Willow & Hall Reviews

of reviewers recommend Willow & Hall
Over A Month
Over A Week

Tell us how Willow & Hall made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Beautiful sofa and sofa bed. Searched for ages to find a quality British brand reasonably priced. Had not heard of willow and hall but delighted to have found them. Will be ordering again.
Had a wonderful experience with Willow and Hall. I had lots of questions for them and they were really helpful and prompt with their responses. Once ordered I got a call confirming my order and it arrived only a week late in the current restrictions. Looks beautiful and feels really well made.
Very happy with my sofa bed. Great quality and looks good too. Not had much use yet though sadly.
Received my sofa bed last week via contactless delivery. Service was excellent in current situation and the sofa bed is perfect. Faultless service and product. Thank you. A very nice treat in lockdown!
Had a great experience with Willow and Hall. Sofa and matching sofa bed arrived on time just before lock down. Well made and the velvet fabric is lovely and handling my pet dogs sitting on the sofa regularly with no issues. Delighted with my purchase.
I received my sofa bed through the contactless delivery service. Worked fine and the sofa bed is lovely. Very happy with the quality and comfort and really pleased at present to have supported a UK independent business.
Delivery awful the company used two men who seemed to have very little idea of how to get a sofa through my doorway although I had paid extra to have detachable arms this didn't happen Sofa bed delivered with stains on cushions Nearly 6 months later I still haven't had this resolved and have been let down by a very poor customer after sales service Even refusing to replace two cushion covers instead of one so the shades could match on them on a a sofa bed that cost £ 1500.00 ! Please avoid this company if you want customer service and quality furniture
All went well initially, until the sofa was to be delivered. Three aborted attempts on different days resulting in a damaged sofa. Despite fine words and promises the faults were not Corrected five months after delivery. And to date still have not been. This is not an up market experience, their ‘white glove delivery service’ is a joke.And their ‘after sales service’ provides no after sales service!
All was going well until delivery. Three attempted days to deliver in London resulting in a damaged sofa. Despite fine words and promises replacement cushions still have not arrived five months after delivery.
Really great showroom and sofa beds are fantastic. Received on time by a very friendly and helpful delivery team and the sofa bed is excellent. Looks stunning and very easy to use and comfortable. Delighted. Thank you.
Really good service, arrived quickly and the fabrics are lovely.
Looking for cream-neutral shade. Lots of textured options, which may show marks. Would prefer self patterned (as I have now).
Helpful. Delivered on time. Took away old sofa.
it was amaizng it felt incredibly soft and just amazing. thank you for the sample pack!!
We were really impressed with the chaise sofa bed we ordered on line from Willow and Hall. They give various options for eg filling fitness for the sofa and the actual mattress was the thickest we could find on the market. They met the timescale for delivery too. Friendly and helpful delivery people who just got on with the assembly of the lounge and then demonstrating the opening and closing mechanism for the sofa bed, which is super easy (but some strength needed to pull up the bar that forms the legs of the bed when itís open). We are very happy with it.
Not enough communication. No-one kept us updated and no after sales service or support. Excellent sofa and chair but poor to average service.
Brilliant company, efficient, easy to use website and great products!!
Ordered 6 samples and they arrived 48 hours later. Great service so far.
Your sample pack arrived the day after I ordered it and was very useful, allowing us to decide on the fabric and colour in the environment where the solfa will sit. Our next step is to try out the sofa for comfort, which we can only do by organising a visit to the showroom!
Very surprised to see all the samples I had requested had arrived within a couple of days. Beautifully presented and good quality. Very good first impressions of the company.
Willow & Hall is rated 4.83 based on 2,490 reviews