 -10 working days. In this time, I’ve ordered multiple things from other companies in England and received them all. I’ve emailed this company twice asking about my order and have yet to receive a reply. The fact that my order is only coming from England and has still not got here makes me think I’ll never receive it. I’ve never waited this long for any item sent from England, either through Royal Mail or courier, even around Christmas. Avoid at all costs. You’ll probably never receive your item and they won’t reply to your emails."
Miss Kim Dobson
"Fantastic Communication, very fast delivery, high quality products."
Miranda Smith
"Yours have great clothing for plus size girls. Their clothing celebrates your curves."
Emily
"Arrived nice and quick and was perfect size"
"I have never ordered shoes on line before. I ordered the size 7 and they were a perfect fit."
Dr Clare M Krojzl
"As a larger lady I really appreciate the styles and designs of the Yours brand. The store staff are helpful as well, which makes the in-store shopping experience very pleasant. I look forward to going back to my local branch."
Joan Ellen Pepitone
"I got what I asked for, & I'll be back..."
"Good customer service when returning items"
HORSBOROUGH
"I bought quite a few in fashion tunic tops from Yours in their sale , they were fantastic and were delivered so quickly, I will definitely be returning to that site"
"Appalling! I was grabbed by the style and low prices, and the fact that they have a good variety of clothes for plus sizes. However, the sandals I bought last only a week, with one of the soles coming off halfway as i was walking, so I had to go to a shop to get new shoes or walk home barefoot. The bra came off at the seems after 3 days of wearing, and went straight to the bin. Like they say: buy cheap, buy twice! I contacted customer services and was denied a refund. It is such a shame that the company doesn't care about its customers at all. If they had attempted to rectify the situation, maybe I would try them again. It is shocking that nowadays there are still companies that can get away with providing such a terrible quality and service!"
Yours Clothing is rated 4.22 based on 41 reviews