Willow and Hall Ltd Reviews

Own Driver, Courier
Over A Month
Over A Week

Tell us how Willow and Hall Ltd made you happy
PLEASE ..... NEVER BUY FROM THIS COMPANY !!!I cannot stress enough that they lie, lie, lie! They say 12 - 14 weeks ... we are 24 weeks in and still have no sofa ..... I've been told today it's not even made yet!!!!! .... we paid £2,500 beginning of June .....!!!!!! Outrageous!!! They should be shut down. Please anybody thinking of buying from them ..... DON'T !!!!!!!!!!!!
[Paid £ 1,590.50 Waited 5 months for my sofa bed, paid for removable arms but delivery guy rejected to remove them. My wall ended up having scratches, cracks and few dents. Sofa itself has very noticeable damage. Email them and NO response for more than 7 days, so called them today 18 Nov 2021, been told "our related team will email you"..... ] Delay after delay finally received sofa this month which I have ordered in June. No one ever contacted me about the delay, I had to email them every few weeks to find out the situation. Tired call them twice, waited 40min and 20min to answer. Delivery was horrible. Paid extra for removable arms but the delivery team rejected to remove them as on their system, my sofa arms are not removeable. Show them my order confirmation which has "Removeable arms" details but they did not want to take any responsibility. They forced move sofa to room without removing the arms. That made my new build wall damaged with paint scratches, cracks and dents. Sofa stocked in the middle of the stairs, my husband used tools to removal the arms himself. Delivery guys just watching him. Arrived in room, removed the plastic package and saw the sofa corner was extremely damaged. Once open the sofa bed, both frame edges had scratches. I paid £ 1,590.50 on 27 June 2021 for this sofa bed and your “white glove experience”. Received damaged sofa on Nov 2021 and your team rejected the service I have paid for and damaged my new build house with paint cracks and dents on the wall. Moreover, none of the delivery people used WHITE GLOVE! From the web: "WHITE GLOVE DELIVERY Every piece of furniture is delivered by a two man delivery team, who offer a white glove delivery service into a room of your choice" Sent emails and no reply from Harriet (Head of Customer Experience) for more than 7 days.
Fabulous sofa. Great service and we are very happy with the sofa bed and armchairs. Extremely comfortable and stylish sofa and sofa bed.
The furniture is of excellent quality and even 5 years on is as good as new. The furniture is unique and still feels very special.
We bought a sofa bed and a sofa 5 years ago, the service and delivery at the time were exemplary and the sofas still look as good as new.
We bought a corner sofa bed and chair. They were delivered on time down narrow lanes. The delivery team were excellent. The furniture is well made and comfortable, so is the bed!!
Great service, fantastic quality and excellent customer service. We are very happy with our sofa.
I bought two sofas and a headboard and all was delivered on time and with care by the carriers. The fabrics and quality of the workmanship is outstanding and I wouldn’t hesitate to buy from this company again in the future 😊
Received delivery of a new divan bed and headboard. The quality is excellent and it looks beautiful in our new bedroom! Delivery was on time and the drivers were very friendly too.
Lovely sofa bed - still looks good as new 6 years later!!
If I could have given a 0 star review, I would have. While the sofa bed is nice enough - a beautiful colour, comfortable, and seemingly well made - the customer service experience and Senior Management Team involvement has been nothing short of appalling. The sofa bed purchased was finally delivered three months after the original purchase; well outside the estimated 10-12 weeks for manufacture and delivery. There was a total absence of any form of communication from Willow & Hall with regards to these delays and any explanation for them, unless they were pressed and prompted by multiple calls and emails. When delivery was eventually made, the product was damaged in the process. Getting blood out of a stone would be easier than getting compensation or timely repairs from Willow & Hall. What is all the more frustrating is that they hid behind excuses of the disruption caused by Covid-19 and being a small team thus unable to manage the volume of communication they received, despite their poor customer service reviews dating back three years.
We ordered our sofabed on 7th May, in good time for the move to our new home. We were given no updates on progress for the fist few months, but after a number of emails we have now been told that the sofabed was built early in October. I have been explaining for weeks that I have guests coming on 6th November - but the delivery team have not been in touch and I have no idea when I will get my sofabed. I have just been holding on the phoneline for over 30 mins and was still number 6 in the queue - but even when I do get through to the customer service phoneline staff (as I have done for the last few days) they are not able to get anything done about the delivery.
I ordered my sofabed in June and received it in October. Customer service was helpful when it was delayed and I understood that Brexit had caused issues outwith their control. After some initial issues they were good at keeping me updated. The delivery went well and the delivery men were really helpful despite the awkward entrance and stairs to my home. The sofabed itself has a cheap feel to it which is not ideal as I paid 1,300 for it! The cushions are really hard and it reminds me of a cheap sofa from IKEA. The cushions are thin and the material has a thin cheap feel to it. The sofa bed action is however good and it is solid and sturdy. I ordered the memory foam mattress and my guests have found it very comfortable. Because it has such a cheap look to it I was tempted to return it, I won't however as it's the only one to fit in the space I have.
Wonderful service from Willow and Hall in a relaxed environment, coffee and helpful staff. We are loving our Willow and Hall sofas and the covers wash beautifully. Highly recommend this great company and good to know it's not a big chain
I purchased a 2 seater sofa bed. What quality! I am considering a new sofa and the only people I would buy from are Willow and Hall. It was the all round service - nice people to do business with, quality product and efficient delivery.
Bad experience, first instead of the 10-12 weeks waiting time that is advertised on the website we waited for 21 weeks then instead of delivering the 3 parts of the sofa only 2 parts were delivered. The sofa is not the best quality either so we decided to send it back and now they just don't want to pick it up, the first excuse was that the lorry broke down now the delivery team doesn't pick up the phone. The service and the support is unresponsive and slow and in my opinion dishonest. Their sofas are expensive over the market price for the quality they offer.
An appalling experience. Do not trust this company. I wish I had read the reviews before purchasing a sofa in clearance which was in stock with a promised delivery of approx 2 weeks. For anyone else out there in a similar position or considering ordering an item standby for an agreed delivery date and time, only to be called up the night before at the very last minute saying they cannot deliver the next day. Then you will hear nothing! There are customer service telephone numbers at the delivery company and at Willow & Hall however you will not get through to talk to anybody - the lines are dead or go unanswered. You may get sporadic email responses with excuses but on all the emails there are no contact details and no ability to call them. After repeated attempts through the delivery company and Willow and Hall I cancelled the purchase that I had not even seen or had a new delivery date offered. Excuses followed about deliver company moving offices and they would be in touch. I reiterated the cancellation request and they came back saying they had reviewed the paperwork and thus offered me a 10% refund for a product they had not even delivered!!!! I then had to pursue a full refund through MasterCard and have now just received the funds back. Beware its just not worth the risk!
Sofa bed is in as new condition, extremely pleased. Most grateful.
We bought a sofabed in 2016 and it has been smooth sailing from the start: excellent customer service, prompt delivery and a fantastic sofa, too! It's a stylish sofa trat transforms easily into a comfortable bed. Excellent value for money!
Great sofa bed, lovely material and comfortable too. Would definitely use Willow & Hall again in the future.
Willow and Hall Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 2,629 reviews