Toddler Barn Reviews

of reviewers recommend Toddler Barn
Read Toddler Barn Reviews

About Toddler Barn:

Toddler Barn, a website started with toddlers in mind; a toddler age baby store with products hand selected for this special, and sometimes messy stage of growing up.

Started by Jude and Di, the experts at How to Potty Train, they know that Toddlers deserve a space of their own. They have carefully selected products from brands that care as much as they do about this important developmental stage, and are continuing to seek out new products for parents and toddlers to enjoy, and that will help make home and family life a little easier.

customerservice@toddlerbarn.co.uk

PO Box 857Broughton Hackett

Tell us how Toddler Barn made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 6th November 2018
kimberley crooks
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 5th November 2018
Sorrell Caddell
Toddler Barn 5 star review on 8th October 2018
Veronique Van hecke
More Photos & Videos
Absolutely brilliant service, ordered replacement toothbrush head for my baby. I received an email withinn a few hours saying it was dispatched and got the delivery 1st thing the next morning. Thank you very much for the great service :)
Good items and delivered very quickly
Great quality and good service
I ordered a keyring for my grandson's nursery bag. I made two changes and Toddler Barn
was very good in that they made the changes for me and it still arrived on time. Everyone loved it.
Great service & arrived earlier than expected. Will definitely order from here again.
Fast delivery. Excellent products
Love the unique range of items
Excellent product (child's animal umbrella) and good service.
Happy with purchase thankyou , I did think it was coming in grey because the picture I saw was grey and I received a red and natural colour
Very pleased with the quality of the backpacks I ordered. There was a mistake accidentally made from the warehouse dispatch and this was dealt with efficiently and generously. I highly recommend this company.
Quick, friendly service.
It's now been over a week since I paid for my order, I've had no communication since the order confirmation, no item has been delivered and nothing to apologise for any delay.. literally nothing nit a great experience so far!
Good service, well packed, arrived quickly. Thank you.
Excellent product (child’s toothbrush) delivered promptly to one happy toddler
Good product and fast delivery.
Superb packaging, delivered on time, great selection of product.
really pleased with the baby changing bag came quickly and was packaged well. was a gift for my sister in law she loved it would defiantly recommend to anyone.
Fantastic product! Had given up all hope with my daughters knotty hair, but this works like a dream!
The site was easy to use. Shipping was prompt. I would have given 5 stars but my package got misplaced by the carrier and the customer support team are working hard with me to solve the issue
Absolutely love the unicorn bag i bought for my daughter. Was kept up to date on the delivery process. Loved the free gift, such a nice touch. Will definitely be shopping here again.
Toddler Barn is rated 4.55 based on 127 reviews