Yours Clothing Reviews

7PM
7PM

Tell us how Yours Clothing made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"WARNING problems with Exchange of items WARNING: Ipswich store. Yours Clothing will not Exchange a Xmas present without a receipt. I have shopped at Yours for many, many years and always found the staff to be more than helpful. Xmas 2018 & I received two Christmas presents (jumpers) from a family member. These items were too big and I took them back to the shop of purchase (Ipswich) 29/12. These Items still had the purchase labels attached but unfortunately I did not have a receipt. The shop assistant categorically refused to exchange the items for a smaller size..... infact she had such a dictating attitude, I felt quite threatened and hurried out of the shop. I am still upset. Shame on you YOURS"
Are you Yours Clothing? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Ordered and paid for an urgent order through click and collect on Friday. Item was in stock and there was no noticeable message about there being a problem with delayed orders or the fact that you do not guarantee the order will be at the given store when you have paid your money. If there had been I would not have ordered. Called the store Friday evening as saw that I had inadvertently put Hemel Hempstead instead of Leighton Buzzard. Was told that the order could not be changed as it was on its way to store. Called store on Saturday no delivery. Called Yours Customer Service on Sunday and was told that they had been having problems with Hermes and particularly with deliveries to this store - OK, then why take payment for an order that was not going to be delivered anytime soon? I have called Customer Services several times and have been told that click and collect cannot be tracked. I called Hermes in desperation and they said they give a tracking number for all parcels and I would need that from Yours aaaaaaaaagh! I called CS again to see if I could pick up the coat from another store and then when Hemel received my order, remove the coat so that I only picked up the other items but no, that couldn't be done. I had an important Xmas event that I needed the top and jacket for on Saturday and also a meeting on Monday. Given that my jacket had been stolen the previous weekend I was without a coat so could not attend as I needed to walk to the venue and unfortunately dont have the funds to be able to fork out another £100 to get my order and then wait forever to find out where it is! To say I am not happy is an understatement!"
"Poor customer service rather than resolve a problem they prefer to loose your custom all the best in this climate I don’t give them long before they disappear. I won’t shop here anymore"
"I ordered clothing to be delivered in store, the expected delivery time was 3 days. I heard absolutely nothing, no e-mail, the only way I could see the order was placed was because I could see the payment had gone through. 6 days later I went into the Leighton Buzzard store to see if it had arrived, it hadn't. I emailed customer service twice about a week later with my paypal reference proving I had paid, no response at all. I went into the branch yesterday, more than 4 weeks after the original order, they had it but couldn't give me the parcel because I didn't have an e-mail reference! I told them to send it back, I paid over a month ago, I just want my money back now. They only send parcels back once a week and it may take a while to process the refund! I will never shop with them again and in the meantime they still have my money (strangely enough they took it very quickly)."
"23 October. Place order for clothes online. Receive dispatch notice. 27 October. Get told items NOT shipped. Company wants an extra $90. 27 Oct to 2 Nov. Discussion with company about postage costs. 3 November. Request details to pay extra for postage. 5 November. Have heard no response. Request details to pay extra for postage again. 6 November, 3am. Receive payment details. 7 November, 12pm. Make payment for shipping. 7 November, 11pm. Yours Clothing CANCELS my order."
"Always on time, they have a reminder service to let you know items are back in stock. Never any problems."
"Absolutely love the clothing from yours and am never disappointed with my purchases. My delivery was made on time and the dresses I ordered were beautiful quality, fitted like a dream, couldn't be happier with them. I'm 5"9 and a size 24 and always find them true to size."
"Worst service ever. Unrealistic delivery times, delivery information omitted, no express service, no tracking service, customer service is unhelpful and takes too long to respond. I'm never shopping from them again."
"They have a beautiful selection of plus size clothes I always shop here, I also recommend this store to friends and family, lovely clothes and shoes and not overpriced"
"Some customers is never happy like the time scale of delivery its not yours clothings fault is it thay send the items out its the deleverly people thats at fault get a grip"
"I have bought many items from their shop, but after moving areas have found that my new local branch is much smaller and does not carry so many items. So, I have placed a couple of orders online now, and have been very impressed. The items are as described, the ordering process is simple to do, and I love that you can collect the items within 2-3 days from the local store. This means that you can try them on in the shop, and if they are not suitable you can return them and get a refund there and then."
"Parcel arrived quick great service great product's"
"Great Sales and bargains, £1 delivery to shops. Unfortunately when you want to return and you have paid via Paypal you must take your online order home and parcel it up to send back via Asda or Royal Mail. I recently collected a parcel in my local store and assistant told me I could try the garments on there and if I needed to return anything I could do it there and then. One of my items was unsuitable but when the assistant realised I had paid via Paypal the story changed. Come on Yours is 2018 and an electronic world sort it out."
"They always on time"
"bras often have wires poking out within a few weeks. on inspecting the wires they are sharp. smooth them off please it is becoming false economy"
"I ordered some last minute items for a holiday in Thailand....confident that I would be able to collect from my local store in two days time and return via Asda return service portal. The clothing was ,as usual good quality and accurate in size."
"I always shop with yours but recently have noticed prices going up and material getting thinner and bobbles and patterns wearing off quite quickly"
"Always plenty of choices and sizes"
"Excellent customer service, fast cheap delivery! Super happy"
"Excellent customer service, nice clothes for real people!!"
Yours Clothing is rated 4.21 based on 75 reviews