Tool and Fix Reviews

6% of reviewers recommend Tool and Fix
01AM
1AM

Tell us how Tool and Fix made you happy

"Sheet company, i have order with thems for more than 3 years and i still dont recevied"
Are you Tool and Fix? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I completely agree with all the negative reviews about this company. They simply take your money do not send your goods and then refuse to give you a refund. So many reviews are saying the same thing.....STAY WELL AWAY!!!"
"Do not use this company...totally dodgy...exactly as it says in the other reviews. Selling out of stock goods then never replying and no refund!!!"
"Late delivery (10 days for an online business???) Only half the order arrived, no delivery note. Customer service saying stuff out of stock and could be weeks but no apology or offer of refund. Based on other reviews sounds like a scam company. Will not use again."
"Placed an order with this company over 3 months ago - have chased them on numerous occasions to be told that they are out of stock and awaiting new stock - due to arrive next week / end of the month / still no idea. Having read other reviews I think that we will not be receiving these goods anytime soon and I feel that a refund is going to be even less forth coming. Please avoid using this company."
"Avoid scam company, order still not delivered after 3 months despite promises, avoid dishonest traders beware."
"Did not send my item Did not sent my item refused to refund . Totally unacceptable response. They said they had just bought this company from another owner and had no responsibility."
"Untrustworthy, unreliable, unacceptable and customer service advisors are liars. Selling out of stock products where they only inform you after you have paid and do not refund. Customer service advisors telling lies each time you call. When trying to email them, they lie again and then block my email address. Unbelievable! Reported to Trading Standards."
"Avoid this company like the plague. They have reviews like this across the internet. I ordered items mid-September. 10 days later I rang to see why I'd had no despatch confirmation only to be told goods were "out of stock". I cancelled my order right then but didn't see a refund so after a couple of weeks I rang and was told "it hadn't been processed properly" but it'd be done straight away. Fast forward another week and still no refund so I called again and was fobbed off with the same excuse and promise. After nearly 2 months I've still had no refund and my bank is on the case with Trading Standards and Merseyside Police also aware."
"Product not available only after calling company.Told were going to be with me within a week and after that again after calling again I was told of a further 2 weeks delays. Order cancelled and after 12 days account not re-credited."
"Ordered a DeWalt Jig saw - Best price i could find online, free delivery, ordered 8pm Friday arrived first thing following Friday, well packed, very happy."
"I don't think this is a real company , eight attempts to get a refund over four weeks . The managers openly lied when saying they were processing a refund . On the eighth attempt while threatening to contact trading standards I finally got a world pay refund confirmation email . I sincerely hope this is the end of this fiasco, 16 years of online shopping and I can honestly say this is the worst experience I've ever had , and I've dealt with the Chinese as well !"
"Pretty much the same as the other reviews - ordered goods, chased up after 2 weeks and promised that the tools would be delivered by the following week - they weren't so had to get a refund. Very poor service"
"Ordered screws which were apparently in stock, took my money, was told the screws are not in stock and I will get a refund. Many phone calls and a month later still no refund or screw. I have never experienced such incompetence how are they still in business? My Bank is now in the case trying to get my money back😤 Not happy!"
"Used before and very happy, this time my items weren't in stock, have phoned twice and they should have been here by now. I have been forgotten about and never been contacted by them"
"Failed to provide goods constantly blaming their supplier. Only provided information when chased an 3 weeks on still waiting for a refund after canceling the order"
"Ordered from toolandfix.com didnt receive my order ater waiting for it got told its not instock will be 10 to 14 days. would of ordered it from another site if known"
Tool and Fix is rated 1.35 based on 17 reviews