Waterstones Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Waterstones
5PM
5PM

Tell us how Waterstones made you happy

"Great customer service. I was picking up a few books and knickknacks for Christmas. I was helped by a wonderful member of staff at the Edinburgh Princes Street store. Couldn't be happier!"
Are you Waterstones? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Waterstones receives. Reply Free
Em
"Super easy, user friendly website. Book arrived in good time. Kept informed all the way. Very happy with purchase and will use again."
"Good service, easy to navigate website. Pleased with my purchase."
"Pre-ordered a signed first edition book. When book was received it was not signed. Very disappointed as they now seem to have no signed books left (I ordered it 4 months ago), and I could have ordered it elsewhere. The unsigned book I can get for half the price from Amazon. Still not heard from them following my complaint and their phone line has an half-hour queue. Needless to say, it is the last time I will be using Waterstones online."
"Friendly service, products easily accessible."
"They have a great selection of books!"
"Friendly knowledgeable shop staff. Places to sit while trying out a book or books. Often picking up something very different, (I am a Science Fiction addict!) But will often pick up a totally different genre becauce it has been put out on a table. Plus free delivery to home store, no waiting in! And the best loyalty card and stamp collecting! On line is fine, but real book shops are best!"
"They were well informed about reading material and able to recommend a range of material for both my son’s and my taste."
"I ordered a book from Waterstones that was advertised as "usually available within 1 week". After 1 month I had to chase them whereupon they told me they couldn't get the book, they offered me no compensation or apology for wasting my time. Eventually I had to tell them that the book was still showing on their website as "usually available within 1 week". Subsequently I was able to acquire the same book without any trouble via another retailer."
"Love this store."
"Package came in a day!!"
"Quick and easy 'Click and Collect' ordering process - handy to see if the nearest shop has stock available of the book I want to avoid a 'wasted' trip."
"They've got a great loyalty scheme set up - both a stamp card for every £10 you spend and a plastic card to collect points otherwise. Great customer service aswell."
"Accessible website, competitive pricing, special offers, newsletter, good communication fast shipping and alternative choice to collect in store"
"fasfsfdsfsafsafaf"
"Staff are very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a particular book, they will search it for you. Also it's just a really nice and calm atmosphere in the shop, itself."
"Great communications about item and in store to collect within 2 days."
"Super helpful, great customer service"
"Good selection of Books, well set out, with helpful knowledgeable staff."
"The staff are always courteous, interested and helpful and often make suggestions of things i may enjoy based on my current purchases. An afternoon trip to town with time for a visit to this shop is my idea of Heaven."
Waterstones is rated 4.70 based on 57 reviews