Trekkit Mountain Sports Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Trekkit Mountain Sports
2PM
2PM

Tell us how Trekkit Mountain Sports made you happy

"IRELAND.I am extremely dissapointed in the returns service and I will never shop here again.I understood it was a 'hassle free' returns policy, which is the main reason I purchased from Trekitt.I needed to see if the fit was right and ensure I wouldn't have have to jump through hoops to return it for another size.Hassle free to me,without reading through all the fine print,would mean that I could post the pants back and have the prefered size sent out,no hassle.Instead I was informed carelessly by phone that I would have to post it back,order and pay again for the size I need, and wait for a refund on the one I have already bought.I am not sure about every other customer, but I certainly dont have another £296 to spare,on top of the cost of returning the item to ye.So I must wait days for the refund to go through(as they have no control over it apparently) and re-order again,instead of a simple swap for another size by post.WHAT!!! A ridiculous service. I asked a number of people I know here who work in similar stores about this 'hassle free' returns policy and they were baffled by it.When I complained about this and informed them that I needed the pants asap,they just didnt care.Stay away from this company,take the time to find another or order direct,trust me it is 'hassle free' this way."
Are you Trekkit Mountain Sports? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Excellent service, fast delivery, good comms, no hassle"
"Really good offers on camping and outdoors equipment. Excellent price deals - perfect for a budget traveller!"
Trekkit Mountain Sports is rated 3.33 based on 3 reviews