Waterstones Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Waterstones

How would you rate Waterstones?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

25 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
John
Good selection of Books, well set out, with helpful knowledgeable staff.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Waterstones in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
John
"Good selection of Books, well set out, with helpful knowledgeable staff."
Mrs Wendy Johnson
"The staff are always courteous, interested and helpful and often make suggestions of things i may enjoy based on my current purchases. An afternoon trip to town with time for a visit to this shop is my idea of Heaven."
Lynn
"Great products and choice"
Humphrey Aylwin Selfe
"For many years Waterstones had a store in the middle of wimbledon. About a year ago they disappeared just in a flash, but now , thankfully they have returned with an even larger shop with extremely helpful staff, for which I am sure a large number of people are very grateful."
"Number of books ordered for Christmas and New Year gifts. All at good prices and delivered in quick time and in shop condition. Super service and all volumes received with big smiles by those unwrapping them."
Emma Coughlin
"Had a calendar that I really wanted at great price and easy click and collect available online."
Miss Gooding
"They keep a wide range of books, review them regularly, and highlight different books and change their displays regularly."
Emily
"The book I ordered was delivered quickly and I received email correspondence advising me on delivery date"
Richard Tregunna
"Offered me ease of purchase over the internet with in store collection,including text updates"
Alex Kennedy
"I was able to find everything I needed quickly and easily, and the staff were very helpful."
"Great selection of popular books as well as more niche books, making it easy to find something nerdy for my dad's christmas! The downside is that their prices are fairly high and they don't do many special offers."
"Good range of seasonal gifts as well as all the books and calendars"
Jane Chumbley
"Prompt exchange of item bought in error."
Robin Webb
"Excellent friendly service"
"Very friendly and helpful staff, and a very nice store to spend time in."
Luke Miles
"They are always helpful but they never have the stock / new items, I Often go into store and they have nothing new in the section I'm looking at."
Michael Paley
"A good selection of books - sometimes hard to find books elsewhere. Books packaged well."
"They processed an order very quickly for me and the assistants called me to say the order was in."
Stephen
"I have been using Waterstones for many years now and I have found their staff to be extremely helpful and will often go that extra mile to try and order a book I have been looking for. When they have been unable to order a specific book, they have directed me to the Waterstones Market Place website, which has also been a great help in finding those obscure books that I have been looking for. Staff 10 out of 10 for help and service. The shop itself 9 out of 10."
"Helpful and polite staff."
Waterstones is rated 4.80 based on 38 reviews