Waterstones Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Waterstones

How would you rate Waterstones ?

"Love this store."
"Package came in a day!!"
"Quick and easy 'Click and Collect' ordering process - handy to see if the nearest shop has stock available of the book I want to avoid a 'wasted' trip."
"They've got a great loyalty scheme set up - both a stamp card for every £10 you spend and a plastic card to collect points otherwise. Great customer service aswell."
"Accessible website, competitive pricing, special offers, newsletter, good communication fast shipping and alternative choice to collect in store"
"fasfsfdsfsafsafaf"
"Staff are very friendly and helpful. If you are looking for a particular book, they will search it for you. Also it's just a really nice and calm atmosphere in the shop, itself."
"Great communications about item and in store to collect within 2 days."
"Super helpful, great customer service"
"Good selection of Books, well set out, with helpful knowledgeable staff."
"The staff are always courteous, interested and helpful and often make suggestions of things i may enjoy based on my current purchases. An afternoon trip to town with time for a visit to this shop is my idea of Heaven."
"Great products and choice"
"For many years Waterstones had a store in the middle of wimbledon. About a year ago they disappeared just in a flash, but now , thankfully they have returned with an even larger shop with extremely helpful staff, for which I am sure a large number of people are very grateful."
"Number of books ordered for Christmas and New Year gifts. All at good prices and delivered in quick time and in shop condition. Super service and all volumes received with big smiles by those unwrapping them."
"Had a calendar that I really wanted at great price and easy click and collect available online."
"They keep a wide range of books, review them regularly, and highlight different books and change their displays regularly."
"The book I ordered was delivered quickly and I received email correspondence advising me on delivery date"
"Offered me ease of purchase over the internet with in store collection,including text updates"
"I was able to find everything I needed quickly and easily, and the staff were very helpful."
"A friendly personal service with an efficient service for ordering for collection."
Waterstones is rated 4.81 based on 48 reviews